Who here WRCAD

who else here eats a whole rotisserie chicken a day?

Calories 1,037
>Total Carbs 0 g
>Protein 166G

Why waste your time with anything else?

did it for a while.

How jacked and ripped did you get?

wasn't doing any exercise at the time, so I simply got fat. i'm 5' 7'' so it's a lot of food when you do no exercise.

How much sodium though? I can get into this desu

who cares?

there are plain ones at my supermarket that aren't so bad when it comes to sodium, the bbq and lemonpepper ones soaked in brine are pretty salty

5-6 USD a day isn't bad either.

>he thinks I'll read his post on a CIA psyops image forum
>he thinks I read one word he typed

Yeah why would that matter. You're not an old man with high bp are you? Fucking Christ too many NEETS listening to their parents bitch about their health issues.

Sodium really fucks up your vasculairty and makes you look DYEL

what's the point of lifting if you don't have any fucking vascularity

the point of lifting is the same regardless of vascularity

I'm bodybuilding I do it because I want a physique that I am proud of, and is aesthetically pleasing to me.

That includes vascularity

It was a hyperbole, if you're a power lifter, then I guess it doesn't matter (Unless you're the rare PL that cares about how he looks, and then, it does matter).

But it matters to me.

if you cut fucking salt from your diet your veins will blow up, promise you

I eat about 1/2 -1/4 a day, they taste pretty gud too

I have done that but variety is the spice of life my dude. I never eat the same set of meals even twice in the same week.

fatty detected. Variety is the spice of banging sloots, food is just fuel to get you to your next slam piece my dude.

post pics or you're a fatty/dyel

That's just because sodium makes you retain water you dolt. Drink more diuretics like coffee, wear sweats at the gym so you perspire more, do more cardio, or sauna some more. Any and all of these would allow you to retain vascularity without having to eat unsalted food that tastes like ass.

Why the fuck were you eating a whole chicken a day?

4 gainz bro

That's a hollow, sad existance that will keep you forever at an arms length from the world emotionally. While I host dope ass dinner parties with my dope ass wife whom I share loyalty and love with and we will be cornerstone of our community on the outside good and charitable while behind closed doors I amass wealth, power, and favors
>look good
>feel good
>play good
>paid good
>eat good
>live good