>Lifting for years
>Get friend to start lifting
>Friend has very little selfcontrol and is kinda fat
>Eventually slips into the strengthmeme
>Dont mind much, seems like his thing
>Starts becoming nearly obese, easily 25% BF
>All his conversations and habits steer towards "powerlifting"
>Tries to pick up girls by bragging about his squat
>Whenever literally anyone does something impressive, his response is "Yeah but how much does he bench lol not more than me" or similiar
>Truly seems to believe he looks good
>insists on taking his shirt off at every opportunity despite jiggling tits and a gut
>BEASTMODE shirts at social events >#Warrior #Manofsteel #Strengthgod posts

How do you fix someone like this, honestly?

Sounds like something an angry manlet would complain about. Are you an angry manlet OP?

you don't, he's ascending to a new plane of existence while you blog on a mongolian cave painting forum

Salty lard aside, what could make you change your ways?

Ridicule and shame usually does the trick

Why are you posting some guy from /pol/?

I just googled "fat guy lifting"

Did he cuck you or what?

Sounds like the average Veeky Forumsizen who fell for the SS or 'powerlifting' meme.

Goal body, desu

post pics

Nah I'm good. Probably not a good move for my career (financial advisor). Thanks though.

Actually the problem with a lot of people who workout is they get scared of losing their abs and plateu out because they don't eat enough and just want to look good - usually the guys in the gym that spend half the time looking at themselves in the mirror.

Your friend doesn't give a fuck which makes him more alpha then you. If he's 25% BF flinging around heavy ass weights and actually has a functional physique he is better off then you who is sitting at say 12% struggling to put up any sort of solid numbers and not making any gains because you are too scared your precious abs will fade away.

Just let him do what he wants to do you faggot

Found the skeleton

t. fatty

>Salty SS fatties truly relate to the guy in OP and feel insulted

I´m truly fucking dissapointed Veeky Forums

fatty

There is no point in being 'strong' (pushing and pulling bars around) in the year of 2016. Power is determined by wealth and social status. Looks definitely help.
Even in the rare occasion of a fight his powerlifting skills won't help him at all and some DYEL thug who's used to being involved in fights will easily knock him out. Why do people fall for this strength meme?

>you will never be this jealous of another man's success
Feels good man.

>You will never fall this hard for obvious bait directed at SSfags

Feels even better man

Nice projecting newfriend.

You really fell for it didnt you?

It´s an easy way to feel great at something. Strengthlifting is kinda fun desu, just not worth it in the end.

Fell for what?

You don't go that far doing for something dumb like power. It's because you enjoy it

Some people like to set strength goals and beat them you autist

i bet he can bench more than you, weakling

Found OP´s friend

I kinda don't blame them, there are so many malicious people on Veeky Forums that tell skinny fats 'bulk ulk bulk, why cut, you have nothing to cut down to'

And they listen, and then they do SS... they got trolled hard, their health is bad, they look terrible... it's sad

>still 14 posters
Hello samedyel

Yeah but still, the damage is reversible if they just get a grip

>14 posters
>samedyeling this hard

I dont get it guys...
Im still a skelington, found back to Veeky Forums last week to start lifting again. Its my 3rd try to start lifting and I finally want to try the SS plan from sticky and started a clear bulk.
And now everyday I read about SS being a meme? wtf