Any news on Sir's comic?

Any news on Sir's comic?
Last thread I saw people only talked about sip memes and boring shit.

It's almost as if everyone forgot, or weren't here in the first place, all the cool stuff and memes that happened earlier in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does the asian have perfect english and the finn talk like a fucking retard?

oh, it's a comic about traps. disregarded.
>yes, i'm finnish with a finnish gf.

The finnish gf was added by a finnish person on /int/.

>about traps

No it's about asian gfs

just because the trap seems the most appealing to you doesn't mean everyone feels the same.

>It's almost as if everyone forgot, or weren't here in the first place, all the cool stuff and memes that happened earlier in 2016.

m8 I can't even remember threads I was in yesterday. This bullshit website has fried my attention span.

>sip meme

Elaborate.

Some whatever reason insufferable faggots thought it would be epicxD to shill Monster for a few weeks.

>post picture of monster can
>''>that first sip of the day''
>upboat

>Elaborate.
Lurk.

The point of the comic is to illustrate the absurdity of New Years at the gym, not to shove as many memes into a panel as possible. In what context would a trap gf there?

>implying the thread is about putting a trap gf in Sir's comic

but also

>being this new that you don't know about trappy-chan

can u include latinas in this?

He's been here over the past week crowdsourcing some ideas you must have missed him.

>don't breed, goyim
Seriously I'm an actual faggot and I can see straight through this shit.

>being this new that you don't know about trappy-chan

I'm well aware of that attention whoring faggot and him being banned was the best thing to happen this year.

trappy was never banned you retard, she posts everyday in /plg/

I doubt you were even around during the trappy golden era. You probably started coming to Veeky Forums after trappy left, so you just heard stories.

>she

Nice /pol/ meme you crossboarder cancer

>golden age

>gave novice advice that anyone lurking for a week would know
>derailed every thread he came into
>was white knighted relentlessly by desperate betas because muh boipussy

Get fucked.

>unintelligible spic gibberish
>throws shit at you for not understanding unintelligible spic shit
>gets cousins to kick the shit out of you while she fucks a donkey

>supporting the delusions of the mentally ill

>when you wanna justify your gayness so bad, you'll invent a completely fictional perception of a group of people known for being confused, mentally unstable, dramatic, and far left
Just admit you want to fuck dudes, user. You and I both know the cock-loving, drama-free traps that pass as female literally do not exist.

Tell that to the world record-tier lifters in /plg/ who are literally being coached by trappy-chan.

>when you are so insecure about youur own masculinity that you create a completely fictional perception of a group of people known for not being feminists, actually liking men instead of money, and just being bros in general

>the world record-tier lifters in /plg/

I'm not even joking m8

because everyone in /plg/ can DL 450+kg

>whiteknighting this hard

This is why Trappy is cancer. You don't see this bullshit with any other tripfag. You could shitpost about Isley or Norsefat or Lotus and no one cares but criticize the tranny and neckbeards rush to their battle stations.

>m-maybe if I defend her, s-she'll show boipucci

I hope SIR does not make a comic this year. Lately, newfags, summer fags, and fags don't even lift come to this board to create a meme in hopes it would show up in the New Years comic. Fuck all of you.

Who the fuck has Trappy "coached" in plg for that matter? Everyone impressive was already there before trappy even found Veeky Forums. All they did was progress at a natural pace contrary to that fag's existance.

>promotes physical fitness
>while promoting mental illness
?

>/pol/ meme
how new

>newfags getting triggered by mention of how huge trappy has been for the entire Veeky Forums community, from the very beginners to those at the very top

>the trappy golden era

>what are weight classes and divisions

Supermang was huge too, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a faggot.

>a group of people known for not being feminists, actually liking men instead of money, and just being bros in general

Whatever group of people this is, they sound like the polar opposite of traps.

>world record-tier lifters in /plg/ who are literally being coached by trappy-chan.
Lol wut

>supermang was huge

He was huge because he was a faggot and looked deformed.

Trappy is huge because of all the work, help, and knowledge she has brought to Veeky Forums

But whatever, you can keep crying about it. Doesn't change the fact that you'll never provide 1/100 of the valuable content trappy has provided to this community.

Sup newfag

t. someone who only knows traps from what they heard from other autismo posters on Veeky Forums

go back to lgbt you closet fag.

>taking lifting advice from this

If this was anyone else you faggots didn't want to fuck, you'd all laugh him out of Veeky Forums.

I never had an opinion about trappy but I've seen about a dozen threads derailed by trappy orbiters in the past months, repressed homosexuality seems to really bring out the idiocy in people.

as someone who just got out a relationship with a finnish girl i needed this comic

>being this new

SCIENCE HAS GONE TOO FAR

>she
user, I...

it's a shitty drink, and even shittier meme

where can i get finnish gf

Most of the bullshit associated with Trappy is due to people throwing piss at the tranny, rather than the tranny throwing piss at people.
Which is fine, because this is Veeky Forums.

he's hating on /pol/ on /pol/

Sometimes i think Veeky Forums has a bad view on white women but then i remember how white women are and i actually think Veeky Forums sees white girls better than they are

people were cool with him in the beginning. it was the constant attention whoring that eventually turned people against him.

Only virgins hate their own women

fucking dyel virgins I swear to god

Not so much about hate as it is a representation

White girls are spoiled, they can act like brats because if their current bf doesnt put up with it she can get a new one within a day after she dumps the current one (that is if she dumps him, she could just have several orbiters who keep her happy aswell)

Most white girls ive met act like they are kings and men who hit on them are mere peasants and true, their market value is through the roof but it does make for a shitty relationship when its all about making her feel good so she doesnt leave
I dont really care for that bullshit

finland

*tips*

>>>/r9gay/

>He calls women out on their bullshit
>must be a fedoratipper

Cute pic and all but at trap you're still fucking "boipuccy" while other 3 have actual vaginas.

And that's why the trap is better.

ew.

yeah who wouldn't want to stick their dick in a place that's full of shit 23 hours a day, sounds hot as fuck

new years is hear lads

That's a turkish shitskin who thinks Finns are Turks

That is the most cringey and pathetic picture I have seen here in a long time.

Man I love these threads.
Ugly /r9k/ incels hating on white women.
White Pussy is the best pussy out there, you can't get it therefore you are hate it.
Just look up Fox and Grapes.

Reminder: real men suck dick

you do realize white women are bitchy and spoiled because every guy wants a white woman and therefor cater to her every need because they think its the best pussy there is right?
I mean yes, white girls are the only girls worth going for but their attitude is mostly toxic because their market value is so insanely high

if you disagree to this youve clearly never been in a relationship with one

trappy's advice was basic and usually terrible for anyone who wasn't a complete novice.

He can fuck off and actually lift if he wants to contribute.

>Damage control
That's your personal experience, every relationship I had was ended by me. Finding a new one is easy too (for me)

Jesus christ maybe if you didn't grow up around so gutter tier women you'd have healthy relationships and not be so bitter.

I mean you probably did get fucked over being raised by a single mum but put that behind you and seek out decent people to surround yourself with.

Why are some of the strongest people in the whole board asking her for advice then.

>Finding a new one is easy too (for me)
Youre either going for shit tier white girls or youre top 1% of males on the planet

Because this board is weak as shit for the most part. If you're strong then trappy has no advice to give you that you shouldn't already know.

And probably because giving him attention for >(you)'s is the closest they'll get to ''''female'''' interaction.

Or he's insecure as fuck and needs a gf to validate him. His neediness makes him attractive to equally needy females so he can get into poor quality relationships which are almost entirely transactional.

>people over 430 wilks
>weak as shit

I was raised by a single mom and yeah, she was mental but that wasnt what made me the way i am
Several relationships are what made me angry, having several gfs cheat, be cold and dismissive, manipulative and finally after our break up they get a new bf instantly really do fuck you up and im not really angry so much as im past all this bullshit

I notice girls trying to get attention, being friendly and trying to initiate shit but i dont want to simply because its not worth putting yourself through that bullshit again IMO

Ive met a few girls who have a decent personality but sadly if they have a decent personality, they lack the looks and vice versa

>White Pussy is the best pussy out there
Pity the women attached to it are usually shrews, at least in the West.

>Live in E. European country.
>Nice neighborhood with decent houses, most neighbors fucked off to the west.
>Hence live surrounded by foreign diplomats.
>Chinese keep to themselves but are civil, except for the women not wearing underwear with short-skirts - which wouldn't be so be bad if they weren't old (and not in the milf way.)
>Malaysians are friendly but live 20 to a one family house.

Americans are all the same, it's not even funny anymore:
>Quiet husband with dead-eyes and hunched shoulders.
>Brown kids, despite the couples being mostly white.
>Three dogs that are left out in -15C winters, and bark like crazy.
>Woman that constantly is screaming at either husband, kids or dogs.
>When the husband is out of town there is a fuckton of local guys, 18-25, keeping her company.
>An army of maids, nannys and gardeners to maintain the smallish houses with tiny gardens.
>Constantly do shit like block driveways with cars, letting dogs shit everywhere, almost drive people over, let kids play in busy street.
>If you tell them, in fluent English, to watch out about that shit they start screaming how they don't understand you.
One time there was a civil American couple, but then I talked to them and they turned out to be Canadian.

What advice has he given them that was useful?

What advice can trappy provide that isn't just regurgitating something you can google in 30 seconds and seeing what someone like Mike Israetel has written about it?

You had those relationships with those people because your relationship with your mother drives you towards those sorts of people. The girls characters didn't suddenly change because of you, any relationship they had with you was conditional on the attention you gave each other. That always breaks down at some point.

Needy attracts needy. A relationship is an additional facet of your life, people who are bad at relationships make their life a facet of the relationship.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs

>What advice can trappy provide that isn't just regurgitating something you can google in 30 seconds and seeing what someone like Mike Israetel has written about it?
This.
>See question.
>Google or youtube a credible source.
>Presto, instant fitness expert.
Blahino makes a living of giving people fitness advice despite looking like a triple-chromosome man-child.

>LE 1% SLAYER
You are Jealous, ugly and have social anxiety lel. You have no idea how real life works.
Just because YOU can't achieve something in your life, doesnt mean everybody is a bitter loser.

Like I'm reading your story, Chink.

t. people who think they know more than the strongest and oldest fags in the board

What?

I have a good relationship with my gf and I'm pretty happy.

There are loads of people in shitty relationships with shitty people because the relationship validates them and their emotional needs. I've pointed this out to people on this board when I've been single in the past as well.

t.moron who thinks trappy is at all important to Veeky Forums's board culture.

He's a passing meme like supermang and based Julius was.

>You had those relationships with those people because your relationship with your mother drives you towards those sorts of people
I wouldnt say that, those girls came to me and i fashioned myself to be a functional human being despite my upbringing since i had to take care of myself since i was 12 (mom had an accident so she became...strange and pretty much ignored me and my doings, im not joking because she told me a few years back she got a brain injury in the crash but was ashamed to tell anyone)
Anyways, ive become alot happier since me and my gf broke up and ive found that the odds of finding a decent girl to have a relation with are very slim so im not focusing alot of energy on that

I wouldnt say im bad at relationships or socially, i just think my idea of a relationship is a pipe dream at this point judging by how the dating world looks

>Ill insult people on a canadian moose hunting forum
Way to go mate, good job
Youre clearly a retard and hardly worth talking to, i pray that you are a troll but sadly you might not be

Minnesota of Finland.

>Chink.
Whiter than you, faggot.

>go on the only place where there's actual strong people (plg)
>ask what's the best thing that happened the whole year
>98% of the responses are trappy

>user thinks it's just a meme tho

>Spurt bitter shit
>Hahah lol dude why are you triggered
Lmao@your life.

>Eastern Europe
>Shills for Chinks
You are Vietnamese.

>go on /plg/
>ask what's the best thing that happened the whole year
>98% of the responses are trappy
The last couple of times I went there, there was little to no conversation about lifting and training - mostly it was all the tripfags complaining about some drama or other trappy stirred up. Isley, Fat Retard and all the other idiots calling him a spoiled attention whore that ruined their little safe space.

Trappy please stop posting about yourself

>Shills for Chinks
How the fuck was that what you got from that greentext?

The point was that many of the things that I thought of as exaggerated stereotypes when it comes to American women - turned out to be largely true judging by the diplomats, expats and tourists I've seen and talked to. Add that to living in Germany for a while and I can honestly tell that plenty of western women tend to have really shitty attitudes.

Sorry for relaying experiences that clash with your self-delusions.

i was pretty much on /pol/ for all of 2016 up until the election so the only thing ive seen here all year is the retarded sips thing

maybe Veeky Forums is just garbage now

You'll find someone. Modern dating isn't too bad, it's just talked/complained about more. Put yourself out there and meet interesting people and something will come along. It's juts a game of numbers and exposure.

Jesus Christ you can whiteknight trappy all you like he won't suck your dick. His info is crap, and almost entirely without context because of a complete lack of experience.

/plg/ is like a fucking TV soap with tragic personalities of socially dysfunctional lifters. Sure a few of them are strong but it's a weird incestuous circle jerk.

>being so new that you don't get the bants

You're just mad they're actually successful lifters, medalists, champions, record breakers.
And they all like trappy

>there are actually people who want to be bothered by a man in a dress all hours of the day
come on guys trap is the least appealing option here

>don't get the bants
There's bants and there's telling someone to fuck off and banning them from their chat channel.

Jesus trappy, you're really fucking desperate for Veeky Forums to see you as some kind of messiah. And if you're not trappy, congratulations you're white-knighting a pasty transsexual on a Circassian enema review newsletter.

Trappy isn't banned you retard. She left on her own because Lith is an annoying prick, and ever since that happened people have been begging her to go back to the chat channel. Even Isley did so.

if you have shit in your rectum 23 hours everyday you have a medical problem

>Modern dating isn't too bad
From what ive noticed in these past two years of being single is that its a waiting game, waiting for a girl to become single and then approaching her
Its not exactly fun but maybe there can be success in this if im lucky

Give me the finn
Maybe it's a chinaman that is an american citizen

same with "white".