Why am I always so effing sleepy?

Why am I always so effing sleepy?
>Get plenty of exercise
>Sleep 7-8 hours a day
>Eat right
Why can I only stay awake for 10 hours at a time?!

Could be because you're stupid OP

Give me a source that links stupidity and sleepiness. What? You cant?

I have this same problem except I constantly wake up in the middle of the night

you're depressed. find a lover

or get a dog. puppers are cathartic af
or develop a hobby. read more, hike more, etc
good luck mate

Medfag here. Get your Vitamin D blood levels checked and start taking Vitamin Supplements. Low Vitamin D levels often contribute to feeling sleepy and tired.

Google other symptoms of hypothyroidism. If they match get tested.

Changed my fucking life

I recently started taking Centrum, so I wouldn't guess that to be the problem.

>puppers
Just call it a puppy or a dog you fucking sperg.

Quack. Fuck off with that pseudoscience bullshit.

>falling for the centrum meme

You do realize being a physician requires keeping up to date with research, right?

pls go

>sleep 7-8 hours a day
>stay awake 10 hours

so where do your other 6 hours go? you're obviously lying about one or the other

Too much fapping

I stay awake for more than 10, but it's a struggle. My eyes stay droopy until I eventually go to bed.

What exercise? Are you lifting?
What kind of food?

Quit being a vague asshole

Also, this

>falling for the lifting meme

take a nap around 4 o clock, no more than an hour, then have some tea. It'll for sure keep you up till bed time

stay hydrated

/thread

>have to sleep 10-12 hours a day
>takes at least 2 hours to fall asleep

You are telling me this is because of vitamins?

-8 hours of sleep a day
>>Only awake for 10 hours at a time

Maybe quit gstring abducted by aliens and not remembering the remaining seven hours in a day

I'm sure /x/ can help yout fend off the gains goblins from outer space

Maybe you have Celiac's disease.

I live in south florida and feel the same

I don't own a G-string.

I'm not familiar with this g-string abduction technique, pls explain.

Not op but i am always sleepy too... and im single af .... is it because im depressed?

stop fapping 4x / night

It's possible your actually getting too much sleep, some people function better on as little as 6 hours, if you spend a lot of time indoors bad lighting can fuck with your sleep cycle, or just do what every other person does and chug half a gallon of coffee or energy drinks.

Sauce?

7-8 hours is not enough for the 《normal》person.
Go for 8.5-5 . Also the hours between which you sleep is important. Sleeping from 10pm is more resting than from 3am
Discipline discipline discipline

When I was cutting without carbs I was sleeping easily 10-12 hours a day.

Multis are shit so vit D deficiency may still be a problem

>Falling for the living meme

Latest Disney movie

Could be overtraining. If you've been lifting heavy for 8+ weeks str8 take a week off and see how you feel.

Stop playing vidya before bedtime.

try sleeping more for a while, sleep deprevation adds up so if you need 8 hours and sleep 7 every day the hours add up and eventually youre way behind on your sleep.

also watch your breathing patterns, if youre infront of the pc all the time your breathing slows down and you get all sleepy.

eating too much or eating small portions constantly without giving your body a rest could also be a reason.

>Pray for death 5 sets per day
>sleep like a baby
>pick 2

Try eating extra magnesium and/or vitamin D

Could be your quality of sleep is bad. Do you snore a lot?

Autistic suggestions here.

Go to doctor comppain of daytime somnololence.
Ask him for blood work and make sure to get things like your thyroid, ferratin, horomones checked. If everything is in range look into sleep disorders. Lots of people that lift are more likely to develop sleep apnea. Don't bother playing stupid guessing games with your health just get everything checked.

depression

>t. hypochondriac

it's not very likely of any of those to be the case

It may take a long time to catch up, multivitamins seem pretty ineffective in terms of what actually gets carried over into your bloodstream. If you are deficient, you might wanna dose the vit D extra high and eat it with food or something to aid digestion. Might also want to look into avoiding taking competing nutrients at the same time, some things compete for absorption (not vit D tho, AFAIK)