What physical health issues/injuries do you have?

If you have almost none please also post. Not trying to start a pity party let's be straightforward about this.

Myself, not too bad: Hypothyroid, irritable bowel, very likely dormant stds, minor chronic left groin injury, minor whiplash, when I touch my penis for a while I get this rush of pleasure and white goo shoots out. Need to get that checked out

gerd, sometimes i feel nauseous for a week. especially when i have shit going on like this week that stressed me out

anyone that can tell me how to fix this shit so i can eat easier please help

OP here, and ya you probably have irritable bowel. Go to a doctor, and start meditating to lower your cortisol/general stress levels. 20 mins a day consistently for a month + you should notice a difference

really? do you get nausea?

Try smoking weed, helps my nausea and relaxes me. Small doses, the point is not to get fucked up but to relax and reduce the nausea.

Ya, I want to eat a post workout meal right now and I'm nauseous. I'm travelling so I can't do this but it helps a bit usually. Oh and there's a good chance it could be a simple food allergy. Gluten and dairy and two of the most common.

>Ya, I want to eat a post workout meal right now and I'm nauseous

i have exactly the same thing happening right now

i still fit through doorways

My nipples are swollen, they've been since I hit puberty altho my chest is normal. The day they began swelling (when I was around 13) they looked as they were burnt, maybe from the sun? Anything I can do about it? 18 yold male here

I've broken 11 bones and go in for my 3rd major joint surgery in just as many years next wednesday.

an hero bruv. Theres no hope once gyno sets in lol

getting over a small cold. first one all year.

why do people post here? you think it gonna help? its always best to not think about things you cant do anything about

My left knee hurts whenever I squat and run intensely. I've been wanting to check it out, but I've been constantly putting it off. It's been hurting for a while too. Any suggestions?

Tore the ligament in my arch on the bottom of my foot when I was in HS. Now I have to stretch a lot before running or it hurts like hell and stops me from walking.

Or at least I think it was a ligament. I never had it x-rayed.

go see a doctor? anyone that has knowledge about bones and medical things? anything is better than Veeky Forums

Carpal tunnel in both wrists

sounds extremely painful

>4 u

You can do something about almost all of these. Psychologically it can help to know other people share in a similar struggle and you can support and provide advice for each other. Already happened a bunch of times in this thread.

Crohn's disease/colitis

>used to shit 20 blood times a day
>impossible to put any weight on
>severely anemic
that was before i got medicine for it

anyone needs advice on it i got you

m8 there are people being born with viruses that eat away theyr eyes before theyr even born dont give me that shit that having some trouble with your body is not perfectly natural and fine, if your having trouble you should go se a medical professional not shitposting about it on Veeky Forums thats only gonna make it worse because you making it a thing in your head

>Show me a hotter girl

Fractured left foot and both feet bruised

interesting last week or so to say the least

My Damn shoulder. It's been hurting for years now. Cracking and crunching when I move it. You can see an obvious imbalance. I'm not sure if it's from sleeping on my side or what. I need to get it looked at. I'm not wanting surgery. I'm hoping some therapy could set me straight. I just want to go back to lifting heavy weight. I've been babying myself for years, because of my shoulder. Dropped 20 hard earned pounds

My brother has it, I almost never see him and meeting him tonight.

What worked for you user?

Anal fissure. Should i just rest until its healed or just avoid certain exercises that strain there?

Are you me? How old are you?

chronic hand pain
fucked my foot last month, can walk no problems but rotation is painful
the usual myriad of pathetic mental health issues
asthma
degeneracy

had to start a treatment called remicade
luckily was covered by insurance, humira is a also good from what i hear from a friend with it too.

also drinking chocolate milk or coffee are still instant shits so dont drink those.
i didnt change my diet and im not lactose intolerant tho, but really i was shit out of luck without medicine

yea stop the sweaty bumsex desu

Ehlers-Danlos-Syndrome, everything is absolutely fucked.
So I have to do many reps with low weight. Thank Buddha for giving me decent muscle growth anyways.

25 next month.

Damn. That sucks. Just like the goddess Mandy morbid

Dude for the love of God, guy with the crohn's brother here, you have to change your diet man. It's everything. That alone helped him from the edge into deep remission.

Just a little bit of self control and respect for the long term consequences goes a long way.

Milk and grains and spicy food and fatty fast food are all fucking horrible for your digestive system when you have crohn's.

Fermented foods that contain probiotics can help.

And thanks I think he may be on remicade, will mention it to him

When did the pain start? 22?

Have this foot issue, acts up from time to time..it's only on my right foot, and the pain moves but is concentrated near the back of my foot to the achilles. It's dull and then sharp quick pain and randomly gets better or worse

It's not plantar fascia, it's been nearly 2 years and it's only on my right foot. MRI and xrays have been taken, inconclusive except for bone edema in the right foot (swelling and excessive liquid in bone) in different bones

Been to orthopedic doctor, podiatrist, internal med, nothing came up. Rest didnt help. It's been relatively the same for 2 years in terms of pain. Orthopedic surgeon didnt even have a fuckin clue haaaa :(

Also got some of the worst shin splints known to god

I have MS. It presented back in September as full paralysis on my left side. I lost a shit ton of muscle on that side, my metabolism went to shit, and also depression.

Now Thatvtye functionality has returned, im battling to get my muscle back. Then running as soon as physically possible to cut the weight I've gained.

Lots of time in the Smith machine lately.

Pro tip : WE CAN'T

the hotties have gone out of my life - teddy roosevelt, and myself

oh to be in college again. sigh.

if she's so hot why does she need excessive makeup, photoshop and a pushup bra?

Bulged disc Lumbar and also in middle spine Rib pain and duck walk from horrible posture

autism

Also I can't rotate my foot around In a circle and I don't know why

You're right, she should wear no makeup and a bra that makes her tits look like shit

if she looks so bad without artificial beauty then she's not hot

anyone can be an 8+/10 with the tools she uses

medium severity disability from birth limiting my ROM for presses and worsening squat form and asthma. Been a spooky skelly most of my life and had 7 fractured bones so far.

Church.

I have horrible allergies, for the past years whenever I would visit my parents it would seem like I had a bad cold. Nose blocked, teary eyes, sneezing etc. but as soon as I would leave the house it would magically vanish. The past 3 months my nose would block whenever I would lie on my back. In the end it was dust allergies and I have a nice nosespray for it that actually works.

I also am asthmatic which gets in the way of proper cardio. I can't jog cause my windpipe tightens as soon as I go round the block and it feels like I breathe through a straw.
I am able to lift but combining it with cardio I have to control it proper or else I simply cannot breathe. I would like to be able to jog someday.

26 years old. Arthritis in ankles (hear them all the time popping), spinal displacement, left shoulder and elbow arthritis, and something crooked in my neck. Carrying heavy shit does that to you and lifting/running are the only things keeping my body still decent. Depression, insomnia, and hypervigilence are related too I suppose since it mentally makes going to the gym hard at times and thus affects the training hours I put in.

Stop with this gluten boogieman and dairy is bad meme, you must be vegan

One of my floating ribs on the right side moves in and out when I breath as I am flexing my core and it kind of hurts
I have horrible farts all the time basically
I blink way too much
Skin is of a hard type so I have stretch marks over most of my body

I'm an epileptic and have genital HPV.

Epilepsy is more of a minor nuisance, I take pills two times a day, see the doc once a year and else forget about it. The HPV doesn't bother me. I feel pretty healthy

Medial epicondylitis. Can't get rid of it. I have it for a year. Send help please ;_;

Piriformis syndrome

/scoliosis/

Rotator cuff tear. It fucking sucks and I cant sleep longer than a couple of hours before i wake up from the pain. Fucking OHP man

Hey fellow MS bro. How did you manage your diagnosis? It seems pretty new, you wanna talk about it?

I spent a few days in the hospital, most of it alone. I've made peace with it. Only 3 lesions, none on the spine. I'd like to run again, and I'm almost there. How's yours been?

I started in 2013 with a 15 mm circumference lesion in the spine. Whole body parasthesia and loss of motor skills. Went back to normal within 6 month and only had two relapses since then, one being an optical neuritis.

Meditation, working out and quitting smoking cigarettes have helpoed me the most. What's your medication? I take copaxone.

Wow that's heavy. Same meds, starting in January. How's lifting been? And how's the fatigue?

Also haven't quit cigarettes completely. Working on that.

Developed mild tinitus in one ear after going to a loud show a few months ago.
Rolled my ankle in August and it hasnt fully healed yet

>insomnia
>visual snow / HPPD (thanks, lsd)
Sleep is everything and it's fucking rough when i go extended periods without good sleep.

jumper's knee

Zzzquil broheim

I take generic diphenhydramine (the active ingredient in that and benadryl). Knocks me out, but i don't always stay asleep.

The visuals at night are as bad when my eyes are open as when they're closed. Makes it even harder to relax when i'm trying to fall back asleep

With me it's my clavicle, I think it's from leaning on my left elbow a lot in the past when I've been chilling on my bed and watching tv or playing vidya

Broken eyes. Can't work in certain environments and have to look for a specific lighting in gyms.

I suffered from an avulsion fracture in my foot earlier this year when I got too damn drunk during a get together with a couple buddies. I don't really remember what I did. it healed all fucked up and now I can't really run for as long as I used to before it starts to act up. the orthopedist was a cunt overloaded with patients and refused to hire new help.

I fractured the head of my radial bone 2 years ago. Occasionally (once or twice a month) I will get pain in that same area even though the doctor said the fracture healed properly. Should I be worried?

Assuming that was meant for me.
Copaxone is a great medication. It was meant to simulate MS in animals until the researchers noticed it is actually helping. Haven't had a relaps since last june. I only started lifting after my initial attack. Mostly to help quitting cigarettes and get addicted to something else.

I'm honestly not sure about the fatigue. For a while I always felt exhausted and tired but back then I smoked a lot of weed so that might havwe been the cause. Sometimes I'm really tired and just don't really wake up the whole day. But that's about it.

It took 1,5 years after my initial attack to finally get the diagnosis and after that still 6 month until I finally quit smoking although I knew how harmful it was especially with MS.

You should really do that. It makes permanent disability 50% more likely. Haven't touched in cig since may 2015 and never looked back. YOu need to find a switch in your brain. There's nothing good about smoking.

Lifting went okay. I started with dumbbells at home and when they were too light I went to the gym and did GSLP with a bunch of accessories. Right now I switched to TM with added volume but I don't know if I'll stick with that. My lifts are 56/85/130/155 kg for 5 reps. Nothing special but okay. I only went to the gym since march. And everybody e-stats ;)
How about you? I know nobody with MS, it's interesting to hear experiences.

All the best to you, lad!

After a lot of reconstructive surgery to my lower legs (I was born with club foot) I have a shit range of movement for ankle dorsiflexion and a flat footed gait. Not being able to dorsiflex the ankle is killer, it's so hard to maintain a straight back and proper balance while squatting, anyone have any experience in increasing ankle mobility?

I'm alive. It's a fatal condition. Everyone who ever died had previously lived.

do you have antacids? Have you changed your diet? I just got my stack of zantac/nexium/zyrtec changing my diet as well. It's only been one day so I can't say much but those are the 3 medicines my doc gave me.

Heartburn and broken toe.

Can never do calf raises again, if I walk for 1-2 hours straight it hurts. Doc said there is nothing I can do unless I pay $6000 to rebrake my toe and align it properly. They said it looks straight but it's not perfect. The slight 10 degrees feels like a permanent bruise...if only it was my pinky toe

piraformis syndrome, basically a small muscle in my but pinches a nerve causing strong pain. Only fix is to stretch and strengthen the piraformis muscle, it fuckin sucs

Disk herniation in l5-s1. Im in the point in which I can deadlift/squat again. However I take it very cautiously with the weight. I have no problems doing that but sitting for long periods of time stiffens my back. I also feel "different". My back cracks a lot so I might have other spinal issues but whatever.

I get this if I'm indoors for too long, constant dizziness that stops me eating and sleeping properly
I recommend going outside

me 2, happened when i was 20? took about 2 years to fully heal, and maybe a bit over a year for the sharp pains to go away. hang in there. idk if it fully healed but i dont really feel it anymore. just dont jerk my back around as much anymore. i still can manhandle fridges and pushes cars around without a problem, but thats 3 years later.

ironically, not advice but i pretty much went straight back to deadlifting maybe 2-3 months after the injury, i didnt know i herniated anything, and that got me feeling better. and i hurt it deadlifting. i started super light, literally like 20lbs, and then built up by 10lb increments maybe once a week or twice a week i cant remember. anyway thats just me, dont actually do it if it doesnt sound safe to you. they say the best way to heal is to keep working through your range of motion so i feel like it worked for me. idk

Ulcerative colitis

It really sucks when there is an active phase. I need to empty my bowels like 10 times a day and can't go jogging or excercise because I feel like I'll shit my pants.

Now have it "under control" with continuous medication though. Still sucks that I have to push things (meds) into my ass on daily basis.

>Irritable Bowel Syndrome

This one sucks. Shit are always runny, stomach always hurts, and my trigger is too much fiber.

>ingrown toenails

Even tapping them against a wall will double me over in pain at their worst. Can't afford the permanent treatment.

>severe depression manifesting in flu-like symptoms and body aches at its worst

Makes it really hard to do shut when you have a phantom illness.

I have beckers muscular dystrophy, it sucks but is one of the main reasons I lift

Narcolepsy, life is suffering.

SIBO, it's like IBS but its caused by bacteria and prevents weight gain. Fucking kill me. Anyone out there relate?

I know this feel. Might want to check for CO, black mold, undiscovered meth lab, radium, bad foam job byproducts, too many harbor freight tools, noxious furniture and cabinetry fumes, cooking smog, etc. in your air. Most indoor air doesn't meet EPA clean air guidelines.

Your body became allergic to it after 5 months? Why are you so sure it's the accutane?

Just broke in gnarly hives all over my torso and neck, probably an allergic reaction to accutane. Shit sucks

>Can't afford the permanent treatment.

Don't know what else could have caused it, I have no other known allergies and didn't do anything this morning other than wake up and take my accutane.

Cystic fibrosis and Crohn's

bro lol if you've been on it 5 months it's not the accutane. use your roid filled brain and figure it out

>Muscle weakness, slowly progressive difficulty walking
>Severe upper extremity muscle weakness.
>Toe-walking
>Difficulty breathing
>Pseudohypertrophy of calf muscles
>Muscle cramps
Fuck me. ;_;

Anyone else have garbage soft tissue genetics? I swear man I'm always getting ligament sprains. Whether it be shoulder, knee, elbow, or wrist. Fucking sucks man. Dislocated my shoulder few weeks ago (don't go heavy on dumbbell press fucking ego lift). Then fucked up my mcl/meniscus playing basketball. Fucking sucks man

I do. But now that I looked up those symptoms , maybe it's worse.

How long should I wait to see a doctor about my clavicle/ rotator cuff, it's been hurting for a week when I extend it to max. Would stretchs help? I really hope it gets better on its on.

Crohns, 3 resections. L3-S1 spinal fusion. Got dx'd with rheumatoid arthritis last month and they want to fuse my SI joints, my fingers are starting to go all curly fry on me because of the RA.

Gonna try to wait till I hit 1100 total before I go under the knife. Hopefully it won't take for-fucking-ever.

fuckin pectus carinatum

Asthma. Broke my arm when I was little and had surgery where they went through my right tricep so that's permanently calcified. Slightly bulged disc in lower back. That's about it, nothing I can't work around.

Did you get physical therapy? What did you do? I have an l5-s1 disk bulge right now and don't know if the physical therapy is helping it