Will finasteride fuck my shit up at 18?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3XbM8Ribjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

costanza kun pls fuck me

>loosing hair at 18
brah...

i'm 26 and going gray

this isn't as bad as going bald and its starting at the temples so... distinguished

i dunno what the point of this was

but I guess I wanted to vent.

I've been on finasteride for almost 3 years (I'm 27).

anyone have experience ordering from alldaychemist?

I'm using minoxidil. Dunno if it's working yet.

Yes, they're legit.

Just shave dude a friend is full bald on top of head at 24 and kind of pulls it off

I literally started going gray at the age of 19, no joke. My hair is going to be salt-and-pepper by the time I reach 35.

Finasteride has crazy sexual side effects and they appear to be irreversible in some men. Think permanent loss of libido.

Pumpkin Seed Oil, Black Currant Oil and Saw Palmetto are natural hair loss supplements that do a weaker version of what finasteride does (which means less side effects).

Pygeum really made me lose the ability to get an erection, and when I did get one, it was rubbery as hell and my orgasms were super weak. Also, my semen turned thick and tapioca like and got stuck in my urethra, which became painfully inflamed. I'd stay away from that one.

everyone on my pa's side is salt and pepper by 35 so I may just have that on delay

finasteride might work with little side effects, or it could turn you into this

youtube.com/watch?v=I3XbM8Ribjs

a buzzed head looks sick if you still have a full head of hair. just buzz it bruh

This, just embrace it op, plenty of sexy balding motherfuckers out there.

>Think permanent loss of libido.

Ah, finally freedom from the titted jew

do they ship to the UK? if so how much?

I am. Not so much ion a particular spot. But getting very thin all over really.

Buy Caboki and bang as many sloots as you can before they cotton on to our tricks. Time is limited.

I'm only 20 and I'm going grey

My hair is very blonde though, so it actually looks pretty good

Finasteride, Dutasteride, Saw Palmetto, RU5884 and Minoxidil are the only things that'll save your hair.

Finasteride fucked me up though. Sides are still there six weeks after quitting.

If you get on it I suggest you get a blood test just to have your baseline hormonal values in case something goes wrong.

Bump

>tfw think finasterude may have shrunk my balls

>tfw not sure because I never measured my balls before

whats the worst case scenario here?

Looking good bald is harder then it seems m8

dont fight your genetics, embrace them

But what if I get bullied