As a straight man, where does Veeky Forums think it's socially acceptable to shave?

As a straight man, where does Veeky Forums think it's socially acceptable to shave?
Plz highlight the appropriate areas

head, face and neck, shoulders, back, ass, balls, cock

What about chest/stomach?

Also between ass cheeks as close as safely possible to hole

No.

face and neck

everything else is homo

These responses surprise me. I never see chest hair on this board. Do any of you even grow it yet?

idealy you want to create an arrow pointing towards your dick, that means not shaving chest and shaving the sides of your stomach more and more until you get to you crotch by then it should be a thin line of hair

>needing someone else to tell you where to shave
>thinking your going to be even close to making it

>Face
>Crotch
>Back, if you've got hair there
You may also trim your armpits, but never fully shave.

The only time when it's okay to shave your chest is if you've got weak hair growth, cause then you might as well go without it.

>tfw chest """""""hair"""""""
>in reality just an ugly batch of thin hair in between my pecs
feels bad desu

Socially acceptable? That's gay talk.
I shave wherever needs shaving. Once hair anywhere gets too long, it gets shaved to nothing. That is the most efficient and logical way to do it. Not trim it to a specific length like some vain pansy.
Yes that includes my pubes.

I shave my chest, stomach, neck and face,a month before summer or so, i have my back and my legs shaved too, i shave around my pubes but never shave them off completely, had shitty experiences with razor burn and now i just slightly trim it with scissors

but i'm a fucking monkey otherwise, the shitty part is that i'm kinda insecure about my hairline yet still hair grows like a fucking jungle inside my asshole, on my shaft, on my balls, on my taint, on my fucking feet, everywhere, it's disgusting to look at, i don't even do it for myself, i do it so my friends don't puke when we are on the beach or in a pool

Sup fit I've been doing SS for 6 months now and I've made great progress. Any comments on these sick gains?

kek

The only hair that looks good in my opinion is on the chest, the head, your forearms and maybe on the shins.
Otherwises it's disgusting, trust me I am hairy.

>the hairline

lmfao

only a baldcel like yourself would notice

hoped on fin yet, buddy?

everywhere except your arms.

Neck and face sometimes.

Glad I'm not the only one who shaves shoulders. Gotta make them delts pop

Rough drawing but this is what I shave, tell me I'm wrong

W-what happens next user

You're wrong and homo

t. thom yorke

>Veeky Forums
>as a straight man

wrong board

Veeky Forums always tells me to shave when I post my body, but I can never bring myself to, it just feels weird.

Is this how powerlifting was invented?

It only feels weird if you're gay bro, don't be gay, shave your skin a milky smooth trappy deliciousness, no homo

face for aesthetic reasons crotch and pits for hygiene

Same
I grow it out in the winter and clip it down in the summer.

I'm italian-tier hairy.

correct answer

nowhere at all

I also bathe my whole body in rogaine

on my way to literal bear mode ayyy

Enough to see it, but there's not much.

I have chest hair at age 20 but I can't grow a beard, fml senpai.

How do you survive going through so much shaving cream and razors? I wanna shave my chest but i feel like it would take forever with the whole torso area

You don't shave.

I can't do either, and I'm 23. kill me.