Best tricep isolations

Is CGP the best tricep exercise, anyone here using it, should I use ez bar or straight?

I can't feel shit doing pushdowns with cables, skullcrushers with ez give me tendonitis and with dumbbells feels like nothing. And yes I use low weight, not ego lifting.

Only so far good exercise is overhead extension with rope, but the extension movement doesnt feel natural to me, have to go really low weight to really feel my tris.

I am coming to a point where my biceps are getting bigger than triceps help please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-rh3MHnRI_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CGB and ring dips/ weighted dips built my triceps up nicely.
I don't bother with machine isolation either as it aggravates my elbows.

>I can't feel shit doing pushdowns with cables
do it with the double rope and go really low/move your hands away from each other

1. Increase the weight/reps/volume on the exercises you've already done

2. Dips

I do PPS so there is no way in hell you won't feel your tris at the end of push day. Maybe you should try another workout

I do exactly that but I don't feel it as much as I feel for example if I do curls.

Whats PPS?

Push Pull Legs

A 6 day program with a day for:
Pushing motions; bench OHP flys, mainly training shoulders, chest and tris.
Pulling motions; rows curls pullups, mainly training back traps and bis
Legs is pretty self-explanatory

Great program if you ask me although I'm doing a 5 day variation because I don't have time for 6 days

care to share program? I am looking for something like that.

TRICEP ROLLBACKS

Why does nobody know about these? Is the Rippetoe meme over?
youtu.be/-rh3MHnRI_I

If you google PPL you'll get an /r/fitness post that is regularly shared here. Give it a go friendo

Like I said this shit gives me tendonitis in my right elbow no matter how much weight I use

I'd rather not exercise than go on fucking reddit. Please make a screenshot or copy of your 5 or 6 day routine.

>LE REDIITS XDDDD
Kill yourself my dude. Are you unironically 16? I'm not saying you have to browse /r/atheism for a year before you get the workout, you just need to google PPL and click one of the top links

Grow up bitchboii

the exercise is super shit
and rippletits can suck my dick

Thanks Obama.

Fuck you faggot. Quit bringing your shitty plebbit autism here.

Not even that guy.

I've always benched as narrow as OP pic... Got up to 315 with that grip... Then reset to 225 with a wider grip to work on chest and tore my pec minor in like 2 months

same

that looks like a normal press to me

wider and you are cheating and creating levers

CHP is hands pretty much together

Couldn't be more wrong.

Kinda related: I have long arms (they are longer then i am tall). Benching with pinky against the ring takes 10kg off what i can do with my hands between the ring and op's pic. I've heard that long arms = wider grip but in my case that doesn't work out. Pretty happy with my chest too.

OP: CGBP is good, try dips too. Also try neutral grip DB bench, or maybe even reverse grip CGBP on a smith machine

Try bicep kickbacks I swear to god they're the most brutal finisher any musclegroup has

tricep*

close grip bench doesn't isolate the triceps, you still use your delts and pecs to bench, dumbass

also rope pushdowns help a lot
i used to do behind the neck rope too after, both 3 sets of 12 to 15