HGH and Testosterone general

Before and after
Vendors
Ordering online
Pros and cons
Side effects
Best routine
Diet

>inb4 white knight Veeky Forums faggots say to stay away from steroids.

Gee it's almost like there's been a steroid general on here for years

It sounds like your dumb ass is asking for information on roids, try google maybe?

Kys lol

>white knight detected

Go back to your circle jerk faggot.

i am 18 can i grow from hgh still or am i 5'8 forever?

Yes you will grow a few inches with HGH. You actually shouldn't stop growing until age 25 for some people.

Hey guys, I'm at 10,1 ng/dl free test and 340ng/dl total test. Would it be easy for me to get on trt at 23? My bio-available is at 237.

Ok what exactly is HGH and also how much does testosterone supplements help you?

I've seen a bunch of youtubers say not to take it because it doesn't make too much of a difference but they're also suppose to be role models so idk if i believe them

>pretending the steroid general isn't just an off-topic chatroom for a bunch of tripfags who never discuss steroids

You are at the lower limits but I don't think a physician would prescribe Testosterone in most cases. You might get a referral to an Endocrinologist and they might but also less likely. I'd get your estradiol levels checked. If they are high they can give you anastrozole which will lower your estradiol levels while increasing test and free test.

It's human growth hormone (HGH). Levels drop when you get older. It helps with muscle growth and fat loss. It's relatively safe so fuck those guys saying not to use it. Do research on the doses and what not.

what kind of tests should i ask my doctor if i want to get what you got tested. how many different ones did you take to figure all that out

When I google it, it says that I'm at the higher end of bio-available test, which is the actual test used for growing muscles (my test binding globuline is very low). Is your estradiol tested in a normal blood test btw? Guess I need to ask my doc for one next time.

Define relatively

Doctor wanted to do a regular blood test to find a deficiency for my hair thinning. I asked to check my test levels as well, didn't specify.

It's not tested in a normal test but you could ask your doctor to test you for it. Say you have been tired and fatigued and heard it could be because of that.

Muscle and joint aches (expected due to muscle and bone growth)

Tingling in fingers (short term nothing serious)

Low blood sugar (Easily fixed)

Existing cancer/tumor growth to grow more rapidly (Have a precancer screening done before starting)

I've been on test for like 2 years. Blasted a couple of times but cruising at 200mg per week most of the time.

I love it. I work a very physical job and I used to suffer in the gym because of it, would be worn out all the time. Now I do both with great energy.

Look and feel better than I ever did.
No health problems in terms of bloods results yet, which I get done every 4 months.

Probably almost infertile but IDGAFM8

How did you get put on test? Doctor or buddy at the gym?

How's the effect on hormonal balance and levels once HGH is stopped?

I just buy it online.
easy as fuck to find decent vendors through certain source accumulating sites.

How much would a proper dose of HGH cost? For how long should you run it if you want to see serious gains? Does your production of hgh get shut off when you stop taking it?

What prices are you seeing on vendor sites? Do you buy weekly, monthly, yearly?

Its $1000s if you want enough to make a difference to your body.

If you tell me what you're looking for I can tell you how much they cost

How much and for how long should I take it if I want to grow another inch? I'm just 5'5'' and I feel like killing myself whenever I see a mirror.

Seconding I'd just like to know the ballpark figure for a test cycle + pct. Or is this a "if you can't figure it out yourself you don't deserve it" kind of situation?

Also do you live in the US?

You shouldn't pay over 80 for test in general.

I don't think it's that. Just do research first and stuff before taking it. user should be back... I hope...

I live in the UK.
Its about £35 for a vial of 10ml, 250mg/ml test-e. Tested with blood tests to be great quality. Cruising, each vial lasts me about 10-12 weeks. I buy 3 or 4 at a time.

I think US prices are a little higher, even adjusted for exchange rate, as steroids are a bit more illegal over there.
I'd estimate a basic test-e cycle with pct and AI would run you $3-400. Though 1/3 of that price will be the AI and pct because you should buy pharmacy grade stuff if you aren't an idiot.

Whereabouts in the UK bruv?

Manchestaaaaah

Noice one, Cambridge here

Blasting 500mg since my 20th birthday which was almost 2 months ago.

In Canada its $50 a 10ml vial of 250mg/ml test-e.
Using 22g needle and its not that bad. Only bled twice. (Pinned wrong spot).

It wont cure depression if its not your self image making you feel down.
You will get very strong within 6 weeks.

Anyone want to leak a few vendors?

just google eroids.

Is running test/tren for a first cycle a bad idea? I hear a lot of people saying test only to see how you react but i dunno bruh i just want to run 1 cycle (guys just 1 i swear) and maintain those gains

no source talk on Veeky Forums
eroids is fine if you are in UK where steroids are kind of legal, recommend reddit sst if you are US

Reddit sst?

Honestly bro cycling is such a meme, if you want to make gains and then stop roids forever i think a 12 week blast of test and maybe an oral kickstarter so you can learn to dial in your AI, then a 10 week cruise on test and then a blast of test + tren where you go HAM. Then PCT. If you're gonna shut yourself down you may as well make it worthwhile.

Yes, but if the link I posted is to be trusted ( my own results paper says the ref range is 100-400, not 83-257), it means that I'm actually at a very high level of natural test. This makes me believe it would be hard to get prescribed trt.

type that in google

you can always use no sleep the night before + no fat in your diet to lower your test, or run 6 weeks of LGD if you really wanna be sure

GH gives you roid gut, so I would reccomend you stay away from it

This.
Cycling is pointless, because long term both physically and definitely mentally, being off cycle is never as good. You can't keep the strength, muscle fullness and hardness, and absolutely not the aggression in the gym that you have when on cycle.

Also cycling is worse on your body overall. Pct meds have a host of side effects, and the hormone rollercoaster will give you acne like fuck.

Either commit to roids for the duration you will be training, or don't bother imo.

I've seen a lot of new guys come to my gym, blow up on a cycle (admittedly half of them are retards and do dbol only) then when they come off, I see them less and less at the gym until they quit altogether.

The Rat King really need a reality check

take mk-677 instead from irc bio

delusional "BnC"guy detected

>"No, guys listen, I've actually done a lot of research and I know what I'm talking about"

>dyel cycler detected

I've probably been training longer than you've been shaving bruv.

I've done plenty of cycling, years of natural training before that. I was of the belief that I could just cycle to get the results I wanted then go it natural after. It doesn't happen, and nobody with real life experience will tell you any different.
The hormonal related side effects from cycling are very obviously worse than that of blast and cruising (assuming using a sensible protocol, I know a lot of guys blast longer than they cruise, which is dumb)

I'm not saying "BnC is life!" I'm saying cycling is stupid. The whole reason cycling even is a thing is because it allowed athletes to beat tests, not because its healthier.

Can you do HGH and Testosterone together?

Like a boost and then maintenance dosage for both at the same time? Do you need anything else if your main goal is boosting energy, loosing weight, and gaining height and muscle?

How do you take it, 5mg tab or 25?

Tfw you realise how great /fraud/ would be like without all the tripfag cancer.

25mg liquid orally

How much do you pay for 10 tabs?

for 30 25mg liquid doses it's $70

for 10 tabs it's about $6,200

That seems severely overpriced but thanks for letting me know

well it's only $4 for 1 tab, so I'd say just buy 10 individual tabs for $40.

not sure why the bulk pricing goes up that much.

I'm used to more 1.6 usd per tab but hey, I'm in Europe so maybe we're the original source?

every google search ive read on cruising people have said its bad in the long run for BP. even crusing on 150-250 for a while catches up to you if not after a decade definatley two

maybe. is there some tariff about shipping 10 tabs together that would explain the $6k price for 10 but $4 price for 1?

Wait what, I thought it was a decimal, how the fuck are you paying 6k for 10? What? How... I'm confused, what... how

>when the memeing gets too real

I'm not memeing my friend. How the fuck is 6k a thing and how can you afford it? Do you realize the number you're giving me?

it was an e-ruse because you kept saying tabs and I'm trying to tell you to buy a liquid solution.

The real price is about $70/month from the source I suggested compared to $600-$1000/month for hgh.

Maybe it's a lexical problem because tabs and liquids are the same price here. 25mgs = 25mls but ey if they somehow got you payin 1000 a month for them, good for the smart guys.

REMINDER:
=========
Real men don't use -- or NEED -- steroids.
>OP doesn't want to be a real man

25mg = 1ml
$1000/month is for hgh not mk677
you are bad at reading comprehension and abstract thinking.

Try donating blood bud. I'm on an eq blast and put it off for a couple months. I finally gave some and man, do I feel great.

Anyone?

yeah of course you can do hgh and test together. if you're young enough to gain height with hgh, you shouldn't be using test though.

bro you just did exactly what I said you would do to defend your actions. you bragged about your anecdotal "research" and established yourself as an "authority" while providing no proof. you are delusional and only believe research that fits with your actions, disregarding any research that hints at what you're doing being a mistake.