Woman, 102, Says Secret To Long Life Is ‘Don’t Diet, Eat!’

>Talucci was born in 1914 and says the secret to her longevity is “just don’t diet!”

>She continued, “Eat! Eat everything you see… but not overeat.”

DIET FAGS BTFO OF THIS AND LAST CENTURY BY BASED NANA!!!!!!

The secret to living a long time is cardiovascular health. This is neither a secret nor new information. Your body will sputter on for a long fucking time as long as your heart is pumping blood effectively.

>implying genetics isn't the secret to longevity
Also this helps, as well as eating food high in antioxidants

My grandma died at 96, her secret was smoking a pack since she was 14.

NO SMOKER FAGS BTFO

>Person who happened to live well past the average lifespan gives advice on living a long time based on absolutely nothing grounded in science

Articles like this are literal clickbait OP, don't be retarded

My grandad used to drink cod liver oil every morning and died at 65 due to severe bus impact.

kek

It took her 82 years to finish a pack?

I feel so bad that I laughed at this, thank god its just a joke and not real

Underrated

>Eat! but not overeat.
so ..like a diet?

No, like a human being.

>Eat but not over-eat
This only works for people with normal weight not fucking landwhales. What the fuck is this shit article even on about

Landwhales never had a chance

fucking grandmas always with their bullshit advice

>people dont know that diet means what you eat in general
>buzzwords

triggered

No.

Cardiovascular health wont stop cancer from growing and/or dementia kicking in.

Your brains ages faster than your body btw

oh u

>just B urself bro lol don't eat too much
Reeee fuck off you know it's all about the genes you Stacy bitch

YESSS

She is most likely saying eat when your body gets hungry, stop when it's full. Sleep when you are sleepy. That kind of thing. Just listen to your body.

>wanting to live to 102

why

Bonelets. When will they learn?

>wanting to live past 70

oh wow i cant wait to sit in a chair and have my mind deteriorate for 30 years

Do you actually think your mind and body goes to total shit after 70? My grandparents are in their mid 80's and they're some of the most active people I've ever met. Age doesn't have everything to do with it - it has everything to do with how you live and what you do that determines how well you'll do past 70.

>I wanna live to 102
>I want to have to pee and shit in a fanny pack
>I want to to be left in an and folks home in front of day time tv for 16h on end and visited once a month by family
>I want to not be able to send up
>I want my bones to hurt from just existing
>I want all my friends to be dead 30 years ago

No thanks. I'm gonna die like a man, from hart disease or vehicular accident, by the time I'm 30.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on here, and I've seen a guy advise people to round their lower back when deadlifting. google "eat less live longer" and see all the studies that pop up.

now you're probably gonna say that's covered by "not overeat" but what about the "eat everything you see" part? what the fuck happens to peoples brains when their 102 they just say nonsense like this.

dieting is a great way to extend your life.
"Dieting is conscious control over your diet, it is not limited to restricting your calorie intake."

>my anecdotal evidence will disprove your argument

>see where she lives
>see she's Italian

Checks out guys. Mangia.

Well it's true that you can be 70-80 with little to no health problems. My grandma never smoked/drank and she's 80 right now and a lot healthier than her peers.

People who exercise, eat healthy, and avoid harmful substances can live really long. Health problems start at 80y/o for those people instead of their 60s.

Of course you could have shit genetics and get memes by cancer at 50/60 all the same.

>102 years old
>"99 year old sister joined..."

Yeah it is definitely eating, not genetics!

Stupid fucking cunt

What about Jack? He lived to be 96 and the only reason he died was he was a stubborn ass motherfucker to not go to the doctor after being sick for a week and still working out.
This man could've out live that her if he wasn't so stubborn.
The man was so based on Penn and Teller Bullshit, he was talking shit about fat people, try to find the episode it was great when he was on camera

>some bitch gets old as fuck through a combination of genetics and luck
>"just eat whatever you want like I do and you'll live long too! :^)"
>ignore the billions of other people who eat like that and die prematurely

Mangia sto cazzo

Because there were serious achievements to make people younger in the last years

Kek

Just buy more hearts, bro

Technology has already the exponential stage. Shit it is gonna be crazy 80 years from now. Assuming we don't wipe ourselves out before that point.

>tfw one day you'll wake up as a confused old man with Alzheimer
Good thing i probably will kill myself in a few years

Decently audible kek

This, the key to living a long life is brain health, preventing cancer, and heart health, in 50 year though they will be able to replace everything in the human body besides the brain,

>tfw it's possible, though highly unlikely for me to live to see the 22nd century, unlike my older siblings who are sure to die before then.

Who /1996fag/ here? I have to live to 105 to see the 22nd century. Fuaaark

A lot of people who live long are smokers. Look up the world record holders for living the longest, they all smoked until they died.

Genetics my friend

Almost guarantee that they wear diapers

To be fair, she grew up through the great depression and world War 2 rationing so eating whatever you can is pretty sage advice. Food back then was healthier too

it has been noted that people that live this long tend to have beneficial mutations that actually prevent development of cancer, so take that as you will.

Like id want to be alive that long

Id kill myself now if my mom wasnt alive

>tfw prostate and colon cancer runs in my family

Fuck bruhs

I'll either get killed by a muslim, or I'll live to see colonies on Mars

>killed by a muslim
This...might not be too far off honestly

>current year
>people still think dietary fat is unhealthy

My great grandma was 108 when she died.

No special diet, exercise, whatever. I think some people just have crazy genetics

>Cherry Hill

The secret to long life is being a well off cunt that thinks they're a rich cunt.

stai zitto secco

Why are people so obsessed with living old?
To me living past 60 is way scarier than death. I've been watching my grandfather slowly grow deaf and senile for the pas 6 years and it's hurting me so much. He's the one who took me in when my parents abandoned me, him and grandma were the only one to visit me back in juvenile institutions. The man made me a man and last year made me promise to never let anyone keep him on respirators should that ever happen.

Fuck growing old, experience as much as you can and leave on your own terms.

Because they're scared of what happens after you die

>implying retirement homes aren't gonna be the fucking high life when this neet generation gets old
Everyone will have their own computer get ready for fucking lan parties and shitposting all day erry day

gonna live life until age 60 and then spend the next 50 years in a VR chamber banging a 5000 women strong harem with my shredded virtual body. all you fags smoking and drinking and doing drugs will miss out

Remember guys, if you don't have kids who's going to take care of you when you get old as shit?

Im just 20 and can barely stand this mess people's call life, it's not like I'm responsible for this either, just looking around me, feminism, liberalism, emasculated Western males, women without any sense of honor, refugees, niggers, shall I go on?

Im ready to off myself by the time I'm 39 for sure

Nothing, people are stupid to not accept this, but it's a fearful thought for us all. I wish I was religious so that I had something to grasp onto when my time comes