Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4
youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=z1fq7rYhE_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lean back

raise your chest

Use less weight and practice on form homie

Show us a video of your squat, preferably one at or near max effort.

Bend at the knees first before the hip. Work on ankle mobility or get squat shoes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4

Every time you having difficult to execute an exercise with proper form, do the following:

> Use less weight
> Practice it until you get it correct

All those suggestions. Specifically form should be toes slightly out, heels firmly on ground and center of balance should be directly on your gooch or center of your hips. Your gooch should move from stand to floor back to stand in a straight line.

first then go all the way up

Use less weight and focus on lifting with your quads. If you are leaning forward it's because your quads are weak and your body is forcing you to use your hammies and lower back to complete the lift.

fucking kek

Lean back

fbbp

I'm almost positive you're cueing the front squat like a back squat and doing a sit back, like the woman in the picture. That's an inefficient way of doing the front squat, because it will create a more horizontal back angle. You want the most vertical back angle as possible on a front squat, and therefore need to push your knees forward out from your toes.

I sometimes have that problem when I can't keep my elbows high enough. I lack mobility, and the barbell sometimes slides a bit down my shoulders.

Brace your core
Make sure you activate your lats and keep your chest up as if you were gonna jerk the bar

Get your upper back tight and chest up. Also get core strenght.

I'm gonna jerk your bar faggot

Perfect song for Frontsquat day

here if anyone needs one for backsquat day: youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg

And if you are doing speedwork on the DL: youtube.com/watch?v=z1fq7rYhE_Q

lack of hip mobility + lack of dorsiflexion.

2002 called

Oh yeah? What did they want?

My fucking life back

>use appropriately wide grip
>activate lats correctly
>pay attention to keeping your chest up
>look slightly upwards

If you lack mobility, you increase mobility. DO YOUR FUCKING STRETCHES HOMO

do the rockaway