Moving to Thailand in a few months. Would it be significantly easier to find girls as a 6'2...

Moving to Thailand in a few months. Would it be significantly easier to find girls as a 6'2, relatively muscular powerlifter? Compared to western girls.
pic related

If the memes are to be believed then yes, asian girls like white dudes

Logically it does make some sense too i guess, every guy and many girls want white girls. Meanwhile asian chicks arent as attractive

if you're white in Thailand the girls will be fawning over you no matter what, don't count on finding love though

I'm friends with a guy who married a girl from Thailand. She'd be way out of his league as an American. They're very happy together too, not sure if she cucks him or not.

Not saying this is normal or anything, just one single anecdote I thought I'd share.

I've been in 2 long term relationships for most of the last 3 years. Starting to lose faith in women. I think I need to have some meaningless sex to get it out of my system, before I try to find a suitable partner.

thats a pretty controversial last point bud

Sex? Yes.
Relationship? Hell no!

Girls? No
Ladyboys? Hell Yes

Nohomo?

Yes, yes and yes.

I was skinnyfat when i was in thailand 2 years ago and the chicks were all over me, both whores and "normal" girls. A few wanted to hang out and have me meet their parents so yes it's bretty ez. Where in thailand are you moving to?

> not sure if she cucks him or not.

She does. Every one of them does.

>powerlifter

read: fat

reason why white men are popular in Thailand isn't because they are just white

it's their ticket out of there, out of a shit life

having money is basically what makes you attractive to them, but they're more upfront about it than white women, it's basically written between the lines that it's a trade, you get young asian pussy, she gets a chance at a better life

white men are probably preferred because stereotypically they're kinder and more nurturing than nignogs, sandmonkeys and other gooks

love might grow out of a relationship though, like with your friend

personally i'd just abuse the free pussy pass and not get heavily involved with anyone

Nice, sounds good. Chiang Mai
I can see my abs, but yeah I do have horrible love handles :(

What if, just hypothetically, he looked like Chris Hemsworth?

man, that is really fucking depressing for some reason
Not that i give a shit about asian chicks because they look like horse shit but the sentiment holds true, girls are after money and not a relationship

Doesn't matter, the rule of thumb applies to everybody, doesn't matter if you are a factory worker, a billionare or Chris Hemsworth.

They stay faithful until they get bored or something better comes along. Sooner or later both happens.

You think looks matter?
lol no, even the best looking guy gets cucked when she wants something "diffrent"

well i respect the Thai girls more sort of, they seek a better life, white women seek trinkets

besides it goes both ways, it's not like the men don't get anything out of it, they get women that would normally be way out of their league in both looks and age

> thinking you will find any thai girl with breasts like pic
> not knowing how nasal and shrill their voices are

Top kek, go ahead op!

I still have faith that I can find an innocent, loyal girl at some point. Though a girl who's only interested in you because of your looks or wealth is unlikely to fit that description...

>they get women that would normally be way out of their league in both looks and age
I dont find asians attractive at all so i dont even think of us in the same game but sure, if you arent picky i can see how this is a great deal for you

I matched her on Tinder. Might be a catfish though, for all I know.

> thai girls arent pettily materialistic

Mate, they need constant fawning with valuable things based entirely on what makes them look good to others. More so than any white girl.

I've spent some time in Thailand. They like westerners for their money. Watch out for traps.

This. Then if they realize cash isnt inbound they drop and blank you instantly. The 100 to 0 in half a second is hilarious.

> Is white, hopes to find non-shallow genuine gf wife material on Tinder, in Thailand

Mate, I have some bad news which you probably already know deep inside...

ps you're not fooling anybody. white male + asian gf/wife = having a permanent "look at me, I'm a loser" billboard attached.

Already know I won't find a wife on Tinder. Asian or white. I just want to have some meaningless sex for a while before I settle down.

Race traitor scum

99% of women are vapid and shallow anyway. Doesn't matter what race you pick.

Im not him and i definetly have gotten thoughts about the future of my own race (white) and i keep thinking that it does look bleak as fuck
Birth rates across the west is going down and its way below replacement rate these days while all other races flourish

The sole reason i think thats behind this is because its so extremly difficult to attract white women and worse yet to attract one you can trust long enough to have kids with

I mean fuck i thought about having kids with my exgfs and its a damn lucky thing i didnt, otherwise the breakups would have been so much worse

2 relationships in 3 years is not long term.

9 months + 2 years is quite long term, no?

You're cynical. There are wonderful white women out there, you just aren't looking in the right places.

No him but No

Im not him but i wouldnt say 9 months is long term
Ive had two LTRs and they spanned 5 years each so id say atleast 2 years for it to be LTR

>you just aren't looking in the right places.
Where are these right places, user?

Yep, Tinder is probably the worst place I could look.

Go to fucking church, even if you don't believe

Most definitely

>Go to fucking church, even if you don't believe
topkek mate
I could not see myself with a religious girl and i cant see a religious girl going for me
I enjoy sex, i curse, i lift and im not meek and timid
Im not what a religious girl is looking for and she is not what im looking for

Best sex I ever had was with a Catholic girl

Don't settle down with a Thai woman unless she's fucking RICH. Lmao 90% of them are whores (professionally or morally) or ladyboy whores

It's 100% catfish. They do this shit all the time. You'll learn buddy. Oh you'll learn.

You must have low standards then mate
My point still stands, religious girls have nothing to offer me

have you ever thought that some people find asians attractive

What's a catfish?

Basically someone pretending they're better to trick you on to choosing them.

Like when someone has pictures of themselves from 5 years and 20kg ago on their tinder. So you think you have matched with an attractive person, but really you matched with the older fatter version.

Examples also include girls with Photoshopped pics, MySpace angles, squeezing boobs together to look bigger etc.

All of this is true, garnered from my own experiences.
Well, it's not like the guys moving to Asia are the best people on Earth. Guys go to Asia because they're desperate. They have no confidence, they have no prospective or manners. They come to Asia to abuse the socioeconomical disadvantages of young women: Males in poverished areas tend to be rough, the prospect of a good job is highly unlikely, and they all want to escape Asia.

Honestly dude, good for you. I think Asian girls are cute. I always have a great time in south east asia as a tall white guy.

They're more traditional too, so don't listen to all these guys saying they only stick around for the money. Sure its what initially attracts them, along with your looks, but if you both have fun together they will crush on you like any other girl.

Glad to hear that, thanks :)

Probably becuase you have nothing to offer them

True, and i did say that
Religious girls want a religious guy, im not that guy
Isnt really hard to comprehend user or insulting to me in any way

Very, very homo my friend ;)

I just need to try it once...NOHOMO

I work with thai people at a restaurant. The girls are materialistic whether or not they became so due to western culture idk. They dont date asians or have mild interest in the gooks who work there bc they are in the sam boat as them, illegal/here on visa and working a shit job. I over heard chank waitress joke with cook (non gook)that if they were to marry she expects a new car and chanel purse.

Why do so many Thai girls wear braces?

He looks like Chyna and a G.I. Joe figure had a child.

>inb4 Sharky locks OP in a sauna

Forget Thai ladyboys. Head over to Vietnam and get quality women.

fashion

They know fat white men have a fetish for it.

I'm not that fat

THIS

Can confirm. Some of those viets are stunning.

who is this specimen?

kek

the reason why western (white) birth rate is low is because we don't rely on our children in old age, it's more about career, personal achievment and self-gratification

at most the average western couple get 1-2 children while the sandniggers pop them out like pez dispensers

Girl I matched with on Tinder

E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY:

I do internet marketing ($300 a day from home, click here to learn how) and so I lived in thailand for 3 months at the beginning of the year for shits.

They have a week long festival called songkran. Basically an enormous water fight in the streets that goes all day and night.

Smashed 11 "girls" in 10 days, all post op.

Jk couldn't resist they were all girls, although I did makeout with a tranny before I figured out it was a dude XD

No fatties/ugs, was a blast. Got the clap. Worth it lol.

You got more?

>smashing Thai women raw

Lmaooooooooooooooo

can confirm its fucking awesome but yea chlamydia too

You can't find them online. They don't have social media. Most of them are taken, for good reason. Just enlarge your social circle as much as possible, work on yourself, bide your time, and let it happen.

Most Thai girls will have a secret Thai boyfriend also.

Most will be gold diggers. There are some real classy chicks who won't want anything from you but your companionship, but good luck finding one in the wake of girls throwing themselves at you for money and status.

Many girls that come from a poor background were forced to get where they are through prostitution.

STDs are extremely prevalent. The amount of unaware active HIV carriers is alarming.

If you get serious with a girl she will expect you to buy shit for her whole family constantly.

You will very likely get robbed a lot. Expect to have your cellphone or wallet stolen in broad daylight at least three times a year. The police will view you as an ATM.

This they all want out of Thailand.

Are you kidding... this is either a gay humble brag or you're dense af.

You deserve a ladyboy if you're so dumb.

Lol nasal and shrill... if you're an American I'll just politely chuckle and mutter something about irony under my breath.

okay OP so Chiang Mai is full of HOES
I swear all brown hoes with no manners

you want decent chicks you'll have to look in the big cities or down south:

been in Thailand for a few years both north and south

god the south is so much better

How the fug do I date Asian girls at my uni?

I am tall, white, moderately attractive, and can talk to people decently well.

Why the hell am I having so much trouble

Race traitor Faggot lmao

T. A girl :333

Stay with your own race you loser

If you're looking for girls then try next door in Cambodia near the more northern east border checkpoint towns. If you want actual women then yeah, stick to Thailand

do you talk to them? be friendly

nigga it doesnt even matter.

as long as you're foreign all the gold digging ugly sluts will be all over you.

Well, maybe not if you're black but that's a given everywhere.

Jealous?

you mean every girl ever?

Lmao what a fucking loser

>as a 6'2, relatively muscular powerlifte

Ouch :'(

I've lived in Asia for a few years

Yes it will be a million times easier for you to get girls if you are white. Thailand is the most extreme country for white advantage in all of Asia. Actually the more shithole the country is the easier it will be. So Thailand, Philippines and Indosia are all super easy. You could look like Shrek, so long as you're white you'll get something because they think you're rich.

You may notice that if you go out a girl will be all over you, and for you it's a free fuck. but during the night though she'll ask you for like 10 dollars here and there. to you it's nothing but to her that's a load of money

Personally I dont find Thai girls attractive at all. I've been living in Asia and now I can say that Thai, Philippine, Indonesia people... it sounds bad but they have become sub human in my eyes. They are incredibly uneducated, they have shit lives which they can't escape from, and their clothes are faces are just what you'd expect from poor people. They have stupid personalities and they don't know anything about the world. I just feel pity for them.

Actually what the other user said about them marrying whites for a free ticket out of their country is true. That just makes it all the more depressing to me. When I walk down a street of bars I see so many women in their mid thirties or forties wearing skimpy clothes with big tits talking to some fat, bald, gross western guy in his 60s who wouldn't get looked at back in the west. I always wondering what the hell was happening until I realised... he's lonely as fuck and wants a "young" asian girl, and she wants a visa.

To be honest I've been living here for so long I've had too much time to think about it. Just go enjoy your holiday and enjoy the easiest sex of your life

>You will very likely get robbed a lot. Expect to have your cellphone or wallet stolen in broad daylight at least three times a year.
By whom?

>The sole reason i think thats behind this is because its so extremly difficult to attract white women and worse yet to attract one you can trust long enough to have kids with

you're a moron

the reason birth rates are declining is because that's what happens when nations become developed

Look at Japan and Hong Kong. They have extremely low birth rates too and they aren't white

Once India, Africa and the rest of the shithole countries become developed their birthrates will level out too

>cultural marxism is why i don't have a gf

True though. Men did the greatest things back when they had a wife basically forced onto them by society.

He never had to waste energies pursuing women and he'd be getting pussy every night and he knew he'd never get divorced or have his kids stolen from him. So at work he had nothing to worry about. His motivation was sky-high all his life.

This is what built the modern world. Civilisation. Women will take us back to a darwinistic free-for-all in a handful of generations.

Modern civilisation IS the control of women's sexuality.

What is your job there