Go to gym alone

>go to gym alone
>watch gym alone
>walk home and see all the couples who just created a memory that will soon become a remember when story
>lay in bed alone
>cry alone

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11gfO8tTC2D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>girl you fell for tells you she's not sure if she likes you anymore and that you should just be friends

kys alone

Think of all the faggots who are alone AND not improving themselves. There are more people in this world than the ones you notice, OP.

One day I will transcend beyond these mortal feelngs

yeah my only gf left me it's awful, and we're not even friends it's a lie when they say that lol

>>watch gym alone

most of those couples will end up married and unhappy.

muh memories lmao

if you aren't fucking balding you do not have the RIGHT to be sad about ANYTHING

>have amazing gf
>she's very sweet, loyal, beautiful, smart, amazing sex, literally wife material
>be together for few months
>thinking about building a future together
>after a few months find out she's still on tinder
>confront her about it
>she lies multiple times
>eventually admits she's been using it "with her friends just for fun"
>claims she never texted anyone or met with anyone
>dump her right there on the spot
>leaves me texts and voice messages for the next couple of days
>crying, telling me how sorry and ashamed she is, etc
>block her in any imaginable way from contacting me
>throw away all the gifts, delete all photos and conversations
>basically remove anything from my life that might remind me of her
>6 months of 0.00% her in my life go by
>still think about her several times a day, every single day, cry mysef to sleep sometimes, i miss her so much it physically hurts
>tearing up as i type this
w-we're all gonna m-make it right lads?

You did the right thing. Although a lot of women do use tinder purely for ego boosts... so there is that.

Cry it out if you need to bro, but don't ever let anyone else see your tears or go back to her. Beautiful, amazing girls are a dime a dozen and should never be treated as anything special.

you got me respect though, man.

Proud of you

You nuked her pretty good senpai lmao.

It was the right call. It's possible she was just using it for attention but it doesn't make a difference.

Good luck with your next gf faggot.

You made a tough call but you made the right call.

Your positive traits you listed of her were misconceptions.
>very sweet
no.
>loyal
no.
>smart
clearly not smart enough to know how to hold onto a good thing
>literally wife material
literally not

>mfw roasties getting called out.

Absolutely beautiful user.

>tfw you dump your gf just to greentext it on the fitness section of a Maori scrapbooking forum and get several (You)

what if you have acne, bacne, chest acne, shoulder acne, and acne scars?

I doubt she was doing anything on it. Most girls really do use it for ego boosts lol

I'm a dude and I basically use it as my Tinderdex to see what I can catch

Let me come over and I'll rub your back to help you fall asleep. I'll kiss your forehead and rub your head too. And when you wake up I'll jerk you off to help you out. It won't be gay or nothing just a bro helping a bro we all been there, friend. Go ahead and give me your address and a picture of your chest, shaved.

good job dude

it must suck now, but ultimately i think you made the right decision

user I can only hope I"m as strong as you should shit like that ever come up for me.

You gonna make it bro. You gonna make it.

>this shitty virtue baiting
top ll

get acne medication then faggot
>what if you have no FUCKING HAIR

I don't think she actually met anyone (she probably did text) but the bottom line is she was leading on guys making them think they're gonna fug her, behind my back, and thought this was somehow "fun". The worst part was how she lied multiple types without flinching. Makes me wonder what else she lied about.

You are absolutely right user, but this is what I thought at the time.

Made me kek, thanks bros.

Thank you lads, you make me feel less of a greentexting faggot.

Extreme respect. Most guys would have made excuses and said it was fine, but if you told her that you know she would have cheated.

Glad your cheering up a little, buddy. But hey, if you need a friend to massage your back and lick your armpits a little, I'm here for you. I could kiss your bellybutton and go up from there until I reach your shaved chest and maybe I could suck on your nipples a little bit. Nothing gay, just trying to help you feel better.

Been there user, it never gets better... Just easier.

>mfw I came for the fit, stayed for the feels

Similar situation

I was with her for a little over a year and a half. I left her because I thought she deserved to be with someone better than me. I left her seven months ago. She's two or three months into a relationship with another guy now. It doesn't hurt so bad anymore. Its more of a fact. Its snowing outside and my life is emptier without her. I miss her, but her life is better now without me in it. Just as I knew it would be.
Sucks

>tfw 25 years old
>tfw never had a gf, autistic kissless permavirgin
>never have had to deal with heartbreak like this
>never have to deal with any emotional shit like this ever

god damn it feels good being a shut in aspie

hehe

:(

>I was with her for a little over a year and a half. I left her because I thought she deserved to be with someone better than me
But that's the exact opposite of "similar" you gigantic cuck.

I know that feel OP, m-maybe lifting will cure our loneliness, or at least that's what I tell myself every night.

alpha AF tho

just go out there and get some fresh pussy

cheer up knowing you did the right thing

lol she's getting fucked by tyrone as you read this message

>18
>been skinnyfat until recently, started lifting
>always been fairly attractive, but shy in social situations
>close to two months ago qt who I've known for years starts flirting with me
>take her on date, something clicks
>from then on we hold hands, go everywhere together, etc
>early into relationship her parents ground her, can't see each other outside of uni
>about two weeks ago something comes up, I talk to her about it, but then she hits me with
>"this isn't working right now"
>says how we can hardly ever see each other, and that it's not much of a relationship because of that
>I agree on all points, don't know what else to say
>haven't spoken to her since that conversation

damn brehs. I have a feeling that she's going to try and come back when her family situation improves, but I'm treating it as if she doesn't exist right now. It's tough, but lifting takes a lot of it away.

>work with perfect 10/10 mexican girl
>didn't know she was dating 10/10 perfect chad
>me and her working near eachother
>never spoken before
>she starts talking to me asking me questions
>spaghetti
>have mild small talk
>been getting mad stink eye from 10/10 chad ever since
>i-i'm sorry it's not my fault mr chad ;_;

>like a guy
>he admits diging you back
>texts me pretty much daily
>he doesn't really initiate anything, doesn't take action, feels like he's just wasting my time

Got rid of his sorry ass. He's not a kv, he's an adult and all that just made me think that maybe he's already in a relationship or just wants to be penpals and share pics of his breakfast. I really liked him, but it really got on my nerve that the thing never took anywhere in months.

Feels good man. Absolutely no relationship drama or hassle in my life what so ever. I'm over everyone and everything and I've kinda realized that I don't even need a man and the truth is that I might never even find one. And it's cool.

P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X

I'm in Mesa

I know that feel brah been down the exact same road, shit is painful but it sounds like you handled it perfectly.

maybe you should have shown some initiative you fat retard

I'm in chandler wew what gym do you go to

LA fitness gilbert/202

:/ we all do that what do you want man.

I'm at LA fitness az ave and ocotillo, stop by in tomorrow at 2pm and ask everyone if they're feelin fit

You did the right thing, user.

By making a Tinder account and actively using it she made it very clear that she didn't respect you.

It's not your fault, man. And I'm proud of you. We're all gonna make it, brah.

Have a doggo.

vocaroo.com/i/s11gfO8tTC2D

>vocaroo.com/i/s11gfO8tTC2D
Decent. Kek

little cuckboy

Its the second thread I saw with you, nice.

>gave up on the love of your life
>to impress a gay DIY dildo tip sharing forum

W E W
E
W

>maybe you should have shown some initiative you fat retard
I did, a many times. He actually told me that I didn't show much interest to him. Which is a lie. I even suggested a date but all I got was "sounds good" and that's about it. But okay then.

Bottom line is that goys, if you are genuinely into someone, make a fucking clear and obvious move. No woman with self respect will chase you to the moon, you gotta take action.

thanks user

Th-thanks Veeky Forums

Some people are trying to discourage you. Don't fucking listen to them at all. You're gonna make it, we're all gonna make it.

You absolutely did the right thing, she wasn't loyal, she wasn't sweet, and she wasn't wife material. If you're feeling spite just remember that you'll win in the long run. But only if you never ever ever ever ever stop fighting.

GTFO