Post your favourite quotes ITT

Post your favourite quotes ITT
Pic related inspired me to cut down to below 10% bodyfat and focus more on Mewing and chewing

>get lucky on the genetic lottery
>not get AESTHETIC body and be a god among men
B E T A
E
T
A

op is fag, this is now a motivational thread

This post will be lost because Veeky Forums is retarded
That guy is a model and he relies on his face for work, when questioned about wether or not to bulk up be replies with a simple truth
The body doesnt factor into his work so why should he bother with it for career purposes?

If you want to be a model its all about the face
If you want girls you need a good looking face, financial success, social skills and status aswell as a juicy body

Out of context quoted used to trigger fit

Thats how you make a thread, bait is THE best start.

that's a big thought

Pic related is probably my favourite.

for you

>MUH GOD
>MUH BE A GOOD SLAVE 2 SOCEITY!!!1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO

Fucking LOL at LITERALLY being a christfag. If you ACTUALLY believe in god, or think ANY normal western adolescents believe in god in 2016, FLUSH YOURSELF.

I love how countercultures used to be pro atheist, but now that almost everyone actually IS atheist, you start ACTUALLY believing in god. Seriously? GOD? IN 2016? Lmfao. End yourself.

You do realise that the only reason ANY woman claims to be Christian these days is to get over the guilt of being assfucked by Chad and Tyrone right? NO WESTERN WOMEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT "GOD". LMFAO.

You (presumably) went to school in the West. I know you haven't spoken to a woman in years, but SURELY you must remember how people at school were? I'm from Britain which is probably LESS atheistic than where you're from, and I cannot remember a SINGLE non-Muslim girl who believed in God. And yes, we did discuss it, in R.E class etc. Your religion is fucking dead.

You do realise that literally NOBODY believes in god these days right? Not even old people lmfao. The funny thing is you KNOW it's true, but I suppose you need a reason to explain your virginity and "muh Christian purity" works well for that. Lmfao. Absolutely pathetic.

>not realising that "God" is yourself. pic related

pls, I just felt pity for him

tfw your a neckbeard who only interacts with other neckbeards on Veeky Forums and don't realize believing in god is a mainstream normie belief and also you cannot fathom people having opinions other than your own because of how developmentally stunted you are

FUCKA YOU DOLPHIN

>all this tism in one place

May his blessings be upon you, lad, there's no need to get mad.

>tfw too intelligent to have less burden

I wish modern civilization was little more than just a rat race to make money for the elite. I wish I could take pride in defending my people, and wanting to see my country flourish and expand. Why is nationalism dead

This would only be true if inheritance or nepotism didn't exist.

wtf I hate sonic now

>shittalking BC

Well those people didn't succeed on their own, they had success given to them so it doesn't really count.
>Why is nationalism dead
Because the Nazis lost WW2.

Ouch. That hit me in the feels

I love this one

Literally fake

"Wheel Chair."

"WHATEVER IT TAKES"

Shipwrights build ships better than sailors.
Rarely in human history have consumers of goods done a better job of producing those goods than tradesmen.
This quote is fucking retarded.

>it's a great quote if you ignore the fact that it makes no sense
>to intelligent too care about logic

d-dayum!!!

love the painting and Diablo II script combo.

tasteful.

uff
nice

Achilles is such a faglord. Nice job shitting on a little kid, there. Dude's got one weakness and he still somehow manages to blow it.

Hector deserved a better fate.

>too intelligent for weaknesses

>>MUH GOD
>>MUH BE A GOOD SLAVE 2 SOCEITY!!!1
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO
>Fucking LOL at LITERALLY being a christfag. If you ACTUALLY believe in god, or think ANY normal western adolescents believe in god in 2016, FLUSH YOURSELF.
>I love how countercultures used to be pro atheist, but now that almost everyone actually IS atheist, you start ACTUALLY believing in god. Seriously? GOD? IN 2016? Lmfao. End yourself.
>You do realise that the only reason ANY woman claims to be Christian these days is to get over the guilt of being assfucked by Chad and Tyrone right? NO WESTERN WOMEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT "GOD". LMFAO.
>You (presumably) went to school in the West. I know you haven't spoken to a woman in years, but SURELY you must remember how people at school were? I'm from Britain which is probably LESS atheistic than where you're from, and I cannot remember a SINGLE non-Muslim girl who believed in God. And yes, we did discuss it, in R.E class etc. Your religion is fucking dead.
>You do realise that literally NOBODY believes in god these days right? Not even old people lmfao. The funny thing is you KNOW it's true, but I suppose you need a reason to explain your virginity and "muh Christian purity" works well for that. Lmfao. Absolutely pathetic.

Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’