How hard is to approach girls in your college, let's say the cafeteria and library and simply say:

How hard is to approach girls in your college, let's say the cafeteria and library and simply say:
Hello, nice to meet you, I just simply like to talk to random people because I love to meet new people.

I tried this on facebook and girls don't seem to mind it.

Then I should simply try to chitchat and build rapport, right?

then after 5-10 minutes of talking about her, and maybe flirt a little, I should ask her phone, right?

If she says no, simply approach the next girl.

Has anyone do this here?
Any tips?

>How hard is to approach girls
The answer will forever be: Depends on how attractive you are
It can't hurt though. I wouldn't mind at all of strangers (male or female) started talking to me, but I'm always scared of bothering them when I do it.

Also
5=1>2>3

[2, 5, 4, 3, 1]

everyone looks at you and everyone knows what you're doing.

Great way to ruin your reputation as "that pickup guy" but if that's your thing then go ahead.

what do you suggest then?

I tried to talk to any random girls on facebook and have only a 10% success rate.

Girls don't seem to mind.

>"How to communicate as an Autist: The Book"
>chapter 1: making initial contact as an autist
>example: Hello, nice to meet you, I just simply like to talk to random people because I love to meet new people.

i seriously hope you guys don't do this

any tips retard?

1>>>>>>>>>>3>2>4

and if you disagree you're a latent homosexual

social circle.

>10% success rate
Hey at least you're getting some!

how do you expect to expand the social circle without approaching girls?

Ive never met you before and i can tell you're a dickhead

4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1

The most success I've had talking to women is when I do/say the following:

Walk up to them in a public place during the day. Smile and "hey there, how's it goin?" "Blah blah blah" "oh cool/great/awesome/whatever...
well I just thought you were really pretty and I wanted to come introduce myself. My name is _______" (hold out hand to shake)
Seriously that's it. It shows you have balls to come talk to her and it makes it clear why you're talking to her. Obviously after the initial introductons you eventually say something like "I gotta go but I'd really love to get to know you more, can I get your number?" And bam.

This works if you're decent looking, and don't give off I'm going to rape you vibes

Life isn't a movie buddy, you won't just spark up a random convo in a library and hit it off, everyone knows what you're doing, you'll come off desperate

For like 95% of you, you'll meet your future gf/fwb in a setting where you are forced to interact (Work, school, through other friends), consistent, prolonged exposure is how this works in real life

Maybe every now and then you might spark up a convo with a stranger because you might have valid input to the situation (Eg you overhear someone looking for a fantasy series in a library and you can recommend one) but coming up to people randomly in public is fucking creepy brah

this

3>4>gap here>5>1>2

>Hello, nice to meet you, I just simply like to talk to random people because I love to meet new people.

God this is so cringy. There are 2 options OP :
1) Your handsome and charismatic and girls wont mind you spilling wathever that catchphrase is.
2)you're so autist that you can't pick up the thousand signes girl send you to make you understand you're creeping them.

I guess it'll be option 2 for you.

you just fucking chat with girls. When you say approach i'm thinking in my head:

>See girl
>Walk through people and go straight to the girl
>Say hello or introduce yourself
>Ask for number

It's fucking weird. People don't just look at other people and start walking towards them unless they know them

yeah, but what if you're upfront and honest and tell them you wanna meet them?

1 and 2 are thicc. 3 has the best face. 4 is the worst. 5 is the petite and cutest.

Fuck: 2>1=3=5Marry: 3>5=2>1>4

Go to clubs if you want something superficial. Do not ruin your rep at work or school! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

there are places for things like this

what could go wrong?
Is wrong to be friendly?

Maybe it's because I'm blonde but I have no interest in blonde women. I just want to racemix with a nice Mediterranean girl.

I can't approach girls because the only real reason I would ever want to do that is because I want to fuck her. Now, going to a girl and being like "hey, wanna fuck?", can't work unless you are Connon Murphy. At the same time if there is one thing I hate in this world, that would be pretending I give a shit about something I really don't, so discussing about random shit is out of the question.

And this is how you become me, a 25 year old kissless virgin.

1 is thick though, that stomach pudge
5 is objectively the best, cute face and tight body with nice legs/ass

Her friends and her guy friends will fucking beat your ass

>Hey i'm such a cool guy check this out
>Oh wait, I was actually a loser this whole time

Talk to other guys and then branch out to girls. This is what I am doing at the local college bar. It helps that I am more fit than all of them. Most of them keep their jackets on so they don't have to show off their skinny frame. But I see you. Two girls came up to me when I was talking to my buddy who knows the bars. They asked me to take their pics and then we did chitchat but they were slags so whatever.

>well I just thought you were really pretty and I wanted to come introduce myself
I once roasted the life out of an autistic friend when he said he was going to start trying this, but so far it's gotten him three (3) dates with alright-looking girls.
I'd feel like a serial killer going up to some girl and telling her she's pretty, maybe just because I'm frightful to behold but it seems uninvited and weird unless you're an ultrachad

yeah, but the risk is worth it.

yeah which is why you go to a club with hundreds of other people. You want the element of anonymity. Just like this place.

>but coming up to people randomly in public is fucking creepy brah
only if you are alone, unattractive, inarticulate or just a manlet

practice is practice user.
girls are girls.

>the local college bar
The problem with "just meet some girls at a bar dude" is that any girl who goes out clubbing is a whore, and you don't want to build a relationship with those types

>Her friends and her guy friends will fucking beat your ass
Are you such a bitch yet you still post on Veeky Forums, or do you post on Veeky Forums because you're a bitch?
College kids won't do shit.

word get's around and you'll have no friends.

good luck to ya

what will they tell, that I like to talk to girls?

Like I said, talk to guys who know people, especially female friends. Sometimes it's the guy who looks like he doesn't fit the stereotypical role of my popular. Get invited to a dorm or frat party and you will meet girls (that is if you want to hookup or get into fast relationship). Other than that, you're gonna have to find other social events where you can talk to people who maybe you've got something in common with. College sports, college clubs, study groups, whatever. Or start talking to people in your class. Like I said, meet bros first, then hoes and nice girls (good luck).

This is easily remedied by not SOLELY talking to GIRLS.

Sprinkle in a few man to man conversations here and there and you're good.

so basically instead of going to the library, go to the sport or anime or any club in the college, right?

if you can pull it off. which I doubt you could. everyone thinks they can just walk up to a girl and lay her.

if you suck shit you'll get burnt reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what are yu rating? jojo parts?

>what is gaining experience fast

>you need to approach girls if you're only a male model
>meanwhile I see hot girls getting fat or brown manlet couples
kek

don't approach. be more a social guy.

>talk to / meet people
>chat for a bit
>strong eye contact
>see if it hits a point of interest
>ask for number

rinse , repeat. ask them out for a drink. as in alcohol. meet at a cool bar by your place. go back afterwards to smoke weed or chill. makeout -> sex.

if it doesn't work. keep going. more girls. learn along the way.

its easier then you think

yeah, but the faster you approach more girls, the faster you gain experience.

yup.

whats harder is managing time in your life

>go out meet girls
>fuck them
>meet more girls
>try to balance 5 girls
>they are mad you aren't fucking them

looks really isn't THAT big of a deal. most guys can't approach / meet / fuck women.

yeah, I was an extreme beta faggot.
literally average r9k loser.

then I will start college soon.
afraid as fuck to approach girls, decided to open a new facebook account and add hundreds of random whores that look good.

100 now random whore friends, three times bigger than my real facebook account friend list.

Started to say hi to every account.
only the 10% replied.
from that only 4% sustained a conversation.

from 100 friends, I only got 2 new female friends that are from my city.

is worth it, and help lose the fear.
Is all in the mind, doing this has given me confidence when approaching girls.

oi you won't man. You won't improve that quickly. It takes years

>it takes years to lose the mental fear
is all in your mind loser, not in some real handicap.

okay let me try to help you out.

approach women is about dealing with "tension". most of it is made up in your own mind.

here is a step

>start asking 5 women a day for the time
>walk up
>"hey do you have the time? my phone is dead"
>then say "thanks"
>walk off

do this 5x a day. bonus points if its hot girls that you are attracted too. after while you will think
>fuck I can interact with the outside world and I didn't die

then start to add more into it

>"hey do you have the time? my phone died. feels like im in the stone age"
>she tells you the time
>"okay thanks, hey do you know whats good on a friday? is it X bar?"

start to deal with that "tension" of interacting with people. Start to get a sense of if someone is being friendly or they want you to go away.

this helps alot. then when you're at a bar that muscle memory to approach hot girls that you are attracted to doesn't seem that weird.

[5 4 3 2 1]
Anything else and you're gay

then go do it then edgelord

4>5>2>3>1

I'm telling you faggot.

I started to approach hundreds of girls on facebook.
only 10% even talked to me.
only 4% maintained a long conversation.
I got now 3 female friends from my city.

It's all in your mind, even with just facebook I was literally shaking, after a while I don't give a fuck if she's busy or doing any shit, I simply approach.

>approach
>facebook

keep telling yourself you're doing it properly edgemeister

I know retard.

but it fixed something, even if small, it helped a bit.

is like training wheels.
now I feel confident.

is still approaching and trying to chit chat, what the fuck is else?

This

Also,
4>5>3>2>1

Kill 1 and 4
Rape 2 and 3
Tenderly impregnate 5

> Life isn't a movie buddy, you won't just spark up a random convo in a library and hit it off, everyone knows what you're doing, you'll come off desperate

I've done this plenty of times and made it work. But I had a bunch of times where it didn't work of course. I'd say I was batting 1 in 25, yeah those were shit odds but at least it was something.

No shit you're going to get with something that is in your proximity, whether it is at work or school. But to insinuate that it is impossible to meet a person without any connections sounds retarded.

I hope you find success son.

Why a I 100% sure OP is an Indian dude?

There's really no good way in that situation.
How to expand social circle? Get in social situations. Play a sport, get a job, join a book club. Find a better lie than "I like to meet new people".

> everyone knows what you're doing, you'll come off desperate

to an extent sure . but there is a part of it making it seem fucking normal.

if you can make it seem normal and like a text book pickup girls are down.
they'll tell their friends and fuck you asap

Good taste

I agree with this man

I'm a pretty handsome guy. Last night I went to this slut central area where I was dressed in a sexy as fuck suit and I borrowed my dads c63 amg for the night.

I just parked it out front of a club just chilling outside my car not one approached me

i gave up girls are stupid and dont know anything

Shiggy

Hahah I'm dying

My friend and actually did this all freshman year and would sit down with random girls and guys at the dining hall and chat them up. He has no fear at all of starting up convos with complete strangers. I thought it was cool at first but over the past years I've distanced myself from him because he's a fuckup in school and has nothing going on for him in life. Keep in mind that he has banged A LOT of girls doing this and is not good looking. He isn't smooth either he's simply aggressive almost pushy.
The takeaway from this is you can do this shit and you'll meet new people and probably get laid by some low self esteem girls but if you have nothing going on for you every normal person will want to get the FUCK away from you

Just join different clubs and shit. You're all fucking autistic Jesus Christ. Who would have thought a bunch of 6'4 super intelligent and handsome guys with 8 inch cocks (minimum) would have such trouble talking to girls.

I can thank my existence to the fact that my dad cold-approached my mother. So fuck you if you think you cannot do it.

I literally cannot even fathom trying to approach girls that are this hot. They wouldn't even give me the time of day

This sounds like genuinely good advice. Thanks user

Bullshit. I've actually went up to two girls before in public settings and kissed them within a couple minutes of chatting. Kind of like those bullshit prank videos where he fakes them only it is completely plausible to do this IRL.

Something is only awkward if you make it awkward.

Veeky Forums, are girls who didn't go to college objectively better than girls who are in college?

>not a slut because she never joined the drug filled sex romp that is modern college
>happy to let you have the main job, her job is to take care of you and your house
>airheaded, but in a loyal, endearing kind of way
>isn't a feminist, likes acting how women are supposed to
>has plenty of time to learn to cook
>won't cheat on you because she never got brainwashed with "women can do whatever they want" stuff in a university
>it makes her happy to make you happy

Mostly yes, but again it depends. There are trade-offs... generally women who didn't go to college are not that knowledgeable and it will be hard to relate to outside of common interest of fucking eachother.

Better alternative to conversation 2:

>"hey do you have the time? My phone died. Feels like im in the stone age"
>she gives you the time
>"ok thanks. Speaking of the stone age, are you an archeologist?"

when you start approaching girls you realize they're simple humans who also enjoy dicks in their pussy bro.

is not they're who is wrong.

is r9k losers who are wrong.

I tried for my first time two weeks ago. It was really fucking easy once I out myself in the position to talk to her. We talked about class until I asked for her number, and then she put it in my phone. Too bad I never got a reply. It still felt good to do it though, like I made such a big deal about it before but it's really fucking simple.

>Hello, nice to meet you, I just simply like to talk to random people because I love to meet new people.
Haven't read the thread yet, but this sounds beta as fuck imo. Just outright stating you're trying to hit on her would be more respectable.

Who asks about pickup on a forum of virgins? GTFO

Keke

Keep trying man, it gets better

Asking for her number is dumb, it doesnt get you anywhere. In fact youve made it harder because now you have to start over more conversations with her through a boring text. Gay. You've furthered distanced yourself from her pants. I'm a painfully average looking manlet and when I go out I go out to get laid and have her tell me 3 good reasons not to take me home. That's what works. Youre just too pussy to do it.

Uncompromising men are easy to admire. They have courage, but so does a dog. - Braveheart lol

Went through the same recently. Approaching anyone is easy, approaching when its relevant OR making it relevant is truly impressive.

I'm handsome but a social retard so I usually just make little flirty glances at chicks and they come over and hit on me
Takes away all the guess work of spending all night trying to figure out if the chicks actually into you or humoring you for drinks
I had an acquaintance that I was running into about every other time at the pool bar where I played, and he would always be so drunk that he would walk up to any girl in the place without me asking and say "DOESN'T THIS GUY LOOK LIKE BRADLEY COOPER?" and then the girl would say haha yeah kinda and then I would play it off and act humble and they were into it every. single. time. it was incredible
Still don't feel like I ever thanked that guy enough

People say how easy it is in college because thre are so many people

But It's actually very difficult in college if you're ugly because there are 10,000 or more guys who the girl can see on campus, in class, at parties, at work, anywhere, who are her age who are better looking than you, so there's no point in trying

I got news for you: doesn't get any better after college.

Talk to some grown ass men, middled aged dudes and they all got way more pussy in college than the rest of their life.

Uh no duh, I'm aware. I graduated college an ugly kissless virgin so I will never have sex, I'm aware of this

Even for normal people, life after college is difficult socially when it comes to making friends and relationships, think about how hard it is for ugly/weird/shy people

And by the way, these middle aged guys aren't having "a ton of pussy" in college. Maybe they'll tell you they were fucking 20-30 girls a year there, but they weren't.

Unless they post on Veeky Forums where the average is 20 girls a month

I have a buddy that's in his mid 40's that lives a pretty fun looking bachelor life and every time he posts a picture on facebook he get's 20+ middle aged chicks that realize if they don't hurry up they're going to die alone all over him
I 100% guarantee you he could have a different one every night if he wanted and he's not that handsome

who the hell wants middle aged women?

By middle aged I mean like 25-40
He told me a story about how he renovated a roller derby ring and ran through all the derby girls
The point I'm trying to make is that virgins are stressing about not being able to get laid because they haven't yet
As long as your dick still gets hard you still have a chance

rolling for gf/sl00t

this isnt blacked

>mid·dle age
noun
the period between early adulthood and old age, usually considered as the years from about 45 to 65.
>believing stories guys tell to protect their egos about how much they get laid
Full retard/never gonna make it/autism etc

I;m such an autistic virgin that looking at this picture is getting me nervous

These girls are so hot, and I mean while they would never even speak to an ugly skinny manlet like me, I can't even imagine what I would do around them

kek

I'm the autistic one but you just copy and pasted a fucking definition nitpicking semantics to try to win an internet argument..
>k bud

4>2>5>3>1

If you argue with me, you are wrong.

shut the fuck up, faggot.

>school has a facebook group and a couple of kik groups
>join them and just talk to people
>slide into the dm's of some random qt's

it's that easy