L or R

L or R
High test or low test
Who do you bang?
>in before neither. got some bad news for you

Blonde has fake tits because of daddy issues, brunette is fat and has confidence issues. The latter is preferable

I'd fingerbang them both in the eyeballs as foreplay before I started dry humping them as I beat them bloody and called them stupid bitches

Both of these chicks are fat and ugly, you saying "inb4 neither" isnt gonna stop people from telling you these girls look like a horse and a retard had kids and fed them mcdonalds growing up

At gunpoint, the blonde. Otherwise I would swipe left on both

guys, i have the sneaking suspicion that one or possibly both of these disgusting landwhales posted this in an attempt to bolster their childish egos

i have only one thing to say

_PANCAKE NIPPLES_

If I had to choose, the blonde. I wouldn't fuck either normally though.

I'm High T and I'd choose the blonde easily, and happily. The other one looks like a dog.

I'm probably better looking than anyone implying they wouldn't fuck either.

Honest question, judging by the number of people furiously fapping to this right now apparently, would you take her over these 2?

And happily fuck the dog looking one too, and be seen in public with her.

First off, guys in general are horny for anything that even closely resembles a woman. There are no standards
Secondly youre giving me the option between dying in fire or dying in acid, both are terrible user

I've never seen someone fail that bad trying to pull of that look.

What makes you think people like that?
I'd fuck her but based off of that pic I'd probably rather fuck both of the other girls

neither.

Post your pic.

this thread is full of dudes demanding pics of this thing and stating how turned on they are becoming.

Mate, this is Veeky Forums
Lifting causes extra testosterone which ups the horniness factor, add that to the >tfw nogf desperation and the overall low standards for women these days and its prefectly plausible guys are begging this thing for pics before greenpeace hauls it back into the ocean

>fucking average looking girls akin to dying in a fire
Dude...it's ok, one step out of the closet at a time. you can do it.

Oh for sure. The point is these people are acting like it would be painful to fuck these "hideous" chicks (they're 6's realistically) but in reality they are all fapping like crazy to a girl that's significantly fatter and uglier.

>Average
In what universe?

in the universe of C section breeding programs

They're both fat and ugly. When will these gross women realize that makeup doesn't solve your weight problems? Like no matter how much makeup they put on, they'll still be fat and ugly.

you are actually one of these girls aren't you?

it's called slave genetics, they will breed with the support of the government, to further the reliance of the slave class on the government.

They're both fat and ugly, and to top it off they're vapid sluts. You couldn't pay me to kiss them, let alone fuck them.

yes, desperate for attention and love

>Girl
>Desperate
Pick one

you have a lot to learn about women.

How so?

More like desperate for a wealthy Chad that's completely out of their league, but they still think they deserve it because they've been coddled and fed a princess myth from childhood. Combine that with a very lax societal view on being whores and being "beautiful" no matter how ugly you are, and these ugly bitches will think they deserve the best man ever despite having literally nothing appealing to offer in return. Not even their looks. I would feel bad for them if they didn't end up landing on their feet anyways after roping some lonely SOB into taking care of them and their out of wedlock children.

/pol/ is wrong about virtually everything, but they were right about degenerating societal quality and morals.

Please explain how you deduced that from that picture.

would you guys bang this high test thicc grill?

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

faggot