vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think you got it bad nigga?
>tfw balding at 18

I'm already bald.

at least you all aren't 5'7
im not even a real man

Dear fampai,

Thanks I'm really hard right now, but you will dig yourself out of this hole. They dedicated and rigid in both your training and diet. Keep a journal on both what you eat and what you train. What can be measured can be managed, and you will manage your body like a CEO does his company.

Fixing your physical health will be the first step.

Next, it's time to get into the right mindset. Literature is Paramount to this. I recommend reading a good fantasy series about heroics. Lord of the Rings is a good place to start, but The Wheel of Time is also acceptable.

Anime like one punch man, or Naruto can also work, but look out for the filler in the latter.

Next it is recommended that you get in contact with deeper literature to give direction to the sense of purpose.

Next you need to learn how to socialize. Read How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It won't reduce you to the basic concepts. After that actually get real life experience. Join a powerlifting club or something to put you in contact with real life people.

Next, fix your mug.

Invest in teeth whitener, baking soda, and peroxide. Also, get on a face cleanser and trim your facial hair. Get a proper haircut too.

Practice smiling.

This should help

none of these address my problems tho

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

dude...

you should lift some weights

HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK

holy fuck that's sick dude.

Fucking kek holy shit

wew

lmfao

this is top kek

Go to a vocational school. Take out a loan for it and go in between your job. Maybe ask parents to move back home to save money. Explain to them (if they are the type to help)

this is all i have pretty much

what can i do with it?

What program is this and what did you invest in?

Keep it in there and absolutely do not spend it.

this is my brokerage's personal rate of return meme thing

I invested in Veeky Forums memes and some random shit, the graph is kind of fucked up and im not sure why it says my return is so high

Will it ever grow enough to make me rich?

If you keep investing, sure.
20k is a great starting point.

It's the only thing i really have. Otherwise i'm a kissless virgin with no hs diploma

Well get your HS diploma test thing and get a shitty job retard. Every minute you're not working is every minute longer it takes to get rich.

you post this everyday on Veeky Forums and /int/.

why not just start with little fucking steps like actually getting an HS diploma instead of shitposting and feeling sorry for yourself.

>Every minute you're not working is every minute longer it takes to get rich.

too true...

I really should be working fulltime

>How can I become normal?

graduate highschool

get a drivers license

keep working a shitty minimum wage job, but full time

keep working out and unfat yourself, this should fix your test as well, unless it's unnaturally low, then seek doctor and get that sweet medical grade test

get a social hobby, if you get fit this will also probably fix your kissless virgin part, unless you meet someone through work

>trying to lift but it's hardly working

you're either doing a shit program or not trying hard enough

that's it OP, easy peasy

Your Roi actually looks pretty good. Maybe keep investing like that, and go to trade school.

Secondary income will always help.

Plumber/electrician will always have work.

Yeah but it's kinda messed up]

Says 19.29% but only $1940.79 change in market value

Holy kekaroni

I'm 27 and got my learner's permit just a few months ago.

Fucked metrics.

Personally, I've saved 40k from the last year and a half at basically minimum wage.

I'm opening a rock climbing gym.

Save wherever you can. Cook own food, don't go out, etc.

Requires family help to save as much as I did, but it's still possible.

For me, it's only training and work. That's my life. Sold vidya and anything that wasn't making me a better dude.

true senpai

hopefully i can save enough, i really want at least $500k by 30

>posts this shit every day whining about his situation and going out there and fucking doing something about it

You can easily still turn your life around right now and be in a much better place 6 months from now, it all depends on how bad you really want it. It's really easy to just go out and get a GED, apply for a community college and get a learners permit like THAT.

No person or advice will ever motivate you to do what you want in life, true motivation comes from within. If you truly want something really bad you will do whatever it takes to get it. Otherwise you will procrastinate, whine and make the same pathetic Veeky Forums posts over and over hoping some miracle will put you into a motivation frenzy.

You're right user.

guess it's time to stop shitposting.

Bump

What the fuck