Going to keep this brief but figured I will ask

Going to keep this brief but figured I will ask

>Be me
>Fat fuck
>negative 5 degrees outside
>Thinking of going on late night walks around the place I live just to get some steps/exercise in
>Will this be weird?
>Someone might see me walking around at night and think look at this fucking fat fuck walking at night in -5 degrees
>Is this weird or what normies usually do?

I used to take walks in the middle of the night all the time. Most people weren't even up that late to notice.

who gives a fuck what someone else thinks

set a goal and stick to it and be happy in yourself throughout the process

>caring what others think

Forget all that shit, it will get you know where in life and it will PARALYZE you if you do not shake it off.

You usually sit at home or something? What about going to work

I go.for walks when it's -25 outside and nobody thinks it's weird because I live in canada and we're not scared of the cold

don't wear a coat. being cold ups your calorie burn more than almost anything else you can do.

The cold is your friend if you want to lose weight. Just do it you are only afraid of looking weird because you are fat

>someone somewhere might be judging me negatively
your first stem to making it is within the mind, not the body user.

OP

Walked about 10 minutes around the complex, feels good and finally got out of the apartment and looked around here and walked in the snow a little The thing that sucks, is I passed by the gym at the apartment and there is one dude in there working out, not a bad apartment gym and might be something I could use to get a little more activity in. Thing that sucks for now is I am feeling cold as fuck, it is -5 outside and even with layers walking around there I'm freezing.

Hey

Good for you bud

I remember when I started running back in 2004, when I was 18. There was a guy who always laughed when I passed him by. One week later, he's running too. His girlfriend told him he needed to lose the weight.

No, user. It's not weird. Just don't talk to yourself.

Try working out in minus 39 in a plywood garage with no inso and a shitty tiny heater and spotlight.

Hate lifting in a hoody.

doing cardio is the cold is bad for your respiratory system and inner rib cage muscles. Make sure you do a significant warm up before stepping outside for a brisk walk or a light jog

nice job man

maybe check out that gym tomorrow

Just go do it. No one cares about some random on the street. I usually walk my dog around midnight and I've had like one guy pull over to talk, and he was just asking for directions. The first few times you'll feel out of place, like anything, but you'll eventually come to appreciate the solitude.

I live in Denver also OP. If I see some fat fuck huffing and puffing out in the snow I'm calling the cops

nah jk, nobody cares about you or what you do, your existence is meaningless

>Denver

Im in California so its not as cold here but i walk my dog at around 11PM and theres usually no one outside. I doubt anyone will be out in -5 and id doubt that they would care even more.
One thing ill say is watch out for certain things depending on your neighborhood. Someone could plan a robbery or just mug you from seeing you routinely leave your house at night. I remember at one point of time me and my dog were being followed by a pick up truck for a couple of days.

[Citation Needed]

>Getting robbed at night
>Not going to happen
>I might be slightly over weight, but I don't present the image of a bitch ass nigga

Retard. Don't get me wrong walking is good, but
1. Why the fuck do it in the cold in the middle of the night?
2. Walking 10 mins a day at any time is fucking pointless as far as weight loss is concerned, fucking eat less

Just man the fuck up and walk during the day when it's warmer so you can actually do it for a bit longer and have some significant effects. Seriously I know your fat and it's difficult, but you should at least be aiming to walk 30 mins, and also realize that walking isn't going to be the primary means of losing weight.

Walk for 30 mins at a time and eat less. Eventually that will be easy as fuck, then walk for an hour and eat less.

For me, I'm a lot leaner, walking briskly for an hour burns around 300 calories. 300
That does not make or break you buddy, so your little 10 min walk isn't doing anything for weight loss at fucking all. Worry about eating less primarily, much easier to just not eat those 300 calories than walk an hour. And then stack the calories being burned walking on top of that

How are you gonna shoot the robber if youre out on a walk?
My point is to make sure all the windows and doors are locked when you go out. Last thing youd want is to come back home to see your shit missing.
Night walks are beautiful dont judge him.