Get /fit

>Get /fit
>Become obsessed about my looks
>Don't want to date anyone more attractive than me
>Prefer plain looking and average women over hot stacies and qt's now because I like being the beautiful one

Am I just a single mentally ill user or is this a common mentality among bodybuilders?

You're just insecure.

You're as insecure as me

At the very least now that you're aware of your insecurity you can balls to the wall with it and not give a fuck. It seems no matter how much you improve yourself you'll always have one fatal flaw so why not embrace this one and stop giving a fuck? Follow the path of Narcissus himself.

yep that's me

The fuck is wrong with you? You should be pulling the hottest chicks you can as proof of your good looks. That shit you have is the same stuff girls with low self esteem do

its like when your plucking apples from a tree and you can pluck higher apples but its kind of a chore and you may fall if your not careful and the lowest hanging apples are pretty good anyway

I don't know if it's common but it sounds like insecurity.

But it's kind of adorable user. I think if you're young enough (anywhere in your 20s) go ahead and enjoy this stage in your life. Once you start becoming "Beautiful but getting older" start seeing if you either want to settle for a girl still less pretty than you or go for love even if she ends up being beautiful.

But user, if you love someone, she's going to be the most beautiful person int he world to you whether you're the technically pretty one or not.

Also if that's you in op pic you look like a cross between young ashton kutcher and a ken doll. It's not entirely an insult but it's not entirely a compliment. I think i just can't handle how man pretty that is holy shit.

This, but with a twist.

No matter how swole I get I just can't get past my thing for thicc chicks, I love rubbing a bit of a belly and having those qt squishy arms cuddling me hard strong body.

At least I have reasonable taste of what I can get.

Plz go jeff
You're not welcome around these parts anymore

I have the opposite. My standards became so ridiculously high that Im not satisfied with any girl anymore

this

try guys to shake things up

This
Average women are easier to get (logically) because prettier women know they hold all the power so they make you jump through hoops to even get a date

>be fit
>good looking
>everybody loves me
>keep catching girls in my uni classes looking at me
>never aknowledge them or their avances because being desired is more useful and convenient to me than actually having a gf

That's not user you fucking mongoloid

This user knows.

Or maybe we're just rationalising because we're pussies?

iktfb. considering ending it with my gf because it's bothering me more than it's worth

Probably this

I laughed and I don't know why

>rationalising because we're pussies?
Having girls mire you is a far cry from being able to enter a relationship
I had a girl i dated once give me the strongest signals, she smiled, blushed, kept touching, bit her lip while keeping eye contact but it failed and i honestly dont know why. She just didnt want to meet again and told me so over text

Point is mires != relationships abound

Anybody here see JS on the magazine cover ?

They made him a little wider than (real life), and they kept the photo black -n- white to fake depth and curves here and there.

>he made the cover of a national mag, bro's.
>you ?

It's common mentality among attractive men, they provide the disney fantasy to plain girls and destroy the dating market because all of these plain cunts just go on waiting list forever and average or sightly above average men can't find girls

Is it just me or does Jeff look kinda natty here?

Fuck off mate, plain cunts as you put it might get picked up by a prettier guy but as soon as it doesnt work out she is quick to find a new one
The real male fantasy these days is that women are alone and unhappy, women are not alone but have a man while they wait for an upgrade

Very few women are involentarily single

My aesthetics are beyond god-tier that every woman looks next to me like a little slut from a romanian village, even goddesses you could not date if you would lift your whole life, but my genetics and my dedication are superior to 99,99% of shitposters on 4chin.

Is every relationship in the West just a fucking Nicholas Sparks book? (plain girl with mental issues and a billion insecurities with a flawless chad in every fucking sense)

This is the correct way

With the modern femanazi movement looks/achievements aren't good enough you have to be a mind reader/mood ring for these retarded dick-pockets too ..

>around these parts

>t. Married a fattie

You probably fucked it up. Perhaps she just wanted the D and you dragged her to a fucking coffee date.

No, we had a regular date which ended in making out and then a second regular one and i invited her back to my place
She said "well not this time but next time" after which she sent me the text

I could not have been cleared and her signals were pretty clear aswell that she found me attractive but like i said, girls mirin are indicative of nothing

You invited her back to your place? For WHAT? Be a bit slicker. "Hey, let's watch a movie at my place", it gives them the "it just happened" excuse. Women usually don't like to be seen as sluts.

I want to get aesthetic like jeff but wear hoodies so nobody knows my bod, but draw confidence from it and reveal it to an average girl with a good personality that i like, anyone with me?

>tfw attractive but asexual
What's the fucking point

>What's the fucking point
kys

Fuck that. If you get aesthetic, then there's no point in hiding your power level. It's (literally) a part of you.

Specifically i invited her back to my place to watch a super hero movie i cant remember right now, she was a die hard fan of those types of movies so i didnt do anything outright wrong mate
Im no retard, she dropped me out of the blue and i dont really linger on it but it does provide a valuable point

Women can act a certain way but think in a completly diffrent way and vice versa

Stare at your reflection in a pond until you die?

Sounds good

Oh. So you're not an autist. My take is, you did almost everything right, but she's got some other dudes lined up (as do all women).

The invitation might have sounded needy. As in you NEED her, and there's no competition for her, a demonstration of low value.

Look at it as a bystander.
1) a good date.
2) you ask her to your place for a movie
3) not this time, but maybe some other
.... (couple of minutes) ...
4) we shouldn't meet eachother again.

That's all it takes. A slight impression of neediness, a text from Jody that is a bit hotter than you... And bam, you're out. And blaming yourself, but for wrong reasons.

It's a numbers game. Do not get as attached as you did this time (it's clear you give a fuck about her, don't).

This. Dating down will just validate the girls princess ego.

assuming your analogy means the further up you go the tastier they are, then yeah I agree.

I just wanna get big I'll eat all those low hanging fruits I dont care about taste

>The invitation might have sounded needy
I remember the structure of the conversation, we were talking about what type of movies she liked (we came onto the subject from what she liked to do and she said movies were a big thing) so i asked which one her favorite was and asked her if she had seen the movie i suggested
She said no and i said "its great, i got it at my place and i live close by so we should watch it right now"
Im not saying i didnt do something wrong, otherwise i would have gotten laid but it wasnt an obvious thing

>and there's no competition for her
Uhm, there isnt competition for her. What are you talking about?
There is never competition for women, unless they go for obviously taken guys

Step 1: be attractive.
Step 2: don't be unattractive.

I guess you were a borderline choice for her - and something tipped the scales towards the no.

Competition - as in you're not a frustrated chump that NEEDS her, as in you've got opportunities, some who might be better than her. Women like men who are liked by other women.

>Step 1: be attractive.
D-did you even read the start of it?
Im atleast above average facewise, im 6'1'' and fit AND she was giving every possible signal of attraction

People on Veeky Forums seem to think being attractive = girls throwing their pussy at you but thats simply not the case

Fuck me.

The 9/10 are overrated. Get you a nice 7/10 that can cook and fuck.

I lift, got a thicc butt, nice tits, slim waist. Long hair, I do my makeup, dress and smell nice at all times. Working on my education, got social life and people, both men and women, mire me on the reg.

I know that objectively I look pretty good, or at least better than most of normie grills. But even when I don't have any major flaws, I have set the standards so ridiculously high for myself that I'm still insecure and never satisfied. I don't approach guys cause I feel like I'm not good for them anyway, and I tend to think that men has set their standards high af too.