What are some (at least somewhat) natural ways to boost testosterone/block estrogen?

What are some (at least somewhat) natural ways to boost testosterone/block estrogen?

Considering most modern men have been robbed of their manhood by xenoestrogens, phytoestrogens, parabens, and a host of other chemicals surrounding us, I want to see what it was like to have normal gains. I don't think steroids are the answer just yet, but if the store bought shit doesn't work I may consider pharmaceutical estrogen blockers.

Pic related, a product I was considering with boron, grape seed, maca, and tribulus terrestris in it. Do any of those actually work or is it broscience?

I used testojack for a little while

made me a little hornier and made me start producing tons of cum

like if I didn't fap twice a day it would start leaking out on its own

I'm taking a multivitamin with tribulus in it right now and similarly my boxers smell like cum all the time, like people around me can smell it. I don't think it's leaking out though. It's like my actual dick area is releasing it through the skin.

My sides

venison.

I ain't kiddin. It can't be leaking out because the boxers are never wet, yet my dick cheese smells like bleach/cum.

Testosterone occurs naturally and if gotten from a reputable source will be safer and probably cheaper (not to mention much more effective) than bullshit supplements.
If you're willing to take weird as fuck pills and pay out of the ass for it, why aren't you willing to pin your ass for a much better effect?

Zinc

>my dick cheese smells like bleach/cum

You can boost your testosterone by injecting it into one of your buttocks.

Many elite bodybuilders use this advanced bodybuilding technique.

Quoting from an article(because it takes a second to google this shit):
>Get enough zinc, which one study has found to be essential in regulating serum testosterone levels in men. Zinc can be added to the diet with more whole grains and shellfish, or through supplements.
>Get enough potassium, which aids in testosterone synthesis. Potassium can be found in foods like bananas, beets, and spinach.
>Get more exercise, which naturally increases testosterone.
>Reduce the amount of sugar you consume.
>Get more sleep.
>Reduce the stress in your life or learn stress management techniques.

Don't involve drugs without a Doctor telling you to.

I had that too. It doesnt exactly leak out but it's more like precum, try to see if the area is wet and sticky when you wake up or after you see something arousing.

Chop wood.

>Considering most modern men have been robbed of their manhood by xenoestrogens, phytoestrogens, parabens, and a host of other chemicals
GTFO with your mom science.

What do you mean reputable source? Like my doctor? I don't want to get them online. I work in LE (which is why I feel I need to get stronger) and we busted a guy who was running an online steroid retailer. His "lab" was his garage and the adjacent room, and to tl;dr the conditions where he put the pills and stuff together were disgusting. I can't trust anything some guy is throwing together. I'm not opposed to the "doctor I have low T" route though, if it's not too expensive.

Everyone just shut up about my cum leaking through my scrotum okay.

I'm curious about this too, I don't want to do test b/c it's costly and you have to do a PCT after to get your body to start producing test on its own again.

Pls respond

But you shut down HPTA. Might raise BP and cholesterol and lipids etc. I take roids myself but if you're just looking for a boost a seem like toremifene or raloxifene will raise body's own production rather than shutting it down. There's a chart at which serm is most effective.

> Mom science
Nail on the head my dude. I will use this term when describing my mom's pseudoscientific beliefs in the future.

>What are some (at least somewhat) natural ways to boost testosterone/block estrogen?
Fucking hell, do we have to have this stupid-ass thread five times a day every goddamned day?

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
LIFT
EAT
SLEEP
REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS

There, was that so fucking difficult to understand?

>I'm not making enough gains!
LIFT MORE
EAT MORE
SLEEP MORE
REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS

Now STFU and get to work, faggot.

test is not costly

my prescription is 6 dollars

albert einstein actually invented testosterone for this purpose.

he was a really smart guy.

Does playing e-sports increase test just like regular sports ? Like competitive video games where it's a team versus another team and you have to try your best

You may as well just take up competitive knitting.

Hahaha! This is why i still come to 4chins.

I've been doing this for 10 years, your body has limitations kiddo, you'll hit them one day too.

"Natural" test boosting is a load of snake oil shit outside of the golden advice (exercise, sleep well, eat well).

And desu most people who think they're low test aren't, they're just as bad as tumblr faggots with their self-diagnostics.

If you're feeling bad, see a medical professional. If you disagree with their diagnosis, see another. If you really think you're low test and they won't test you, do a private testosterone blood test.