Why do normies have to watch "inspirational" meme videos before they want to touch a weight?

Why do normies have to watch "inspirational" meme videos before they want to touch a weight?
youtube.com/watch?v=zZGxihQIfI8

People who have to watch this shit are likely to quit within a week anyways.

normies are a meme. Their lives are a meme, their brain process is a meme. They're a living, breathing meme, and they run a meme society

>watching inspirational videos
>not attacking the weights like they are an enemy and you are raping them with each rep
When will normies learn

>normie after 1 week of lifting:
>"yeah brah, living the lifestyle im living has it's perks.. i'm gonna live a long and healthy life brah"
>"no pain, no gain :^)"
>quits 2 days later
fuck these people

Fucking this. Was talking to one of my coworkers today, telling him I was a little put off because I had a really bad day at the gym. I told him he should join me some time, and came up with several excuses from "muh knees" to "I enjoy more stimulating pursuits" (such as comic books and cartoons and such). He's basically thinks he's like that pic with the guy saying he works out at the library.

What's also shitty is that he's told me heart disease and type 2 diabetes runs in his family, but he's more content to eat cookies and other shit that gets brought into work almost daily.

don't peg this shit on normies. Veeky Forums is even worse. None of the faggots here can touch a weight unless they've gone through an entire thread full of Greek statues with philosophical captions while keeping their "test" up by crossing into another thread to look at fat birches. Once that's done, little user has to post his routine up and get at least 10 positive (you)'s before he can commit to it.

theyre literally NPCs

nice projecting faggot

nice counter-projecting bitch.

yep.
all of them are the fucking same.
>tfw used to think i was the only actual person in the world and i was a part of a test
>would randomly spin around to try and catch a camera recording me
autism?

>>tfw used to think i was the only actual person in the world and i was a part of a test
not that autistic

>would randomly spin around to try and catch a camera recording me
very autistic, borderline insane

theyre literally ALL the same. my gym is next to a bar and sometimes i hear people talk about stuff like weed etc. everyone says exactly the same shit like its pre programmed

its because they have NO personality at all.
they want to act like what they see in TV.
and then you have the hipsters who think they are diffrent but NOPE.. all the fucking same.

> then you have the hipsters who think they are diffrent

lol its literally just another mass of people

ive realized everyone is either one of a few things and if you learn what their programmed responses are then you pretty much know everyone

and im autistic

discipline will always get you further than motivation

Fucking yes, Brehs I started lifting out of boredom and stuck with it and made serious gains. I think normies just think it's easy mode without knowing what the fuck they're doing yet acting like they do and brag about how dedicated they are. Maybe grinding to be Veeky Forums is naturally easier for an autist because we're more likely to look stuff up, and really it's not even that hard at all

not autistic but being a quiet guy who never speaks to people after being incredibly lonely for years, i've began to notice this shit.
everyone talks about the same shit.
normies listen to the same music.

me too.
>start lifting in the summer cus 3 months off school
>lift for 7 months now
>dedicated as fuck
and then you have the normies who dont give a shit about discipline..

all the dedicated Veeky Forums guys at my gym are borderline autistic.
and then the normie who comes in once or twice a week to do bench press and curls and making no gains because he doesnt read up shit.

my friend said it was wierd how i read up everything i could about things

>normies listen to the same music.
this is the worst part

its all shitty rap too. i hate it

Literally 5 out of 6 of my friends who started hitting the gym with me . They get all excited about it, make some noob gains and then quit like 2 weeks in, they dont even have anything else to keep them busy. Worse is they have done it like 4 times in the last 2 years

>tfw you have reached a point in the autism spectre when you exit the matrix and start playing life as if it was a game
This is the true redpill and I've taken it

Maybe it's easy for us because we have other Veeky Forumsfags to impress.. zyzz ideology etc..
Pre workouts makes me LOVE going to the gym.

Do i actually have autism?
cus when i read what i wrote it sounds really fucking autistic.
I was a kid at the time though..

it's like an instinct.. they all switch to the same artist at the same time aswell..
1 month ago, shitty danish grime music was popular in denmark..
now its shitty french grime..

I've been at it for 2 years and I've just started browsing Veeky Forums the last month. I just enjoy making gains because I was fat all my late childhood/puberty and I owe my current life to the god of lifting so I must not abandon him. It's also nice to be better and stupid not to, just invest 3 or 4 hours a week of all those you waste sitting around and become a better person

All the time i waste playing video games can be justified by the fact that i lift, and take time out of my day to prepare meals.

According to my logic atleast..

I have had crazier ideas. For all your conscience is concerned about, everyone else is and NPC and life's just a game. Say different stuff, get different responses back, build up status, earn money, buy things, lift, raise your stats, fight dangers, it's just a really well made game.

sometimes you arent feeling it so you need an extra push not that i still watch that shit im not a normie anymore

the things u've listed are literally what life is and how it works.. it's all a game.. the normies are the NPCs and us robots are the players.
normies hide the fact that they are NPCs..
why do you think that austistic people talk less than normies? because they are the fucking players..