Who else drinking alone Saturday night?

Who else drinking alone Saturday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put that shit away and go buy some Jameson. It's proven to raise your test levels by 14%.

>tfw not even 21

slammin coors light because that's what we're bottle fed as babies where im from

I drank before 21. Most people I know drink before they're 21.

You should give up alcohol though. That shit's a terrible drug and an actual poison that only functions to make you retarded.
If it wasn't promoted so strongly in our culture we would realize how shitty it makes one feel.

I mean as in I can't buy my own alcohol because underage and it's a hassle to get it

Can't drink tonight.

Had a shot or two of whiskey every other night this week though. Been a rough couple of months. Haven't even gone to the gym since before Halloween.

Just had half of a bottle of wine.
Good thing that I stopped when I did.
I wish that I could stop.

I smoked weed with my husband :)

>but i'm a fatso looking to see how to not be fat and just browsing out of boredom now so who cares what i think

>he thinks his botom of the barrel "OYRISH" whiskey is for manly men

Jameson is whiskey for faggots that hate whiskey

DELET THIS

>skyy vodka

what's the matter, sugar tits? your pussy cramps flaring up and you need something to "take the edge" off?

>drinking alcohol
confirmed not making it

who the fuck drinks skyy neat

>who the fuck drinks skyy

Girlfriend just went to sleep. Planning on playing Witcher 3

Checking in with the cheapest whiskey in the liquor mart.

>SKYY

Veeky Forums.org/rules

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

stop fishing for replies you fucking bitch god damn im drunk and triggred

nice

Here
who else /nofriendsnogf/ here?

>i watched mad men so now i drink bourbon

or you could harden the fuck up and drink shine since it's made from corn all the same

how about /shittyfriendsnogf?/

i'm sick of being flaked on.

I was but it's sunday afternoon here. I want to stop drinking butr there are beers in my fridge. I don't want to drink them now, I don't want to throw them away. I don't want to cave and drink them later either

>elitist post
>posts $8 whiskey in $30 bottle

In Australia, most start drinking at about 16-17
I don't think it fucked me up long-term health-wise but it certainly fucked up my schooling.
Now I'm in the army. Thanks alcohol, you cunt.

I drink every night recently.
I finally got a great job after almost half a year of search, don't have much problems in life, but have no friends or gf and that makes my life painful no matter what