Who else /babyface/ here?

Who else /babyface/ here?

>tfw no matter how much you lift you will always look like an ottermode 14 year old at best
>tfw even though facial aesthetics are pretty good most girls instantly register you as 'little brother tier'
>tfw get asked for ID when buying M-rated video games
>tfw even though I'm relatively fit, a girl will go for another more unfit dadbod guy because he actually looks his age or older (i.e. like a normal adult) instead of looking like her otouto
>tfw facial hair grows all wispy and squiggly like peach fuzz so it's better to just stay clean shaven

A-at least I'll look good when I'm 35...

>complaining about pulling fresh-out-of-highschool pussy

>tfw freshman girls at college just go for Frat dick
>their entire schedule is based around surfing various fraternity parties every night
>they only come over to geed parties to "pregame" before leaving for frat parties
>tfw even my attractive normie friends who aren't in fraternities have a hard time getting pussy

I thought getting laid in college was supposed to be easy

Wrong board asshole.

Opposite problem. I'm a relatively attractive guy, but I look 35 instead of 25. Ive never been carded. Moms like me more than their daughters do.

Time to get that experienced MILF ass user

the road to success for any young man is dotted with milf pussy

bump

Iktfb, being baby faced sucks big time. People still think I'm in high school even though I just finished my undergrad last May. I used to get bent out of shape when people would mistake me for being younger especially if they were condensing about it. Now not so much it was the hand I've been dealt and there's no point and bitching about it. I do however cut people off when they try to pull being older than me as some excuse for their shit behavior. Just learn to accept it and be happy bro.

I does genuinelly get better though. I've consistently looked about 5 years younger than I am. My late-teens and early-20s were rough. Now that I'm 25 I'm actually starting to enjoy it. I mean come on it's better than aging like shit and looking like you have already hit your 30s.
The only downside is people presume I'm much more junior than I am at work.
Nothing you can do about it OP, just wait it out. It's all part of the ride.

>complaining about looking like a kid
>buying video games
Do you see an inconsistency here?

iktf OP. Pic related.

Not much you can do senpai, just change your hairstyle and clothing, grow a beard if possible and lift. If you're also a manlet like me and have curly hair, you're kinda fucked though.

Im 27, most girls tell me I look more like 17.

What is funny tho, all those girls look much older than 18 to me. These days girls age horribly.

I think virginity and pure thoughts keep me looking young and innocent.

Been asked for ID too, fucking bouncer smirked at my ID upon seeing Im 27.

Its funny tho. I look like an attractive 17 year old. Not like a baby.

I know that feel. but it turn out its a good feel. we're aging perfectly retaining our youth while they age horribly. Leo DiCaprio was an ugly baby faced fag look how he looks now.

>tfw technical university
>tfw 20% female
>forget about finding someone attractive over here

I look like I'm thirteen and forty at the same time. Feels bad.

What does this even mean? Now I'm curious, pics?

No pics.
I'm not quite sure how to describe it, have you never seen a young girl or boy and thought they look about 20 years older than they are? That's basically how I've looked since I was a lad.

You guys think you got babyface? Guess how old I am.

>tfw exactly like you but a faggot and love it.

I've always thought I was gifted because if I was born someone like you I'd probably want to kill myself. Fortunately feels like rolled a 20 with youthfulness.

now give me the answer

I take Rogaine and Percipia to maintain my hairline.

Your teen haircut accentuates your baby face

Question m80's has anyone not gotten laid because women think you're younger than you actually are?

You're really 31? As in "masturbating to your face won't put me in jail" 31?

Try having a baby face and a receding hairline

Not quite so directly but I end up getting "awwww youre so cute" and "how old are you" all the time which really cements their first impression of me

How do I make facial gains Veeky Forums