Ivy League

Any ivy league Veeky Forumsizens here? Just got accepted to Harvard EA, applied at other schools and was wondering which school is the most Veeky Forums

congrats man

i graduated from princeton 2 years ago

gym was ok

food was amazing

>that Hebrew on the Yale coat of arms

didn't realize they were quite literally a Jewish school

Went to Cornell.
6 on campus gyms and almost all of the grad students went to the same facility. An incredible number of jacked guys and a decent PL team.

Which eating club?

Also went to Princeton, Dillon gym is ok, not enough squat racks though.

normies, the post

sage

>Ivy League
>falling for jewish education meme
My college is older than Columbus
t. KUL

I go to Emory. I like it but I'm kind of pissed about how fucking hard my stem degree is. I have a panic attack every time I think about getting anything less that a 3.8

>Emory
>STEM

HAHAHAHA try GT you fucking faggot

Oh wow another GT fag. are you still mad about your shit girl:guy ratio? No you still can't come to our parties lol

Judging by how there's no response-holy shit.

That must have had a biting truth to it.

>falling for the parties meme
I actually go to school to learn shit, not get drunk and lose my gains

Breh
University is about developing networks, actual education is secondary. That's basic knowledge you retarded dingus

there's a reason wall street only hires from ivies

you go to ivy league while chad grows his small business to make 7 figures in 5 years and you are just going to slave away for 6 figures at best.

This is true though
My dad has always been about owning your own business so as soon as I finished school I started a business and now at 20 I currently make about 1.5k/week which is growing everyday and I only put about 20 hours a week into it so I can still study for enjoyment more than anything

You'd fit in quite well here at UChicago

You are wasting your time going to an ivy league unless you want to do some grad school and want to become the best in your field like a MBA at havard, phd in something, MD, of JD degree

If you just want a four year degree or can go to a nice MD school just go to your state school and get a full ride

I would have lost my mind at college if I didn't have attractive girls to fool around with on weekends senpai

you can save the learning for the weekdays

what does this have to do with fitness? You're just bragging about your educational pedigree

>dude anyone else get accepted to HARVARD any 4channers at HARVARD or the IVY LEAGUE whoa this has so much to do with FITNESS

We get it, good for you, stop being pretentious and making totally irrelevant brag threads

I want to go to UChicago law (have a really good practice lsat- 175, I think I can get in if I keep my 3.8), do you know any law students there? How is the social climate?

I got to Vanderbilt. Turned down Penn because Vandy is better for my area of interest. Still a little salty that Yale denied me but hey that's life.

The gym here is pretty good though. Plenty of actual power racks and it's not usually too crowded.

Emory is definitely the better choice if he's doing medical science though senpai.

Are hot girls common at all at ivies? I can't imagine they would be. Also there must be an overrepresentation of autism.

I would only want to go to be able to wear a sweater with a sweet coat of arms.

Just buy the sweater and save yourself a few hundred K. Ivy education is pointless, and this is from somebody who got accepted to Princeton and Yale and went to a state school anyway.

I would think, for some majors (Finance or some Jew shit), it would be optimal, being able to network there and get a cush job

for others I agree, especially in my case, I was going into engineering and their programs are patently mediocre

Wouldn't have gotten accepted to any anyway though, I was a shithead in high school who only realized he needed straight A's junior year

Word. MBA's, Finance, and Law majors with daddy's money should probably go, but for everything else you're just pissing in the wind.

undergrad school is irrelevant for getting into law school or business school

Same with my dad, except in the beginning he was away for such long hours that when he sat down for an actual family dinner I had to remind myself that he was 'dad'.

Took about 4 years to set up and earn enough dough to actually spend time with family rather than working his ass off all the time.

I go to a Dutch university.
Any (tax) law students?

Got offered a scholarship to play at Cornell in their hockey programe.

I was disgusted at how liberal that campus was. I told the recruiter I had seen enough, left and spent the next day in Buffalo. Ended up continuing in the AJHL.

Ay ive studied my fair share of tax in a finnish university. Just got a trainee position in auditing.

>got letters from multiple Ivy schools (Cornell, Brown, Colombia)
>could have gone, but didn't want to move thousands of miles away and leave everyone I know behind
>got scholarship to major, but local, university instead

I'm thinking of going to grad school (physics major) at an Ivy though.

congrats user!

got into brown but turned it down because $$$. i don't know your situation but make sure youre not fucking yourself with debt

gj again tho, don't let other anons bring you down

Tilburg?

>graduating from UGA this May
>starting a 70k jerb with a ezpz business degree
>yfw you realize you wasted 4 years

>got accepted to Cambridge
>got accepted to Oxford
>mfw I picked UBC for some retarded reason

I hate it so much, worst decision of my life by far.

thinly veiled brag thread

> w-wats the most Veeky Forums

wats the matter kid got no actual friends to tell your news to? lmao

/thread/

>was wondering which school is the most Veeky Forums
quite honestly, go to the fucking school that is the LEAST Veeky Forums

that way you have the gym to all yourself

what are you majoring in?

t. goes to community college

seeing as how your on Veeky Forums, girls probably don't talk to you anyway

Dont be so full of yourself as if /fit adheres to strict rules. You're on a board that posts traps, relationship crap, memes, and whatever other unrelated fitness related shitposts.

Emory is not an Ivy

>neither of you will ever go to UGA
>feels good man

I graduated with a STEM degree and rake in that Silicon Valley money. I had a 3.2 GPA and of the hundred applications Ive sent, only 1 or 2 have asked about GPA. Companies dont really care about GPA at least not in software engineering but I'd expect that from industry unless you want to continue in academia.

To be honest, the difference between being "good" and "great" in your STEM career is a genuine enthusiasm for your line of work. You and your peers will graduate with the same degree, but the ones who continue to learn and practice their trade after graduating will fast outgrow their classmates who stop.

Fuck off to any haters, Im just trying to give some career advice.

>all these plastic american idiots slandering glorious latin in their shit university logos

How's emory? Is atlanta a good city? I'm thinking about going and I'm from NYC.

>Emory
>STEM

lmao