Fresh CBT face edition no identity disclosure allowed edition

Fresh CBT face edition no identity disclosure allowed edition

Pants edition 2016

>face edition
fuck yo shit nigga

That's just the edition maynge you d you. Also mirin forearms but please work your babby core

Bumping with current routine for current bod

>Please work core
I know user. It's just so..... HARD.

I'll post my face after I leave the country, start instagram posting, and doxing me wont matter.

Until then you're stuck with this. Back up to 143 lbs, gonna bulk to 150 and maintain for the next two months. The flu fucking sucked.

>Olympic lifts

ito letrash it goes

did you use to be a fatty? maybe work something other than shoulder and arms sometime

yeah dude, like 700 lbs fat. Literal ham planet to this. But I lift for girls, so what else matters besides SHOULDERS, ARMS, 6 PACK?

(pls don't say chest)

chest

chest

I know I look dyel, but I try to get lean gains. Working out for 2 and a half months now regularly

brogress from august to last wk

>143lbs

What does the rest of you look like? Or are you a midget?

>pants and faggot beards edition
No on both accounts

178cm / 88kg
5'10 / 190lb

Could use size everywhere, solid base though m8
Looking strong m8, little lacking in core but I doubt you care for looking pretty
Looking good lil guy, needs more chest
Great work so far man, don't be too afraid of food though. I was a hungry sKelly before, no one gets fat overnight or wake up looking like shit in 1 day
Thicc! Looking strong bby gurl
Woulddeadliftwith/10

9 months lifting

6 ft 148lbs to 181 lbs

Take off the pants Matt.

33 lbs in 270 days.....

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy......

>doubtful

18 year old test levels and not wasting time on a memed powerlifting program will do wonders for you

What's a good program for strength gain? I've been following meme programs for several years now and getting tired of the constant plateauing.

this routine gave me the best strength gains

>monday
squat 5x5 (ramping to 2 sets of 5 with ur working weight)
snatch grip pulls from blocks 4-6x2
dumbbell clean and press 5x5

>Wednesday
barbell push press 2x5, 2x3, 2x2, 2x1
clean high pulls same
farers walks or conditioning

>friday
squat 5x2
dumbell see saw press 5x5
db rows 2x10-12

>them pushed out abs

me too user

gj

Just got a gym membership and a personal trainer.

I've been at this shit for 6 days nonstop.

Personal trainers are usually cancerous and teach you meme workouts. I wouldn't take anything they say seriously, 9/10 times they'll lead you astray.

Routine?

I do whatever my personal trainer asks me to do.

And on the days where he's not training me, I'll just do whatever till it hurts.

If my muscles aren't sore I know it isn't done right.

I switch it up, do a bunch of shit, as much as my fatass can handle.

>Dumbbell stuff
>Weighted Situps
>Benching
>Squats
>Random machine workouts
>Walking
>Stair stepper

Haven't lifted in 3 months since starting college. Down 10 lbs due to shitty diet. Could be worse I guess

nice troll, some people will actually fall for this

What exactly is wrong with what I've posted?

And I'm not trolling you retard kill yourself.

You want a timestamp or something?

>getting this deep into the bait
Holy shit bro this isn't your home board is it?

ignore autistic shitposters

Mirin hard

You look like you'd be really good at track. Height and weight? Just started college this fall too at WVU

Sexy af/

Only been at it a few months how much longer till zyzz status?

Funny, I've always been a gifted runner without ever training for it. During basic in the military I out ran a University football halfback in sprints and distance.

Forgot height and weight
>5'11"
>165lbs
You'll both make it bros

ay dios miho Dio

A few more months

I swear guys with your exact build (height and weight too) would always win states for track. I was never quite lean enough

feeling Veeky Forums?

R8 & h8
191cm 91kg

for me this is my goal body

Body fat %?

177cm 91kg 20%bf
>lifting for 2 years
>permabulker mode
>i will start my cut on january

what do you guys think?

>exposing your face on a peruvian textile forum

Fine I guess? I'm 5"8' and until this month I was boxing in welterweight. My legs and calves are shredded, but not huge and my back has great definition. I'm pretty sure 140-160 is a good weight for someone my height, it's funny when people expect me to be 200 lbs or something. I can only do so much with my frame and still be shredded magne.

>chest

It's weird, in clothes my chest actually pops out further than anything else and looks huge, pops out a good inch or so straight from the rest of my body. In pics I'm topless it looks non existent and I'm benching 250 rn with a dedicated day to chest work 2 times a week.

Pls kill me.

>5"8'

Worst case scenario they find out my name and a flattering picture of me circulates.

or weird people start using you on their tinder

older photo but generally the same
6'0
did SL while cutting
in the photo im like 170 lbs

now im around 175-180 lbs. Looking to cut down to a lean build and get to maybe 150 lbs by next summer doing cardio and bodyweight training

This is my goal and I'm What do I do?

Alright that's it, should I have a dedicated core day or just do core at the end of my workout? I've barely touched it for 3 years. I fell for the "deadlifts and squats work your core fine" meme.

CHAD/10
damn, looking joocy user, goals af
incredible progress, especially for just 9 months
179cm, 76 kg

Just benched 200lbs for the first time, also set a running record

Bulging core is best core. Mirin
Thanks m8
5 years, compounds/accesories. Splits.
Thanks senpai
I'm like 12-15% most of the year. Not sure in that pic, maybe bit leaner
I like weighted decline sit ups and hanging leg raises. Only do it a couple times a week not a ton of reps
Thanks user. Looking joocy too. Weight?

Nvm I didn't see. How long lifting?

Pic was taken during the summer after my first succesful cut, at the time I had been lifting just over 2 years, currently look like this at about 83 kg, can't wait to cut down again

work chest and abs, nice arms tho

oh and shoulders and forearms

prolly legs too if i had to guess

basically do more than just curls lmoa

7 weeks into ss
6'2 185 lbs

I see a lot of people here around my height weighing less than me while being much more jacked.. is it my frame or what because I don't feel overweight at all

If your frame is a barrel, then you're right...

>weighing less than me being more jacked

It's because your bf% is high.

I also suffer from this problem, it's called being fat kek.

Anyways,

>3 months lifting
>2 months in bewteen pics
>currently: 173- 5'10.5"

Rude, give me time to built a chest and some arms

you shouldn't be on SS and you shouldn't be bulking bro, you're too fat to bulk.

It's me, That's two months of cutting on a 4x12 high volume routine.

I saw good results as a begginer by cutting and doing high volume, don't fall for SS GOMAD skinnyfat bulk lies

Why not ss? My compound lifts are still progressing nicely and I enjoy the progress
What do you suggest instead ??

what are your goals? Rep range 8-12 ideal for size increases, rep range of 5 confirmed ideal for strength

I'm only intrested in size increases so I do 12 rep sets.

Just do the shit that fits your goals mayne, I wanna look like this j00cy son of a bitch Also you burn a lot of calories doing 12 rep ranges so you cut faster

wrong. 5 is not "ideal for strength". sets of 5 are a mix between strength and hypertrophy, which is why it's often used as a backbone of any program. max strength is trained for with singles, doubles and triples, usually.

and the problem with sets of 12 is that they're not good for driving progress on their own. it's not just about lifting in a specific rep range, the point is to lift progressively heavier weights in that rep range. if you only do sets of 12 you'll quickly stall, and then it doesn't matter if you're in the "hypertrophy range" because you're just spinning your wheels.

Hey man, if you say so.

I'm just following NatT's advice "Only train sets of 12, strength base is a lie" because I wanna look like NatT.

All I can really say. For the record, same exact fucking advice MasT gives.

It's funny how everyone that looks dyel says 'sets of 5' and everyone that looks juicy says sets of 12 isn't it?

5'7"
155 lbs

stalling doesn't matter when you only want to get bigger.

stalling matters when you only want to get stronger

the only time i do under 12 reps is when I do heavy squats and deadlifts (triples and doubles).

5 might be ideal for a mix but for those who just want to get bigger, outside compounds there is no point for that rep scheme.

when people criticise, they should find out what people's goals are before telling them what they think is best.

>181 lbs

Fat fuck jeez dude do you beep when walk backwards

This is /fit if you weigh over 160 you're fat

Are people tensing in these photos?

Like my abs are barely visible unless tensed. Is it just bf% isn't low enough?

>learning, pls no bully

why don't you slide your shorts down a little more?

KYS
Leg day faggot

Kys kys jump off a bridge with your jacked legs u fucking half horse bottom heavy thicc fag

>tfw only one mire

178cm / 75kg

lift and do mma

trying to get out of skelly mode

bump for opinions

If I had your body I'd be a happy fucking person
Don't be upset

Damn wide hips, cut some weight you have potential and if you are indeed lifting for 2 years, once you cut shit will look damn good.

Why i would be upset? Keep training, eating and sleeping bro, we're all gonna make it.

If you do more rack pulls and shrugs you will enter Kirk mode.

frat boy mode

i do have a lot of fat on my hips :(
thanks though :) I feel like I have a lot of muscle underneath, but 20%bf makes it invisible, I will start cutting in january and I will post progress pictures

about to start a cut, gonna bulk again in april, incorporating MUCH more trap work

how am i doing? advice please
168lb
bench 140 3x5
squat 225 2x5, 1x8
diddy 335 1x5, 375 1x5 hex bar

ur deadlift is impressive considering other lifts

lightweight rower

5'11 -> 180cm
201.6lbs -> 91.5kg

Implying they don't already. If that's the case I got nothin to lose.