FPH/FPS

I have come here to chew bubblegum and hate fat people, and i'm all out of bubblegum.

Other urls found in this thread:

danceswithfat.wordpress.com/blog/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/29/ugly-friend-effect-proved-attractiveness-boosted-by-appearing-ne/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I hate fat people now

I hate how fatties bash any clothing company that doesn't cater to them

>buy a top that fits my proportions perfectly
>tfw leaving "curvy" mode and entering curvy mode
>feelsgoodman.png
>look for recommendations for similar brands that will not make me look like a sack of potatoes
>filled with fatties complaining that one shop does not stock anything above a UK 18 waist (that is a 14 for you burgers)
>bear in mind this shop caters for hourglass figures so they'd be at least a UK 22 on top
>the obesity epidemic means that even mainstream shops cater to them so it's not like they're starved for choice
>tfw they probably only went to that shop so they can delude themselves into thinking they are a 16 or an 18

Fatties need to stop. They have more shops catering to them than I do and they need to hold themselves accountable for shit not fitting them.

>tfw he won in the end

I have a suggestion. How about you don't care what others do with their body and start on improving yourselves?
You won't get thinner or stronger by just hating on people that are eating too much.
I cannot understand how these hateful threads always have over 300 replies.

Because of former fat people like me that are hating on themselves and who they used to be. It's to keep my dumb fat ass in check.

It's bad to hate yourself, no matter how fat you are/were and hating others because of their appereance won't make your life any better.

Post 'yuh curves'

If I didn't hate myself, I wouldn't progress. I don't hate others, I hate what they do to themselves. Only when they are delusional enough to hurt others and encourage them to be fat shits too, do I start to hate them.

Spite is a good motivator

new OC from our friends over at /pol/

I'm even in the screencap somewhere

>fatties hate him, find out why!

heh, now I understand why chicks always hang around with at least one fatty

that chick on the right looks way more fuckable when compared to that basketball they call a human being

Fuck you, these threads are great for motivation. A little self-hate is all good.

A little shame is good for a society.

fuck you man, my taxes pay for fat fucks so I get to take it out on them

indeed, how can you expect to improve yourself when you like how you are?

I always say this: there's no such thing as perfect but that shouldn't stop anyone from trying to get there

danceswithfat.wordpress.com/blog/

Ragen wrote a song about fatshaming during the holidays. Some fatties actually sang it. See how far you can make it in. 41 seconds for me.

>Oh Boundaries! Oh Boundaries! You help me deal with family.

>Yes I do “need” that second plate
>It’s not your business what I ate

>Oh Boundaries! Oh Boundaries! You help me deal with family.

>Quit saying someday I’ll get sick
>Last time I checked you were not psychic

This!

>ultrasound to find his dick
holy shit I've misssed out on some real gold in the past few months.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/29/ugly-friend-effect-proved-attractiveness-boosted-by-appearing-ne/

Just a reminder that Fat Studies Courses are now a thing. This is what your tax dollars already go to in some states, and what more of your taxes will go to if we get free college tuition

fuck how the fuck is it standing? It's like I'm looking at a walrus! Her legs are hideous

>skipping arm day
Nkt even once

Look at how wide that chair is! She takes up the space of 3 people
I genuinely feel bad for her kids. You can tell they're on their way to looking like her

Last 3 digits show weight in metric tonnes

>the new racism?
Holy shit the delusional fucks have no idea what real racism is.
holy shit I hope we start gassing these leeches.

You fail to misunderstand how markets work. See, lets say I run a private (and hence, at least to some extent, for-profit) uni that costs money to attent - well that makes you, the student, a customer. And if you the student wants to pay me (lot fuckton of) money to study "Fat Studies", then I shall offer than course and laugh all the way to the bank. I am incentivised to do so because money: there is a willingness to pay.

If, however, we have a public uni, payed for by taxes, that does not cost a cent to attend, then the only reason to offer a Fat Studies course is either overwhelming public support for it, or some kind of pressing social need. Plus, you the taxpayer, through voting, would have a say in what kind of uni it is - since it is public, the it answers (ideally of course) to public.

This is why even a largely conservative country like the US has unis that offer Fat Studies, while a cucked, liberal, feminised country like Sweden does not - Sweden has publicly funded unis (and healthcare). Ain't no way that even a cucked government is gonna pay for that...

>You fail to misunderstand how markets work.
You misunderstand, or fail to understand. You, of course, do not "fail to misunderstand". Sorry.

I'll never understand the super morbidly obese. Just how messed up in the head do you have to be to become so big that all of these grotesque things start happening to your body, and you never try to change anything? I can understand people being addicted to food, lack of willpower, and so on, but letting freaking fungus grow on your buried dick!?

I just don't get it. People always find things like death, mutilation, disease, and so on horrifying and will do anything they can do avoid stuff like that. Why doesn't the terror ever kick in for these people? It's like, if you were about to get your leg cut off for some reason, you'd be sick with fear. But a hamgalaxy will just sit around and eat and eat until they have to have their leg cut off due to diabeetus, and then still not learn their lesson.

It's got to go beyond just being addicted to food. I mean, what the hell is wrong with them?

I fell off the wagon with my diet again.
But I'm not giving up! It's a new week! Gotta make it a good one!

you know when you think "eh, since i did this/that happened, i might as well..." every time they do that, it get's a little easier to justify shit. "I ate nothing but shit all day, a little more shit won't matter." Eventually, you hate yourself so much, even horrific medical conditions are just another drop in the ocean.

>I mean, what the hell is wrong with them?
I think that change is hard, and lots of people would rather give up, but they push on because of society and people around them. There is shame in failure. But things have gotten to the point where, curiously, we can disconnect from our society and communities around us, and instead find other communities with people just like us. So we never have to adapt to the world; we can just find people who will accept us as we already are. We can make our own make-believe world.

Whether I like dressing up like fox and getting buttfucked, think being 400lbs+ is healty or am unironically a nazi, I can find people just like me and form a community. I can tailor my social media activity, my news sources, the books I read, music I listen to, etc. etc. to suit me, to agree with me and I never ever have to ever hear an opinion that differs from mine. I can, willingly, estrange myself from reality and choose to live in a world created in my mind - as long as I can pay.

This is because all of these things I mentioned are now commodities; they are produced for money and not for any greater or deeper reason. Newsagents don't care about truth; musicians don't care about beauty, authors don't care about education - whatever lies people are willing to pay for will be sold. We are consumers, and we can buy whatever fantasy we want and ignore reality. And it's so much easier this way, so some people just choose that way.

good on you. i'm getting back on the wagon, too. willpower and easy-to-ignore cravings for both of us.

brilliant post, no homo

I'm not even hungry, I just want to eat. But then, admitting you're not actually hungry seems to be the first step to stop stuffing your facehole.

I think that's part of it, but another part, I think, is that it's easy to give up. At a certain point, you sort of just accept that this is the way it's going to be. Whether people "try" or not to change, there's this internal switch that needs to be flipped where you suddenly realize that yes, you CAN change, and it's even easy, even if it does take a long time (which is demoralizing in itself).

Before that happens, if it gets bad enough, you just sort of give up. I used to cry in store changing rooms, but even then, losing weight wasn't much of an option. Not because I didn't want to, but because it seemed like such an impossible, far away goal. Then, after years, and deciding I was just going to be fat, I guess, I decided I wanted to eat healthy. Not even lose weight, just less dairy products and more veggies. I lost 10kg over christmas without even trying. I literally wasn't trying, because I'd already given up. That's when the switch flipped for me.

I have large friend who posted on Facebook about how she wishes she could shop in the same clothing section as her skinny friends. Even though she admitted most stores have a plus size section now, it's not the same because she has to leave her friends to go look at clothes that fit her.

Like, I get where she's coming from but she can either: a) suck it up, b) lose weight so she can fit into the same clothes her friends do, c) get fatter friends to make her feel better, or d) just shop alone.

Oh yeah. That's the worst. I like the sensation of chewing and grinding shit up with my teeth (especially tortilla chips). I try to make sure that 5 hours have passed before I eat again.

I feel you, as a formed fatty myself I think you got the internal aspect down to a T. My only point was that lots of people aren't gonna get to that switch-flipping point, because they buy into the illusion that they don't need to change. There isn't even a moment of giving up, accepting that things won't change - they just never even bother to try or even consider trying.

Tragic. But fuck 'em, it makes me look better by comparison. I love that guys are becoming OK with being skinnyfat, and I love the nu-male beta look for the same reason: I'm not that big a fish, and so I want me a small pond.

is there shit in her armpit?

true.

some recovering hamplanet wrote up his thought process, it's like looking into the mind of an alien, it's clearly thinking but the proces and conclusions are all wrong

Oh fuck I couldn't tell from the thumbnail
Have a rare Pepe instead

>>Yes I do “need” that second plate
Last time I check, plates were not edible. So no, you don't need the plate to survive.

I can't find the picture now but a story that broke me into despair and bafflement was one of a hamplanet that was just lying on the couch all day and complained of pain in her legs for weeks

the guy lifted up her blanket and her legs were completely rotten, black and maggots and all, she hadn't noticed due to not being able (or willing) to look above her belly

how can you be so fat, so broken that your body already thinks you're dead? I mean half a woman half a corpse was only reserved for norse deities of the underworld up untill now

I wonder what she thought when they told her about it, would she know that she killed her legs? would she even care?

I don't know man and the darkness of human misery and despair frightens me

have a story of a fat guy who managed to make climbing stairs look like a herculean task
because laughter is better then despair

im curious now though. is it like muddy sand? which would make the most sense. or did some fat person you hate shit in her armpit?

are you serious?

Jesus Christ, that is hilarious and sad. I saw a FPS post on reddit the other day by him, he's losing weight.

I found it

holy shit.
still, the guy just kind of stops. what happened after that?

i really shouldn't be reading shit like this, seeing as i just fucked up both my feet. i'm gonna give myself an anxiety attack.

Looks like oversized moles.

she probably died shortly afterwards, I didn't read that somewhere but somehow I still know

what happened to your feet?

Yeah, I guess that was really the only option, but I meant more like, did they knock down a wall and crane lift her to a hospital? What do emts do against maggot infestation?

Well, once I tore all the ligaments in my right foot, which is fine, because it was years ago, but it's kinda weak now. Yesterday I was stepping off my bed and my ankle just gave out, and it made this huge crack/pop. While I was falling, I somehow managed to break my toe on the left foot. All things considering, neither is bad, but I feel it, y'know? And reading stuff like that really makes me focus on how weird it feels.

I imagine it sort of must have looked like this classical tale

part 1

part 2

part 3

have you already gone to the doctor with that?

also don't read my picture if you feel weird in your foot

You should tell her her skinny friends only hang out with her because she makes them look more attractive in comparison

i remember these. good shit.

no, not yet. i've got christmas plans.

it's the sock foot one, isn't it?

yeah it is

I KNEW IT

This fucking whale in my medieval reenactment group
>start later than everyone else
>for context you have to make your own clothes or commission someone to do them
>hadn't finished my dress in time for the shows
>didn't finish tunic so I couldn't disguise myself as man all day
>have to borrow dress of the group's fatass so I can go
>because I'm shorter and thinner the dress is far too long and I end up walking like pic related
>no other dress is available and I don't have the luxury of choice
>no tunics so I couldn't fight anyone that day because female peasants didn't fight
>this was the same fatty who thought I was plus sized while acknowledging my weight loss
>she also assumed I was a titlet because she was
>so delusional that she thought she had the same body type as me
I spent the whole day next to the fire so her dress stank of smoke when I returned it

I really want to know what has to happen to a foot before it slides of the bone like a well cooked peace of meat

I mean, I really liked cooked ribs like my mother made them before I read this story but every time I now feel the meat just sliding of the bone I think "huh, sock foot guy" and I get a really weird feeling in my stomach

Kek it's the truth I'm sure. She's one of "those" gender-queer, colored hair, HAAS, "Donald Trump is the absolute worst thing to every happen to earth" kind of girls. She's been large since I've known her so she really doesn't have room to complain.

Lol, dont worry though, as long as youre not a hamgalaxy you shouldnt have fucking maggots in your body.

You came unprepared, she helped you out. Even if she's a fatty, you're still a cunt

That is true. Used to be a fat chick, as soon as my body went from discusting to average my "friends" were no longer interested in hanging out with me

>defending a fatty
Have I stumbled into bizarro Veeky Forums?

it's called projecting; this board is filled with it

0.01/10

>Germany
>911

huh, so thin girls hanging around with a fat girl is actually a symbiotic relationship?

cool

I wonder, what would happen to a fat girl if you tell her this?

It would be normal for her to get pissed if it turns out that her "friends" were using her to make them more fuckable but what would happen if you told her that hanging around with those hot girls made her more fuckable as well and thus it's in her best interest to stick around?

would she stop hanging out with them? I don't know, humans are inherently emotional creatures so I can't accuratly measure their reactions

and this raises even more questions for me

tell me, did you pull more guys as an average girl alone then when you were a fat girl hanging out with a hot crowd?

that she's fat has nothing to do with the situation, if a fat schick had tried to worm herself into anonnette's clothing because "lol, we're the same size" yes, then this would be a valid FPH

this might be just me but I don't mind fat people that just mind their own bussines with their fat but as soon as their fatness becomes somebody else's problem then we have a problem

911 works in germany (and the whole of europe, due to stupid people entranced by american shows, the real number is 112 for those who want to know)

it's likely a conversion since most people on here are american

This pisses me off because here in america it's so bad that shirts really only get wider as you go up in sizes. I'm 6'0" 160lbs, and I have a hard time buying shirts because mediums aren't long enough and larges have way too big of a gut area for me. On the plus side I ordered a T-shirt from Drop Dead recently and their medium is perfect for taller skinnier people.

Entropy always wins at the end.

I have a suggestion. How about you go fuck yourself, you hypocrite fat fuck.

Hate is one of the best motivators

They accepted the unconditional love of Papa Nurgle, they take his blessing into their fat folds and inside them.

Hate is the reason number 1 when I push out some extra reps.
Nothings drives me more then pure hate when lifting at my boundaries.

112 works in america too. At least it should. in several other countries those numbers work as well. Common standards are great if you ask me.

I recently traveled and fell off the wagon gaining 5kgs when i went to America. Been back about 2 weeks now and lost a bit over 3kgs or around 7 pounds.

its fucking stories like this that even though im not close to my goal yet (got down from 245 lbs to 175 now and hoping to get to 155-160) and maybe not the
healthiest as i should but i at least ill never become this

I had more interest as an average girl alone and as an average girl among other average girls than I ever did when I was fat.
I don't mind that they used me to get laid more easily, I'm more annoyed they ditched me as soon as I couldn't be used for that purpose

For me it was gradual and I didn't notice it until it was bad.

I started at 230lbs and 18% body fat back in wrestling. Then wrestling ended and the first thing to go was my looks. I didn't look bad, but my face looked softer. I ignored it because I was still as fast/strong and had the same endurance. Then my endurance fell through floor over winter because I quit running, but I justified it because I still had a pretty slim body for someone my size and was still strong as an ox. Then the beer and food and lack of calories out caught up with me and I got fat. Before I knew it I was 315 and disgusting. The only thing that saved me was about 6 months ago I had put down a pony and after I shot him I threw him over my shoulder and carried him to the hole. The girl who owned it said something along the lines of "you're pretty strong for a fat guy" and I realized that I'm not the wrestler I used to be and people just saw me as a fat slob.

Weighed in at 265 this morning, and still got 30 pounds to go. It took three years to get that fat, but I'm hopping to be back to where I need to be within 6 more months.

Since I lost weight I (average/formerly fat grill btw):
>accidentally pulled a guy, went full autismo when explaining I'm not interested
>made out with female roommate and had an offer for a threesome
>made out with a girl dressed as harley quinn on Halloween (I was dressed as a police officer)
>pulled another guy. Once again engaged autismo mode so he was awkwardly fondling my boobs and rubbing my clit through my clothes. Realised I was gay at that moment.

It's still better than when I was fat:
>had some retard come on to me in the middle of the dance floor when I started losing weight

I've been stagnating at 143lb. I just need to lose 3 pound to reach my goal.

>I cannot understand how these hateful threads always have over 300 replies.
Because is funny, now fuck off porky

that's fair but let's be real here, you're the only one to put anything of value into the relationship with them, to them you were just the fat girl pimping up their value

treat them like they treat you, like just the girls that were pumping up your value and right now you don't need them anymore, hey right now you can get some real friends that don't just use you for how you look, hell get your own fat friend to make you look even better

that's a bit quick don't you think?

your story makes it sound as if you only decided you're gay after some intense experiences with girls and only some superficial experiences with guys

I'm not saying you aren't, just that I've seen this before, girls only trust girls and push away guys, holy shit I'm a lesbian!, turn into a lesbo for a couple of years untill they meet a guy they really really trust and then suddenly it turns out they're not lesbian at all

aah, holy shit, I have reduced feeling in my toes for the last month, I'll promise to never eat sugar again, I promise to go see a doctor, just don't touch my legs, I need those to walk!

>I cannot understand how these hateful threads always have over 300 replies.

Part of the reason is goobers like you coming in and moralizing where you aren't wanted or needed. People use these threads for venting, motivation, and fun. Take your feelings back to tumblr.

>Germany
>Socialist
Stopped reading right there

>I'm mostly vegetarian, girlfriend is fully vegan, going to school to save the whales.
>most of her friends are vegan, all varying levels of retarded about it
>one is brainwashed 300lber
>gf wants to be this girls sherpa off of ham mountain
>starts taking her on runs
>vegham always tells me how far they ran
>progressively more excuses on why she can't come that day
>about a month in gf says 'I don't think we've ever actually ran we just walked'
>turns out she can't even walk without tights due to fat thighs trying to start a fire
>lol'd
>veg ham is talking one day implying how healthy she eats
>implies anything vegan is healthy
>costanza.jpg
>basically lives off of cake and fake Mac and cheese
>turns out she won't eat vegetables at all
>doctor told her she's prediabetic 6 months ago, so she just stopped going to the doctor

Sucks to write her off but 24yrs of bad parenting and delusion aren't worth helping.

socialist in this case means has a social welfare system, does germany have this? the simple answer to that is yes