5'9'', live in UK

>5'9'', live in UK
>before Veeky Forums
>never cared about height
>60% of guys shorter than me, 30% around my height, 10% significantly taller
>85% of girls shorter than me, even in heels (when I go out, my shoes add 1-1.5 inches to my height). 10% slightly taller, 5% significantly taller.
>browse Veeky Forums
>become incredibly insecure, wishing I was 6'3''
>triggered when I hear word manlet

At least i'm not doing brosplits anymore I guess.

I'm 1.7m tall and my height has never bothered me or been a hinderance in getting laid.

Grow some fucking balls faggot.

5'6 I have 2 gfs

Know you're not tall and roll with it you twat

lol manlet thinking getting laid = having worth

Not him but for men getting laid does mean you have worth
Its possibly the single hardest thing to achieve as a guy with the current lack of women and abundance of guys

Leave now. It's not too late yet

> i don't get laid and im triggered the post

>I base my self worth on the arbitrary opinions of women

I'm sorry about you being 1.7m

christ, that's pathetic OP, i'm at 5'9 as well, how can you let these memes affect you

i'd sort of understand it if you were 5'5 or something, but come on!

Kek who are you talking to? Im not the manlet you were talking to, virgin.

This. Either quit being a pussy or end it.

You're absolutely deluded if you think 60% of men are shorter than you in the UK at 5ft 9. Maybe if you work at a primary school or something those stats are accurate.

Kek

I live in a big city in the midlands, I'm roughly estimating whenever I go outside, most guys are either around my height or shorter is what I notice, particularly south asians.

clearly still a manlet though, the sympathy still stands

Average height in the UK is 180 so unless you live in china town you are much shorter than average

>Asians
Kek

this has to be sat tire

Nice b8 bub

state the correct figure atleast

What city bro, I also live in a big city in the Midlands, with a heavy Asian/South Asian population

That includes orientals, asians and other manlet races but for British people the average is 180

Leicester which I believe is less than 50% white now

Hey my boy, I also live in Leicester, thats madness. What gym you go to?

>5'9"
>60% of guys shorter than me

WRONG!

That's because UK is flooded with muslims and other shitskins. Average WHITE male height in the Uk is at least 5'11

>British
>Not brown

cheeky m8

165 cm (~5'5") here. You have nothing to worry about. Don't get insecure about things you can't change, and just be thankful you're not as bad as me.

PureGym, the one next to the big blue Premier Inn

wbu?

>165 cm (~5'5")
This is an 18+ site kid. What are you doing here?

That's because when you're that small, you're not a manlet anymore, you're dwarf/hobbit mode.

PureGym as well, but the one down the side of the hospital. What a small board. Always confused me why literally the biggest building in Leicester is a premier inn.

Same here, I'm gay and 5'10, which is perfect for gay guys since you can fuck up and down being versatile

Veeky Forums, vapid female whores, and the importance of height in corporate business convinced me to start HGH next week

I think it's worse to be 5'9 to 5'10 than it is to be 5'5 to 5'7.

Guys like us are so small it's like being a different class. Guys like OP are kinda like weaker versions of a normie.

>current lack of women and abundance of guys

if i were this stupid, i'd probably kill myself

Tfw 5'9.5''

>worse to be 5'9 to 5'10 than it is to be 5'5 to 5'7.

explain this more in-depth

women want to either crack their necks looking at bf or live the teenage love experience again

best rationalization I can do of that shitpost

being 5'5 and still being attractive to woman works only if you have a cute/attractive face and aren't balding/bald

Pretty much this. When you're super small, it's like playing with a different set of rules.

I'm always laughing my ass off at straighties having to appease to women's standards

I think I even made a guy from my class start wearing height shoes

I mean I'm also fucked because gay guys ask for 7+ face but still haha

>I mean I'm also fucked because gay guys ask for 7+ face but still haha

Gay men will stick their penis in anything. That's why like 20% of you have AIDS

just realized ive been doing brosplits the entire time (3months) and barely see results, what the fcuk should i do fit ? what is the best type of shedule/routine to do, like do the exact same muscle groups for 2-4 days or what ?

you know he's right though.
there are more women then men in total but women live longer then men, and there is a higher birth rate of boys on average compared to girls %2-4 difference each year, so if he is 18-25 he is corret that there are an abundance of men compared to women

he is right though
there are women in the world but only due to women having longer life spans, but there is a higher bith rate of boys compared to girls per year meaning there would be more guys then women dating in the 18-30 range

>tfw 5'11.89''

I was so close.

except he's not
>Its possibly the single hardest thing to achieve as a guy with the current lack of women and abundance of guys

such a small ratio is insignificant, and does not make it an "abundance" of guys
and it certainly does not affect dating and sex

unless he's maybe from qatar or some other shitskin shithole where there's 2 guys on 1 girl

You should go outside of your local community sometimes, Ahmed

The average height for (white) men here is ~ 5'10/11

>Pakis
>Chinks
>Indians
>Human

I know that feel all too well friend

loving the brutality

im not doubting more girls date less guys and just pick the best, but if it was up to statistic then i would be correct

>spot the delusional 5'10 25% fatass who thinks he's 6'2 12% bodyfat

Anglos are short as fuck( and really ugly)
indians are short as fuck
rapefugees are short as fuck

In general, the only tall people in the UK are some of the slav immigrants.

It's funny because a lot of kids are actually taller than me.

> Worried about height

Daily reminder that it's all about facial aesthetics.

Nice comment

thanks to fit i feel with 182cm like a manlet.
gj 'bros'

I'm 5'7" and a KV at 27.

But my best friend literally dates the most girls out of all my friends and they're all pretty hot. And he is 5'3".

Sure it's a lot harder for short guys, and my best friend is very insecure about his height, but he doesn't let it show. Also he's like a 10 in the face and dresses incredibly so that helps plenty. He works with what he has and gets women. I got fat and depressed. Guys, work with what ya got and try your hardest.

Well you are sub 183 master race. You should feel bad.

>But my best friend literally dates the most girls out of all my friends and they're all pretty hot. And he is 5'3".

You and all of your friends must really suck and/or be extremely ugly if a 5'3 midget is getting the most girls out of all of you.

>5'11.65''

HAIL TO THE KING

In no specific order:
>face
>frame
>height
>not being a fat fuck
>personality

> 80% smaller

I live in the UK, im 6'1 and i can safely say 80% are taller than you.

Nope. I mean, I do, but I'm the outlier. He doesn't just get a lot of girls for a hort guy, or hot girls for a short guy, he gets legitimate 8's and 9's and has fucked a good number of them. The rest of my friends are either regular guys who get a regular amount of female attention, or have girlfriends. Sorry to burst your bubble, but despite the odds, he's winning.

>5'9'', live in UK
be more specific next time if you live in hobbiton

You're not bursting any bubble, if it's true and if he really is 5'3, he must be a one in million case.

Not because of manlet when will they learn blah blah blah bullshit, but because 5'3 is extremely short. I mean, a 5'3 man is closer to a dwarf (4'10) than to an average male adult (5'10).

Yeah I'm sure it's a very rare situation, and his amazing style and great face are definitely a plus, but he's the real deal. There have been girls that have blatantly shot him down because of his height, and it got under his skin, but he does what he can do present himself in the best way possible. My other friends sometimes joke that if he were normal sized, he would leave no women for the rest of us. He works out but hasn't bulked up so he just looks very proportional. He's basically mini-chad.

My point is, as a 5'7" guy, most of the tims I don't care at all about my height and don't think about it. But when I do get down on myself about my height, I remind myself that my 5'3" best friend is fucking hotties, and that I need to improve what I can, and dismiss what I can't.

Fuck being tall I'm not a Chad so I don't suit my hight I wish I was average hight

And most of my high lt is in my legs so I just look stupid. Shorter people seem to be more well proportioned

Hight is overrated af

>(when I go out, my shoes add 1-1.5 inches to my height)

are you wearing heels or wot's going on here m8?