youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nv_cxJaN1w&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying that the mountain wouldn't get dominated in a real fight by a manlet

Nice joke, bro.

That wasn't a fight though.
Unless it's about life or death it's never a real fight.
If there are rules, it's not a fight.

agility > strenght

If they weigh'd the same connor would have won, it has nothing to do with height.

connor cant weigh the same as the mountain unless he would be at the same height level or being a fat piece of shit. so yes, it has to do with height

5'11'' vs a 6'0'' guy eh?

>6'9" 419 lbs v tiny mcgregor
Lmao

I know a lot of manlets that would put up a better fight against the mountain, including myself.

how do you armbar someone who can curl more than you can deadlift

uhhh actually with all that bulky muscle the mountain would be a sitting duck for an agile fighter like mcgregor. greg would run around him twice before the mountain could even turn around, and land a dozen blows before his inferior steroid bodybuilder eyes would see a single strike coming

haven't you ever played street fighter?

Since I am 7' I'd auto win against the mountain

how very homoerotic

if they were really fighting mg cregor would prloly have knocked his untrained glasschin out from unerneath those roids.
all body shots

Why not both?

>agility > strenght

>it has nothing to do with height.

manlet mentality in spades everybody.

McGregor wasn't even trying, he was running circles around the mountain untill he was tired out and would collapse

All Mountain has to do is grab an arm and squeeze. All these WSM guys have the grip strength of a Rottweiler bite.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nv_cxJaN1w&app=desktop

youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU

>although an average of 10 fighters die every year in professional boxing
>and the risk is present in every regulation bout
>it's not a real fight because i say so
>and i'm not at all some obese faggot who's never fought with anything tougher than a doritos bag

Such a gay cop out. If anything there are far more rules on the street.

You have to worry about the law and retribution attacks. The sort of person who spouts that shit would never land any of their forbidden tricks against a boxer anyway.

>playfighting is now considered an accurate gauge for determining whether or not STR beats DEX

fucking retards all of you

No one but you is taking this seriously.

do lanklets really have to constantly go to these lengths to feel validated?

You are drunk. In a real fight, Halfor wouldn't bother boxing. He'd lunge at McGregor, drag him to the ground, and crush his skull in. That's how physics and weight works in a scenario like self defense.

you mean mcgregor would choke him out and watch as he slowly loses consciousness and fades from this earth?

>The Mountains technique is literally opening his arms like a big bear, tanking hits and just walking forward
>You will never be this stronk

This is why the majority of people choose rogue over tank, dexterity always trumps strength,

this.

exactly why boxing and ufc go by weight and not height. Lanklets, when will they learn?

>agility > strenght

all it would take was a well placed leg kick and the mountain would go down and mcgregor would buttfuck him.

anyone who has ever done any fighting would know that technique is by far the most important factor. a heavier guy with equal skill to a lighter guy will win, but the discrepancy between the skills of the two fighters doesn't have to be much in order to make a fight last about 10 seconds even with a huge weight gap

didn't you guys see yoshihiro takayama v don frye?

can't you guys see mcgregor laughing?

do any of you think this was an actual fight and not just a friendly spar?

someone post that retarded weaboo flail-fu vid

what makes you think i'm serious?

you're being double played user

ikr. I'm disappointed the didn't fuck.