How is this attained by age 20?

How is this attained by age 20?

apparently by never training jiu jitsu

By taking steroids since you were 10.

If this is the same guy I am curious as to his height

If he's been on since age ten he's either like 5'3 or his dad fed his ass a fuckload of letro

Get forced to train karate and take PED's 24/7 by your psycho dad

hes 6'0

needs to train neck

Cell tech.

Like real life Grappler Baki

kek.
seriously disappointed by that match tho, i really liked sage but man does he have flaws

What are you talking about?
It was great. All the memes got killed by RNC.

By being born a mesomorph.

his nipples are in a really weird place.

Look at them. Just look at them.

Any child athlete would look like that at a young age.

The BF% on kids is significantly lower.

you dont need to train neck if you have a chiesled jaw and a strong chin

LOL THAT NIGGA GOT CHOCKED OUT BY A NO BODY

Galls BJJ is pretty good, completely eclipsed Sages BJJ. Sage is pure retard strength right now, he needs to go to a camp away from daddy and just work on his BJJ, work on his brown belt before coming back

Do you think he could beat Dan Hardy?

I know Dan might be coming back, but its been so long since hes fought and hes still probably not 100%. I think Gall could win this one.

gall is legit so probably

Having good genetics mixed in with steroid use is how that is attained.
if this is the same person, notice how he already has ab definition. Some people just have naturally for whatever reason high metabolisms and strong core genetics.

But yeah, it's mostly genetics and steroid use for this guy.

I wish I was getting a good BJJ right now.

letro can also cause premature closure of growht plates.

estrogen plays an important role in growth spurts

this is what "bodybuilding split" morons THINK constitutes a talented martial artist.

HOWEVER...

this pudgy neck beard

and

this doughy mong

both COMPLETELY pushed his roid monkey shit in.

LOL

Bro but sage can do a back flip

How is this attained by age 17

>steroid use
for that? holy kek

>tfw a 10 year old could kick your dyel ass
what the fuck bros

he's natty, he's been training since age 4. though he prob started taking some PED by age 18

It's like you've never seen lance armstrong

have a rich as fuck family to give you everything you ask for and have plenty of free time because you're in high school

>start lifting at 13

That's pretty much what I saw in high school...except one thing in common...they were all manlets. The biggest ones were the shortest. So glad I started at 16...but I think I coulda been 6'1 if I didn't deadlift

His dad was a bodybuilder. If you look at him and his sister, I wouldn't be surprised if their father was giving them the secret formula early on.

>How is this attained by age 20?

Note the shape of the muscles - the lean cut 3d look. It's distinctive of HGH.

Protip:

>A typical drug stack for a UFC fighter is: testosterone (1g+/week) during off season periods, HGH (1-8UI/day across the year) and orals in the lead up to the fight (Halotestin the best choice). And there are more - diuretics, drugs for aggression etc.

Again, note the look of the skin. HGH. She'll be on 1-4UI/week. It'll keep her thin, but that manjaw and nose is only going to get worse.

be really good at lighting and angles. See any of his videos and he's not as big as the pic makes him out to be.

lol hgh. how retarded are you?

>muh gentetics arent hiz
when will you high school dipfucks realize that you're not eating enough, not listening to yourself, and not actually investing solid time effort and thought on your body. if you really did you probably wouldn't have time for a siamese seance board
gb2reddit

It's funny that his dad was LITERALLY a criminal steroid dealer for a living and people believe Sage is natty because he says so even though that level of dryness is not sustainable naturally.