Did lifting make your aesthetics worse?

Did lifting make your aesthetics worse?

>Ugly face since 16
>Used to just get ignored and treated like I don't even exist all throughout life
>Pick up lifting and get fit
>Literal strangers on the street start calling me ugly all the time
>Professor called me ugly during lecture once just to prove a point that personality doesn't matter if your ugly (Said anyone in the room would break up with me for someone better looking, even though he said I had a good personality)
>Even people I thought werr my friends started calling me ugly too my face in a serious way
Im 18 now, do I have any hope for face gains or shoukd I jusy jump on the tren train and hope that forces some face gains.

post face pic

>things that happened
>a short story by OP

its not possible that lifting made you uglier, a low body fat makes the face prettier and muscles are always aesthetic to look at

but you are still young, your body is changing fast and possibly made you uglier

I will one second
Im talking about how people see an ugly body with an ugly face better than an ugly face and average to fit body. Its like people start treating you like you've wasted your time and funny that you even tried to look good.

unironically advising fuckboy hitlerjugend haircut and meme beard

I’ve seen people go from looking like the underside of my ballsack to 7ish/10 Veeky Forumsggot instantly just because of this

>male butterface

Post your fucking face

Post it boi

I would have killed that professor right there. I carry a knife with me at all times just waiting for someone to call me ugly so I can legally kill them. My ugly-caller-killing knife, my only friend in this world.

post face

also, its probably because you have a good body, a thing most people dont have, so they feel intimidated and try to push you down by focusing on your flaws

these a toxic people, dont hesitate to cut them of your life, real friends would not do that, your teacher is a scumbag. do not stand for it, call them out on their bullshit and cut them out if they do not stop disrespecting you

that better be a troll, what a fucking teacher dares to humiliate his student in front of everyone for no reason

>face gains
This is the ultimate cope.

No, you cant grow your zygos, jaw and chin, or go from negative canthal tilt with bug eyes to a hunter eye area.

If being ugly bothers you, get plastic surgery, thats the only way to get real face gains.

post face we wont bully

i will

Before it 404's if you may

Post your face

we are waiting

they are jelly of your gains and insecure about their bodies
they just try to put you down any way they can
>tl;dr they mirin'

OP will surely deliver.

2 things:

When you improve/change, some people that knew you before will try to drag you down.
When you get a nice physique, others will start picking on you about other things to bring you down. Show that you don't care, remain calm and confident in your self.

You're such a fucking faggot OP
You deserve everything coming to you

basically this

>>Professor called me ugly during lecture once just to prove a point that personality doesn't matter if your ugly (Said anyone in the room would break up with me for someone better looking, even though he said I had a good personality)

Wait you mean to tell me during this lecture the professor finished his class with his nose still unbroken?

somewhat underrated

post your fucking face before your shit thread die or we wont be able to help you, fucking faggot.
grow some balls and do it

I understand why you dont show your face, but you could find some google image that looks similiar to your face and post it here

>people said mean words
>p-punch em!!!!

Plastic surgery. Just saying.

How sad and pathetic do you have to be to make up shit like this on Veeky Forums?

>le tough guy

>B-but your honor he called me ugly

bumping for OP's face

This, try facial hair

As long as you're not autistic you'll be fine.
Ugly dudes get laid all the time. Sometimes the ugliest dudes get laid the most because they're forced to learn early on that girls don't care as much about what you got, but rather that you feel comfortable enough in your own skin to go for it anyway. Teasing sucks, and sometimes they know exactly where to hit you so it hurts. Most people are just insecure so they try escape their own self consciousness by focusing their attention on others. Their banter just serves an extra purpose to give them a sort of temporary boost in emotional and social state.
Honestly OP it sounds like you're on the path to making it, you went from the guy who was only pitied that only true scumbags would make fun of, to being accepted by the group. Don't let it bruise your ego, focus on the best parts of yourself.

Ok this is a pic of me

Do you live in Cali and go to modeling school where everyone is 11/10? Cause you're not ugly at all, user. No homo. Sounds like you associate with some jealous shits.

So you're making this stuff up to have Veeky Forums give you attention?

you're not half ugly

Right click search google for image THIS ISNT HIM cmon people

fuck off Chad

>Average man

Kek it's funny because it's true

Get a new haircut and ur good to go

Dunno who is

Left is me before lifting and dieting. Right is after. I personally think I went from a 3/10 to an 8/10, but idk.

notto dissu shittu agen

solid 8/10

at least you don't have my fucking body cunt

you got it lucky

and optionally not being black

I'm so sorry.

L O N D O N
N

D

O

N

what the fuck are they putting in our food????

>better tits and wider hips than half of the girls I fucked

the thin thread my heterosexuality hung on has snapped

No. I look absolutely awful in the face area when I was fat. When I slim down I honestly think it bumps me up 2-3 points, and most people seem to agree. Some faces can carry fat pretty well, but it just never fit my face

ahahahahahhahhaha

Fluoride and estrogen

I'd like to pinch your nipple. Perhaps feel those big hips of yours. No homo tho.

Maybe try not curling your lips down all the time, you look like pepe

LMAO
M
A
O

dohohohohoho

>Cries about being ugly
>8/10

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. THERE IS PEOPLE HERE WHO IS LEGITIMATELY UGLY. YOU TOOK OUR GIRLS BUT YOU WON'T HAVE OUR SHAME TOO

>thinks that is 8/10

ok pajeet

haha is uglyposting the new manlet/dicksize trolling

I like.

go to the doctor, stupid

THICC

>girls said I looked better when I was 25% body fat in the face.
> face didn't start getting better until 10%bf
>15% had a rough couple of months of getting the old "I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now"
The most important thing I learn though is if you can make them laugh, won't matter if your ugly.
>never get onitis always date many, will hurt less if they lead you on.

*optimally

touché

Kys fucking chad