What fucking kind of retardation is written in the sticky?

What fucking kind of retardation is written in the sticky?

How the fucking fuck should someone be able to eat 1.5g of protein for 1lb of bodyweight when on cut when you have to eat like 1.8k or 2k of calories in total daily?

Its literally impossible without whey.

Who the fuck wrote that garbage post.

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You want around one gram per pound of bodyweight worth of protein (e.g. if you weigh 150lbs, eat 150g protein. If you get a little less, it won't matter, but 1g/lb of bodyweight is a good rule of thumb)[1] [2] [3] [4][5]

You are either a liar or you can't read. You are guaranteed to be a faggot OP.

>without whey
Who said not to supplement with whey? Baka.

Did you even read the sticky? It recommends 1.5

thee are 3 stickies, all of them, contradiciting each other. read read read.

>impossible without whey

chicken breast bruv

Also, you only need 1.3 g on cut, and 1g on bulk

you never need 1.5

sticky is bullshit

You are the retard, literally read the sticky.

And see how stupid it fucking is.

Fucking shit board.

nobody here actually reads the sticky faggot. you're the retard for wasting your time with it

>damage control

not the guy you were originally replying to actually

Git gud scrub

>Its literally impossible without whey.
Underage B& detected.
>he thinks he has to eat McDoubles or somesuch other retarded shit to get his protons
Maybe if you ask Mommy nicely she'll teach you how to cook your own food instead of having to wait for someone else to make your chicken tendies for you, kid.

Eggs have literally everything a man needs in his nutrition.

Eat eggs and potatos every day and you are set.

If i wanted 250g of protein while on a 1.8k cut i'd have to eat:

1kg of chicken breast a day and that wouldn't be enough for my daily proteins, and thats the food with the best calories/proteins ratio i can think off.

Its literally impossible

wtf, are you retarded?

0.8g/lb/day is really all you need. Anything else is overkil

The idea is if you're cutting you get the majority of your calories from protein and dietary fat and not carbohydrates so you go into ketosis. Obviously you didn't read EVERY SINGLE WORD written in the Sticky and on all it's links.

Post a diet that will give me 250 (actually more but w/e)g of protein on a 1.8k calories cut.

Preferable with food i can buy in a normal shop not some gucci fucking food for $5000

Still getting 250g protein while on 1800 is really fucking hard like user said.

The sticky is shit, deal with it.

Well, stay fat then. AT LEAST YOU TRIED.
>expect everything to handed to them
Fucking millennials

How much do you weight? Your assumption of 250 g protein and only 1800 calories seems off.

I am 150 and i want to cut to 132.
The calculator on Bodybuilder said i have to take 1.8k a day. Ok.

Now if i go by the sticky i have to take 1.5g for 1lb which is not actually 250 but 225.

But still. Seems a bit fucking impossible without whey.

Unless literally all i eat for the whole day is chiken but i doubt that 'd be a good diet.

I quoted from the sticky, dumbasses. There is one sticky. It's the post STUCK at the top of page 1. It has a festive running dinosaur calling attention to it. In it, there is a Diet section. In the Diet section, it recommends 1 g protein per lb bodyweight and says even a little less than that is fine. It goes on to cite 5 sources for this claim.

Read. The. Sticky.

Alright since you don't respond i put your data into a TDEE. If you weigh 250lbs (which i assume since you want 250g of protein) your TDEE should be about 3000 calories assuming you do light exercise and given your agressive way of communicating i put your height to 5 10".
That means that you want to cut with 1200 calories? I can understand why getting enough will be hard then. It will also be hard for you to get other things your body needs.

In conclusion you are retarded.

So then sticky tells you to eat 150g of protein? What is the problem?

Why do you want to cut when you are 150? Are you short?

hard=/=impossible

>Cutting Diet:
Calories: TDEE - 500 calories
Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Kill yourself.

No. 150g would be for 1 for 1 of my bodyweight.

But the sticky suggests 1.5 for 1lb of bodyweight.

Which would be 225.

I dirty bulked for fast strenght gains and it worked but soon spring is coming so you have to look atleast decent os i have to cut.

It's almost like you should load you cut with protein and fat to diminish your carb intake so you can achieve ketosis like said, dumbass.

So can we now agree the sticky says 1.5 and stop moving the goalposts?

Is this a troll? I just did a ctrl-F and there is only one result for "1.5":
>Guess what? They’re biased. Keep it simple: have some protein and carbs 1-3 hours before, and some protein and carbs 0-1.5 hours after.

There are a few results for "cutting," but none that recommend 1.5 g protein per lb bodyweight.

What are you reading? The sticky is liamrosen.com/fitness.html

the Veeky Forums sticky you tomato

Liam's site is the sticky. Have you ever actually clicked on it? Trappy's page is not the sticky, despite desperately wanting to be.

Yet you're the faggot taking your time to make it a shit board

>Trappy's page is not the sticky, despite desperately wanting to be

No, its the sticky. As much bullshit as it is its literally a sticked thread.

>I am 150 and i want to cut to 132.
shoo shoo skellington

you're just being an idiot.

chicken meat has 43g protein per 1 cup (231 calories)
whey protein can provide 50g a day
tuna has 25g / 157 calories
beef has 22g / 223 calories

and all the other whole foods you should be eating (pastas, rice, vegetables, fruits) have a little bit of protein in them.

If you can't hit 200g a day on a cut (800 calories for 200g) you're not dieting right.

>How the fucking fuck should someone be able to eat 1.5g of protein for 1lb of bodyweight
This shouldn't be hard unless you're a fat fuck.
A more accurate number is something like 1-1.2x your LBM.

>whey protein can provide 50g a day

Fuck off with this fake shit

ITT: Dyel faggot complaining that getting dieting to get aesthetic isn't easy.

Boo fucking hoo.

Fucking where? Where is this thread you speak of? I just went to page 1, clicked the hypertext link in the sticky thread, and got which nowhere recommends 1.5 g.

Scroll down :^)

what is fake? whey protein as a protein source?

It's supposed to be per kilogram bodyweight

Nah, it's usually 2g/kg. Still should be way way less.

If you click "reply" instead of the link you get an archive that says 1.5g/lbs when cutting.

OP's still a fag because obviously the sticky refers to the link, not the thread.

See

I cut on 3000 calories, manlets BTFO

it's 0.85g/lb of LEAN BODY MASS, not of total body mass.

the number is 0.9 but easier for tards to round to 1

>people getting mad at the sticky for promoting a challenging diet

every year. not gonna make it.

>hurr why can't I just eat a chicken breast for dinner every other night

Guaranteed these are New Year's Resolution fags gearing up for 2017.

>challenging
>Shill those $50 for some whey boy you need it to make it :^))))

>I am 150 and i want to cut to 132.
I mean, that's REAL skinny, dude. That's the kind of "super short, no muscle mass and also effeminate" kind of skinny.

Enlighten me, post pics, gimme some comparison shots of multiple people in frame, not just one person (maybe even including yourself) that depicts an adult male at 132 lbs and 150lbs and 180lbs and 200lbs and 220 lbs etc. I need to see this.

Because that's too skinny, like, seriously, you must be a fucking weakling what a travesty.

No, it's 0.8