HOW THE FUCK DO I BULK

I weigh 130 with a decently toned body. While having ab muscles are great i wanna get my body big like pic related. All the websites i found say to eat anything you can but dont work out as much. then on the progress of people i see them getting fat and losing their muslces. is there a way i can bulk without losing muscle?

find your tdee, eat at 500 surplus over it. recalculate every 2-3 weeks and adjust calories. lift heavy, eat good food an no processed shit. get enough protein.

that's all there is to it.

Read the fucking sticky

no, lost my poor brother to muscularatrophy last year ;( ;( ;(

stay safe bros, dont bulk

I already did doesnt help

The sticky is fucking retarded.

will i keep my muscle?

You're 130lbs, you've got no muscle you skelly fuck.

to get a body like that u need roids

or be a nigger

you're a cuck

simply acknowledging that niggers was breeded for slavery so theyr the physicaly superior race
white people are still the superior race since we are the most emotionally stable race albeit not as intelligent as Asians we beat them by not killing ourselves xF

Post a pic, I really want to see what a skinny fuck thinks is "toned"

so you just believe everything you read huh?
This logic is flawed and reductionist. yes, lots of black athletes dominate sports which require fast twitch muscle fibres, all strong man competitions and swimming are dominated by white guys.
Differences amongst and between ethnicities exist, but do not extend beyond physiology into mental capacity.

Skin colour =/= Race.
Skin colour =/= socio-political traits.

Read into 'Racialization' to unravel delusions of where myths like this come from.

nigger

>I weigh 130 with a decently toned body
You must be like 5'4 then lmao

pls be b8

get out

>5'7
>start lifting when im 120. (ate 1-2 times a day)
>start eating 3 times a day and hit 145 in a year
>i cant bulk past this
eating to the point of being sick is not fun

Yeah no you fucking don't unless you're either
A: A middle schooler
B: 4'11 manlet

I was 6'1, 150lb skeleton lanklet when I started lifting in high school. You have ZERO muscle mass at 130lbs you lying faggot

>130
>decently toned body

>bulk
>lose muscles

u wot

Now post yours, fag. I guarantee I look better than you.

Not him but son, your body fat % is so low I bet you get cold wearing 3 layers when it's 25c outside. You have as much muscle mass as most boys past puberty but since you're nearly skin and bones they look bigger in comparison. In reality you have very little muscle to lose, and you need to start eating and lifting like, yesterday, instead of worrying about what would happen to your "toned body".

>Being this DYEL

Split up your meals then, have 4-5 decent sized meals instead of 3 huge meals

did you crawl out of Auschwitz?

looking good bruv

Ignore delusional fatties

Anyways,

>make sure you only eat +250 surplus!
>eat ONLY clean foods like chicken breast, oats, and fish, rice, etc.
>hit your macros

The reason the people you desrcibe get fat, is because they eat +1000 surplus, or they eat a surplus made of fucking cake and pizza and mcdoubles.

Don't fall for that meme!

t. fatass

Are you really so retarded that you think a few generations of hard manual labor can alter the genetics of a bloodline to be more fit?

It would take over 1000 years for something like that to happen, and even so, blacks aren't the only race to be enslaved, so they shouldn't be the exception anyway

eat some fucking food

also to awnser your question, you actually GAIN muscle on a bulk.

The reason you look fatter is because you gain fat. If you do it properly like I said, You gain minimal, minimal, tiny amounts of fat.

If you want, just bulk at +250 for 2 months, then cut at -500 for a month.

End result is you end up at the same ammount of fat on your body, but more muscle

rinse and repeat

He didn't mention he's 2 ft tall.

you look worse than him though kek

better than me, but worse than him.

Why talk shit about a superior physique?

I also can't fathom being this dyel and talking like you have a physique you can be proud of

404 chest muslces not found

Post legs

>Tfw bulking and have to spend at least 4 hours eating every day

It'll be worth it right guys? Feels like I'm wasting a fuck ton of time every day.

Skeletor here. Is it alright if I eyeball my calories and hit like 700+ over my TDEE. I won't become a fatass over night, right?

make high calorie shakes instead.

Will look into this thanks

You'd better be hitting the gym hard or you'll be noticeably flabbier in a month

Gain a pound a week while hitting every muscle at minimum twice a week. Push Pull Legs ideal for natties like us.

Pic is me mid bulk. I'm a fat fuck without a shirt but I enjoy dirty bulkiny and know how to cut so no buggy.

Will do, brah.

>2 scoops whey
>2 servings peanut butter
>2 cups of milk (2% has more protein, less calories per serving)
>2 servings of oats
>1,160 kcal, 90 grams of protein give or take
>add egg whites for dem jewtons, just chug if you do.
Takes but 5 minutes to prep with blender

>tfw cutting and not anxious I won't miss a meal while out

I'm sure plenty of other anons told you off, but if you fucking bulk you need to lift just as hard if not harder than when cutting/ on maintenance. You'll get fat as fuck and won't make as much progress. Eat nigga

leave

mirin

work chest and forearms more

Is it bad to get like 50% of your daily calories from one shake in the morning?

I'm also confused on how to bulk. Trying to gain some weight. 5'10 and 150lbs

>130lbs manlet
>thinks he's toned

mate, those ribs sticking out aren't striations, and those skin folds aren't abs either.