Yo, what is the general opinion of tattoos here on Veeky Forums...

Yo, what is the general opinion of tattoos here on Veeky Forums. It seems like it's not fairly uncommon thing for guys who are cut to get some ink done.

Usually tattoos are seen as a way to identify a shallow person - as in, you can't reel anyone in with the things you say, so you put things that might look interesting on your body.

Ultimately a low class way to be "cool", but nobody is putting up flame drawings on a Ferrari.

I don't care much for them aesthetically but live and let live

You will never be truly aesthetic without a tattoo

They're not for everybody

theyre retarded

i'd like to have something fairly small and meaningful on an easily-concealable part of my body but my life is so empty beyond lifting i haven't been able to come up with any ideas

Veeky Forums mostly hates them but a minimum of 50% of posters here are obese or skeleton autists who have never touched a weight in their life, so why should you give a shit what they think??

Just don't get any on your hands, neck, or head.

Tattoos are fine. Some look good and some don't. But there's nothing inherently wrong with them.

A lot of people on this site really hate tats and call them "degenerate," these people are toxic and anti-fun.

Tattoos will look like shit when you're old

There will be times where you will look in the mirror and be disgusted with the tattoo you got

Just don't get one.

>Yo
Fag

yea, if you get a fuckin worthless, meaningless tattoo

go ahead and get tattoos if you want

i personally don't like them because they're related to prisoners and faggots

didnt he only get the ab tattoo because he had an oil burn scar there or something

I got this one done a while ago. Thinking about adding to it, maybe joining it with a half-sleeve or something eventually.
Thoughts?

You will most likely regret getting one because people change. In twenty years, you will probably hate the person you were twenty years ago.

>Lats
Not even once.

> getting a meme tattooed onto your chest
end your fucking life

>You will never be truly aesthetic without a tattoo

>ohhh my tattoo is sooo different. this japanese sign means family and...i have a family, so it has real worth and value duuuuhhh
kys

This. Tattoos are for people that don't have an identity so they have to put "art" on their body to feel unique and like a special snowflake.

>Not understanding camera angles
Now would you care to post something constructive?
How is that a meme? I was specifically told it's not

spoiler: everything is going to look like shit when you're old. Thats because being old isn't attractive you fucking idiot.

wut, even ignoring all the art crap, we live in an era where we can completely control how we look. Tattoos are just one part of that, no one of any value gets one to be unique they get them because its what they want to look like and thats fine for them.

I'm the same way. I do have some really ugly scars so I think once I'm fitter, I might see if a tattoo will cover them up since that patch of skin is ruined anyway.

I don't even know what you need to work on but this pic looks gross. I'm sorry user I only want to be constructive but I'm at a loss

Honestly if you are a pasty pink guy or pale guy they look like dog shit. If you are dark or have a great tan like Zyzz, black tattoos work to your appeal and look great.

BTFO

Yeah, so let's look even more shittier by putting permanent ink on my skin.

Good logic.

Yeah, and why do they need one in the first place? You are scratching surface level understanding of the desire. It goes deeper psychologically than just "I want to control how I look".

The only bad tattoos are word and vidya tattoos. Outside of that, so long as it isn't poorly designed, tattoos are ok. Just don't be an obnoxious faggot about it. Why Veeky Forums in general hates tattoos with a passion is something I will never understand

tattoos are a sign of low-iq low-inhibition poor decision making skills, which women love due to their reptilian brains, so go for it, in a way they're very similar to steroids so thats why shallow lifters (vain appearance-obsessed bodybuilders with no long term thinking, ie feminine mindset)

What have you done to deserve "fun" ?

Freedom of choice does not imply the mandatory exercise of said freedom. Responsible use of freedom shows maturity and dignity

Getting a tattoo was the most degenerate thing I've done for 28 years

What the fuck is wrong with your body booooooiiiiiiii

Looks like it was taken with the iPhone panaromic photo option

why? That's pretty narcissistic, I think back to this woman I met at a retail store, she had a massive birth defect on her face but it didn't stop her from living her life, she was kind and humble in the face of a bad roll of the dice. I was inspired by her and compared to her you sound like a little bitch. I'm definitely not a SJW/ fat acceptance buffoon but there is some merit to their "love yourself as you are" philosophy. Taken to its logical conclusion - you must work on the things you can improve and embrace the things you cant.

you have a fucked up body with a fucking moronic tattoo. I'd have ended myself long ago if I were you

And make you look like Chipotle bag

>I don't like my scars and would like a tasteful tattoo more

>narcissistic little bitch

You sound like the little bitch

Needs more tris and traps

>tattoo
>tasteful

I have a scar on my back but I've never even thought about hiding it because I'm not insecure

u need ur ego checked m8

autism
autism everywhere

Because there is some truth to Veeky Forums being the internet hate machine. We love hate even more than most people, and tatts are an excuse to hate someone.
And most tattoos are shit, but some are great.

Tattoos are aesthetic as fuark

Tattoo actually diverts the attention to your natural aesthetically worked hard bods. Just like a fashion show models modeled for cloth brands. They never smile so everyone attention going for the cloth they are selling. If they smile, people would goes to their hot face instead of the cloth which is not why they've been employed for.

Also
>tattoo signifies barbarism and cannibals tribesmen