Is it OK to miss your ex on a daily basis and feel anxious and also enraged about the fact that she might be with...

Is it OK to miss your ex on a daily basis and feel anxious and also enraged about the fact that she might be with someone else right now

It's part of being dumped. It should go away after 2 month

Yeah. Only been about a week now but I can't help but think constantly about all the times I fucked up.

not the second part, that's obsessive and unhealthy.

2 months
Thats what I was hoping in the beginning

Its been 1 year exactly and I still get dreams about her saying sorry

And then I wake up at 3:30 in the night and it takes me about 5 minutes to realise it was a dream..literally happened over 15 times

Depends on how long you were together i guess. Had gf for 5 years, engaged etc. Cheated on me and left out of nowhere. I still dream about her and it's been almost 5 months.

People tell me it's easier if you fuck sluts and go partying but i can't do that stuff.

Maybe it could help you?

I'm also sure i only think about her because i haven't got any one wanting to date or fuck me and my job is pretty shit. If i had a better career and social life I'd be less bitter about hers.

Im on the same boat cant do that stuff

Something deep inside me wants to see her atleast 1 more time and ask why she suddenly left because im unanswered.. on the other side I dont want to be a god damn pathetic stalker piece of shit

Wat do.. I cant even imagine getting with another girl because I know my ex would always be on my mind

Fuck me

I made it, I fucked a girl hotter than my ex today, now I don't give a fuck anymore.
This is the key, I fucked 3 girls since I broke up with my ex but I was still dreaming about her. But today, fucked a hotter girl tha her and now, I'm free

Dubs + Trips confirm I'm free

Keep thinking that
Youll keep dreaming of her senpai

Meme magic is stronger than you

wait you dumped her? And you were still dreaming of her? Then why'd you dump her, m8?

Singles = youll never forget her
Dubs = you alreaddy forgot
Trips = youll be a millionaire in 3 years

Gl

iktf too well desu
I don't know how to make it go away.

nice arms and nothing else

ur thinking of her right now

stop thinking about women in general and focus on other aspects of your life. Also being going out with friends regularly helps a lot.

>dumped her but constantly haunted by thoughts of her a year later

if I hadn't achieved new GF I would still be butthurt