Mr Hyde/ Pre-workout discussion

Why does this make me feel like an unstoppable superhuman in the gym, then a half hour after my workout I get crippling anxiety and horrible mood swings? It can't just be the caffeine

Nah its the "I'm a giant bleeding slit" that is doing that....

Are you sure? Because im pretty sure it's the pre mate

I do 1/2 scoop because I'm sensitive to pre workouts and ive been fine just lower the dosage. Other 1/2 of scoop is amino acids

Also workout early and stay busy so you don't lose sleep

This is coming from someone who had a panic attack from n.o xplode like 5 years ago so if i say you'll be fine at a lower dosage you should trust me

I bet you consume lot of pre....homo

its the caffeine

lmao i remember the 1 time i took this

PR'd 180kg on deadlifts, then said fuck it and did it a second time and went for 2 reps, didn't get it and dropped the bar.

the whole gym looked at me and i had a sudden surge of anxiety, i actually took my headphones out and said "s-sorry everyone"
the dude next to me said i should think about competing and gave me a smile

went home and tried to sleep, was staring at my clock until like 4am with nightsweats.

worth it though

Dawg, thats like 425 mgs of caffeine, I make jokes about how it's a heart attack waiting to happen. Get Performix ION V2x 300mgs of time release caffeine, double scoop that shit nigga and go Super Saiyan 3

Btw, does high dose caffeine effect your dick? I didn't take any caffeine today and my dick sits heavy in my pants and feels bigger, I love it :3

Yeah you can't take this later in the day, you will be wired all night

I liked taking it in the morning before classes, got a great workout in and then felt focused and your pump lasts all day so you feel good as fuck

I get huge throbbing erections when taking Mr Hyde, must be a vase-dialater in there. plus it gets that tingly feeling even when flaccid

I wear tighter pants in the gym and sometimes you can see my dick half mast bulging through my shit if im laying down doing a set, I get self conscious but no pants or shorts I have will hide it so fuck it

Why does everyone have wild stories about PWO? I've been using one scoop of Hyde + one scoop of Jekyll for months, and nothing remarkable has happened, not even when I first started. I take my PWO, hit then gym for about 90 minutes, spend the rest of the day at work and sleep normally.

It effects everyone differently, if you weigh more, if you take it on an empty stomach

Some days I take it and its just a nice boost of energy and I have a normal day, other days I take it and I get jitters or anxiety

Fair enough. And fwiw, 200lb 6'1" male, 1.5 years lifting. I used to get tingles from the beta alanine and sometimes I'd have very rapid breathing and heart-rate (only ever after a heavy squat/deadlift), but that's the extent of it. Nothing weird, nothing strange.

Yea i'm 175 6'1 and I never had beta-alanine tingles just jitters and anxiety and it gives me backne

Bost buldge bls
:-DDDDD

It's the yohimbe bark extract.

Extrapolate

Im 56kg and 1 scoop mr hyde does fuck all.

time for 2 scoops

>tfw 6'4
>tfw 240 pounds
>the used to do cocaine and adderal on the regular
>tfw 2 scoops doesn't do shit

I found razor 8 blast powder better than Hyde

This
You fuckin normies are killin me. Crying about caffeine sensitivity. I could take a scoop of Hyde and then take a nap. Currently taking 1 scoop of mesomorph and barely feel it.

tastes like cough syrup buts its a pretty good preworkout

i was on dr jekyl and mr hyde at the same time

Yeah, it never was that crazy for me. Just was like drinking two cups of coffee.

I can't do PWO anymore. I'm on stimulants for ADHD and the synergistic effects would kill me. A single cup of coffee + vyvanse shoots my BP up 10 points, drank two for the lulz and it read at 135/80. Fuck that. Baseline 110/70.

I think I got a bad batch or something. Bought new pack from amazon, it tastes like rotten supplements. Drank it a few times, but am thinking of throwing it away, the smell and taste is horrible and I think they gave me a bad product. air might have gotten in somehow

>Creatine Nitrate ... 1g
>Caffeine Matrix ... 419mg
>Yohimbe Bark Extract ... 2mg
this shit is a heart attack recipe

I hear that this stuff turns you into a mass shooter. How do they keep getting away with this?

How does he keep getting away with it?

I have tried Hyde before but would always make me run to the restroom after like 30 minutes. This is what I'm using right now.