Face Height Personality Frame Body
In that Order faggot

Whoa, this dude is gorgeous.

I think I just went gay.

How is Final Fantasy XV?

FACE height frame...

Look up Jordan Barrett

His snapchat is iblamejordan

He's literally pulling his underchin fat back to look more aesthetic I bet he's got a fat saggy gizzard

Am girl.

Personality tops everything. Everything else just needs to meet a baseline standard. Those baselines vary from girl to girl. Mine are pretty wide open, but still can't get bf because I'm too shy.

Keep coping champ

Fuck off Slut you don't know shit

>Roleplaying fat neckbeard
K Y S

Post butt

>can't get bf because I'm too shy.
You are simply undesirable. Which means you can't be trusted for accurate info.

Also, traps don't count.

london?

I just realized you guys keep parroting this shit, because if it's true, then it's not your fault. You don't need to change or improve anything about yourself.

Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile funny, nice fat guys will keep getting girlfriends while you're alone in the squat rack.

You obviously don't understand women. Personality over everything women get turned on mentally not visually like men do.

There is a reason why women read 50 shades of grey but never go to male strip clubs

He looks like the mother fucker from FFX

to be like the guy you posted, you at the very minimum need to be thin, which requires EXERCISE AND DIET which is a component of FITNESS. you can stop posting these threads now. CAPS

and inb4 the chad eats pizza copypasta, yes you can eat pizza occassionally but if you binge on pizza and beer and never eat exercise you'll look like a fat slob, regardless of how fast your meme metabolism.is. CAPS

It's not that, it's because they are 3 things you have no hope of changing thereby playing on the insecurities of people who are here to improve their appearance by lifting

/thread

The dude in OP's picture is in the top 0.01% of good looks. You see a guy that good looking walking down the street extremely rarely. He is also a subjective form of beauty deemed attractive by a set of physical standards determined by media. Women aren't all the same and find attraction to men in in-numerous ways. A good personality tops any physical feature.

>He is also a subjective form of beauty deemed attractive by a set of physical standards determined by media.

keep fucking coping lol

keep posting your lame meme until the end of time

no u

Am girl. fit and decent looking with DD cup size.

Currently pining for a Magic playing, overweight bearded guy because he makes me laugh.

Sure thing user, whatever you say boyo.

am op, am faggot, am shitposter*

I have asked college girls if they find this guy attractive, 90% of them said no the other 10% he looks unique.

No. AMA.

money/power comes first