Any other men do kegels and reverse kegels?

any other men do kegels and reverse kegels?

have they helped your sex life at all?

also how do i get my head in the game during sex and not worry the entire time?

how to progessive overload in kegel?

i hear squats actually increase the strength of the pelvic floor
remember to squat deep bois

exploding knees

ok
keep doing your leg presses dicklet

I heard that getting fucked in the ass is great for pelvic floor, and guzzling cum is also supposed to be great for delts and whitening teeth.

Guys you helped me a lot about squats and shit so I'm gonna help you on this one.

Get an Android device and download prostate aerobics (not even kidding, that's the greatest app name ever created).
Best part of this app, they have progressive overload already built in. You just pick your level and the voice tells you when contract and release.

They suggest you to take a week for level before bumping up. I take at least 5 days, and bump up if the endurance sets start to get easy.

You get fuller and harder erections for sure. People tell that you can really shoot your cum but I didn't reach that point yet. Just don't overdo this shit, pick an appropriate level, spread 3 workouts along the day, and keep that level for a while. Only 12 levels there so plenty of time

Alas

I will, thanks

i heard they help with PE. how do i apply this during sex?

When you are strong enough you flex your PC and it "chokes" the ejaculation

add weight
do em in an L-sit

thanks. im pretty sure sex ruined my last relationship so im kinda trying any and everything

thank you

>do Kegels for years
>cum almost constantly handsfree when anally masturbating
>extremely powerful clenching and twotching
>literally no refractory period
>actually getting kind of scared that the dildo would be lodged in my ass one day

Is your anus also supposed to clench? They say it's the 'don't pee' muscle when when I stop my pee my anus clenches as well.

So when I contract my pelvic floor muscles are they supposed to be the same muscles that one would use to hold in a fart or piss, or just piss? 'Cause I can't contract the pisstopper muscles without contracting the fartstopper muscles and vice versa.

Do kegels give me girth or length?

Then you aren't good enough at Kegels yet.

Pretty sure its supposed to be just the piss muscles. From what I remember (i stopped trying to do this shit a long time ago) the more you try the easier it gets to flex that one muscle instead of both

none, it can however make your erections stronger and longer lasting

>make your erections stronger
what exactly does that mean? Will my dicklift one rep max go up with kegels?

I'm not sure if I'm doing kegels right but I can stop pisses instantaneously on command and make my penis jump. My boners are also hard like an iron rod.

But I always want a stronger ejaculation and I'd like them to last forever.

>Tfw cock goes straight up
>Tfw overactive cremaster muscle on right testicle

Kill me already.

How do I get gud and isolate hat muscle then?
Will I still get benefits from clenching my anus?

I believe it. I barely ever do kegels but before i started lifting i was like the top half of op's picture and now i'm like the bottom.

What are reverse kegels anyways?

try clenching the piss muscles then the anus in sequence until you start to tell them apart

>tfw you realize inner penis is a thing
>tfw there's literally a penis inside you