Why don't you have a lifter gf yet?

Why don't you have a lifter gf yet?

But user, I do.

Pics?

theres a qt girl at my gym i like

idk what to do with this

Because I'm so deeply ingrained in my own lack of confidence and layers of ironic shitposting that I've given up on getting a gf and can't even think of a good reason why anyone would ever like me.

Also, DYEL manlet.

I'm close

Dammit who is this girl? I love watching her tits flop around

shes almost as big of a whore as ur mom, go jack off to someone's instagram

kid

her tech is embarrassing let alone what she's trying to do with her outfit and bouncing titays

I killed my mom. I'll never know how much of a whore she was..
So do you have this girls name or are you just being a depressed angry faggot? Faggot

same here, plenty of cuties at the gym, but I don't know how to approach them. I don't want to be "that creepy guy" at my gym

I want to have the body of the lad

Is this gym in a house? Why are there cabinets behind them? Is this a Garage?

I sersiously hope they didn't do that to their kitchen..

Start by talking to her

You can't not be that guy. If you compliment on how much they lift, you come off as condencinding. You say hello and it just sounds random.

If you have a common thing to talk about like a class or strike up a conversation going to/from the gym, you stand a much better chance.

Here's two exampleseparate of how I scored with two different girls I met at the gym: 1. A girl was doing handstands and muscle ups. Later while she's stretching, I walk up and start stretching next to her at a fair distance. I smile and we make it contact. I ask her if she's a gymnast or something. She laughs and we start talking. 3 days later we go out for lunch after the gym. Couple days after that we go out for drinks and we fuck a couple dates later. Bam.

her tits are going to be fucking ruined in a couple years, sad.

Next one: a girl was doing some retarded mobility shit with some of those stretching bands around her thighs. I ask her if theyre there at the gym or if she brought them in herself. She smiles and says they're hers. She then offers to let me use them and tells me how inexpensive they were. We joke around a little and I get her number. Go out for drinks later and we fuck that night. Done.
Seriously guys, just get to a decent bf%, be friendly and not creepy and you'll be golden

See I'm not that lucky at my gym. When I go I'm the person doing gymnastic/body work type shit. Every other woman is either doing machine work, dead-lifts, or with their boyfriend/military squad.

But eh, always tomorrow.

Military girls can be hard to break if they're in groups.
But really the key is just to ask a question based on the immediate situation that you genuinely have an interest finding out but won't be the end of the world if don't get a good response. Practice wit has girls not in the gym and you'll get better. Just keep at it bro

cause im gay

about what

I don't try to hit on anyone in my gym because I like my gym and dont want to make it awkward for me or the,.

Sauce

>being this autistic
never gonna make it

tell me about what idk

>why dont I

I have two theories

1) god hates me and enjoys my being in a state of perpetual misery
2)

There is no such thing as a roadmap to conversation user. Its always going to take unpredictable turns, that's why people find it so stimulating. Its better to just try to wing it

>Its better to just try to wing it
im just gonna not do it

Every girl I know that lifts is mind-numbingly annoying with attention-seeking behavior. Lifting girls are just "gamurr gurrls" that somewhat take care of themselves

Hey man, like I said before.

never gonna make it

shes so cute and she does real squats and overhead press and deadlifts

allisonNYC
one of the og crossfit sloots

Say it with me user.
>"never going to make it"
>"never going to"
>>make it

never going to make it

at least im big

There are roadmaps, but I can't just give you a list of conversations.

the actual words you say in a conversation actual matter very little. People laugh if they're given the social cue to laugh. Google No Soap Radio and you'd be surprised. Start studying your posture, your presence and your inflection. Learn how to stop being carried through conversations and rather to carry them. You forget that this other person is just a person and isn't your superior. Just see them as you do us, but tone down the usage of nigger and faggot. Big key things is just to study how people react. It takes some fucking up and missed opportunities, but that's how it works. If you're in school or work, chat up girls in your class/job just for practice.

yeh i can carry on a conversation i just dont know how to start it

But user I dont drink how do I fix this.

What do you do when you see them again at the gym is it awkward or do you guys just hug and say hi or workout together?

>That belly fat roll when she drop the bar
FUCKING DISGUSTING

nice bodyshaming, shitlord

I never talk to anyone at the gym

One time I spoke to a girl at the time.

Our convo was interrupted early on by a group of 4 of the biggest regulars (basically the only 4 guys my age that lift more in the whole gym) that she knows really well, regularly lifts with and all that, and I have never talked to. So, suddenly I am infringing on their hanging out. Like "who is this guy lol is he trying to hit on you?" style.

I just kind of melted away from the group, I'm sure they thought they were saving her from me. I guess they kinda were.

but hey, this is how nature teaches me lessons. never do that again.

cuz wet pussy smells good when you are horny

Too much testosterone. I can't stand how masculine Nordic women are in general (it seems all the girls at my gym are 6'+ and blonde) and am not a fan of getting cucked.

Hello, me

"hi"
"whats up"
"hey, hows it going"
"(insert situational comedy here)"

>afraid of tall women
>not a manlet
pick one

Eh she's a high test latina with great assets from her genetics. She already trains legs/ass once or twice a week and goes on jogs.
I guess I could make her do some upper body but I really don't give a shit.

I did, then it stopped. Then I got really sick and couldn't lift for 3 weeks, and now have to take exams while everyone is on break. Life sucks.

try her workouts/what she's currently doing, her routine?

You could start by saying "hi" when you make eye contact or something

DELET THIS

>not creepy

dem titties tho

I used to check out this qt in my gym. I like to think she used to look at me too. She saw me fail a rep on the squat now I feel like she lost all respect for me. Thinking about switching gyms.

Your tech would be embarrassing too if you had tits that big to get the bar around.

I do though
Pic related

because I hate women.

>Back/shoulder day huge pump in lats, shoulders and arms.
>Some 30-something woman checking me out.
>She was straight up staring at me.
>I looked back held eye contact for 3 missisippi's and looked away. >
She kept staring, she wasn't hot though just average.

I saw her sitting next to some black guy, and when I left she seemed like she was was waiting for someone at the exit.

She like me fit?

>I saw her sitting next to some black guy, and when I left she seemed like she was was waiting for someone at the exit.
I'd just go for someone else

I'm not going for her, she wasn't attractive just thought it was curious she was staring so hard even after I held eye contact for a while.

Do ask her to get a drink with you obviously
You mean like after we bang? I'll never not say hi if they're around me. I won't go seek then out looking for them just to tell them hi, but if we pass each other or are working out next to each other, I'll usually talk with them a while. Might offer a spot. Just can't come across needy or like you're in love with them now that you guys boned. In the event that the the sex was really bad or clearly want more than just to hook up every once in awhile, I might avoid them, but I'd never be anything than friendly or cordial with them.

Fuck off white knight

>being this much of a faggot

>but tone down the usage of Nigger and faggot
Best advice yet

Obviously not. Dude got laid

you mean an actual lifter of a basic crossfit bitch like you posted?

I'm not the type of guy she goes for. I like her look, her face, her body, i like the way she is around me. I have made peace with the rejection and moved on, we still run marathons together but it still tugs at my mind "why not, whats wrong with me?"

Pretty much this women who lift are in 99% of cases the worst cancer imaginable.

>tfw like girl that goes to the gym all the time
>she always goes hiking
>could have a great conversation with her for hours
>shes so qt
>tfw she always stops and talks to me when we run into eachother
>tfw we work together
>tfw scared to dip the pen in company ink

chad pls go