What is the IRL manlet cutoff?

What is the IRL manlet cutoff?

kek, the bitches are more receptive to the midget, lanklets btfo yet again

Height isn't as big of a deal as the memers here want you to believe. As long as you aren't literally a midget, you're good.

Oh and you have to have a nice face and, most importantly, money.

5'11. at 5'10.5" I can confirm I am middle school-tier as a grown adult.

>Manlet delusion

Three inches taller than the average woman in your country is manlet cutoff. So in America where the average woman is 5'4", then manlet cutoff is 5'7". Going shorter than this will put you one standard deviation or more below average, which is pretty noticeably short.

Women always talk about how they don't want a short guy because "they don't want to be taller than him in heels." They don't actually give a shit about that--they just find short men unattractive. But I think that statement is also designed to match their feelings--they're not attracted to a guy unless he is noticeably taller than her.

You might think that if you are 5'6" in the USA then you should go for a shorter girl, which, while true, will still not be all that great. The shorter a girl is the more she wants a big strong healthy male mate to protect her. So you have the potential to get her but her desire for a taller man will be stronger than an average woman's. You can get girls as a manlet. But I think my cutoff is the height where being short becomes a major issue for you.

why does everyone in this pic look retarded?

JESUS can someone just put this shit in the sticky already. I see a variation of this thread every day multiple times

People need to understand that "cutoff" is a bare minimum. Obviously the IDEAL height is much higher.

As for cutoff, I daresay you can still make it at 5 foot 9 plus. Not that I will ever make it... this requires FACE + FRAME

5 feet 11.99999...... inches

i.e., just under 6 feet

0.999999....... repeating forever is equal to exactly 1.
Think about how: 1/3 = 0.333333...... , 2/3, = 0.6666666...., and 3/3 = 0.999999...... = 1
so manlet cutoff is effectively 6 feet

When did you first find out you were autistic?

Dear lord

jesus christ

she fucking crip walks away from him or w/e that is. lmao

dudebro and lady in the pool having super srs discussion

Serious question. Will i look like a compensating manlet if I'll roid at 5'11?

>hueheu he bitches are more receptive
you've never touched another human being in your life

This the type of dude who tells you he knows the best strip clubs in town

At 5'11 you can look really good natty

>ha you're X'Y"? MANLET
>ha you're X'Y"? LANKLET

are any of us ever gonna make it at this rate? why must we continue to fight?

anyone who is shorter than me is a manlet

6 feet

i am 5'9 and i may as well be a fucking midget... women are straight up taller than me in the united states. Its pretty shitty desu desu. I see hot girls that are like 5'11" that i know i could smash but they wouldn't even fucking look at me unless i was taller... shit is pretty fucking sad .. luckily i have a girlfriend and it doesn't actually matter as much but still...

What about 5'10?

I think it dependson you're frame, like guys with short necks look ridiculous when they get bigger, if you have a proper neck, you might even look good while roiding

anything below 6' is a manlet

Was there is a single thing in this post that wasn't a lie?

5'6"

thank god i am 6'1. i never realized height mattered this much until i started browsing Veeky Forums

this. feels good being 6'4 and built.
i cant imagine how insecure i would be if i were short

>So in America where the average woman is 5'4"
How about average white woman height?

6'0"

it doesn't matter as much as the Veeky Forums memes make it seem

Five foot eleven

I mean five foot nine

No matter what a manlet achieves, how heavy he lift at the gym, how much money he manages to ear, it will always me interpreted as a mean of compensating for his short stature. Really makes you think.

I'm 5'10 and have no trouble with women. I find that most women can't actually tell the difference between 5'9" - 5'11" and six feet.

As long as you can rest your chin on the top of her head then you're fine.

>incredibly loud pool deck
>Look, all I'm saying is that while it's possible Bernie could have won, especially given how difficult it proved for Clinton to overcome popular stigmas which were marginally untrue. But the fact remains that the dude hasn't run against a republican in his life and could very well have been completely torpedoed in every state except the deep blue ones by October--need a refill? We could get another or just take this conversation somewhere quieter, babe.

A) that dude's fucking gut and he still sort of has an Adonis belt going on--just fucking kill me Veeky Forums

B) that girl behind them in the fucking coral suit wew lads

nothing in that post is a lie. I am 5'9". When i go grocery shopping have the fucking women in the supermarket are taller than me. There are 2 super hot girls at my gym that are taller than me. i have had a womenlet girlfriend for 8 yeras. by the time im fuckign 35 half the 16 year old girls are going to be taller than me.

Yeah totally dude

>my sides

Lanklet here, I hate these threads. What's the fucking point?

5'11.999 repeating.

I'm slightly over 6'1 and this board is already starting to affect me for not being a 6'5 demi-god.

Also
>mfw when no 9'' dick

>manlet
2 or more inches under average male height in your country

>turbomanlet/kill yourself mode
as short or shorter than the average female in your country

I can never watch this all the way thru.
I cringe too hard

I remember reading though when this came out, that this was his gf, and they just had an argument or something. Otherwise I don't think people would just ignore the blatant sexual assault that's going on.

Plus the fact she's disgusting and he's surrounded by so many hotties.

There is no actual cut off.

>Height is part of physical attractiveness
>Physical attractiveness is part of general attractiveness
>The other parts are money, status, and aggression

So if you're short you have to make it up with the other traits, but no more than you have to make up for being poor or having bad charisma.

Desu everyone learns this in GCSE maths senpai

>that redhead in the pool behind them
hnnnnnng, my ideal woman

Things you read here aren't true, user.

>receptive

Pretty simple

Whatever the average female height is plus 1"

There isn't one. It's just another retarded Veeky Forums troll/meme. Ignore it and get on with your life, OP.

>Mfw I'm about 5'5" living in The Netherlands
Muscles don't really help

naaaa

the strip clubs have a few different type of guys in there, the last club i went to in califoria, had two guys in there who sat up front and were throwing money at the women for private attention, they were the most pathetic white men i have ever seen, absolutely disgusting

another thing, is the fat men who go to strip clubs, dude shows up he's about 5'8 350lb+ and has a rack of like 300-500 dollars in ones, spent half the night there, and i tried not to stare but the guy was getting the most attention from the strippers, the guy is loaded and fat, probably got his govt disability check and went down to the strip club

Ded

Half my height and add 7

Is it worse to be a manlet with tons of gainz or a fat tub of fuck who is like 6'2 and has back injuries so he'll never be able to get sweet gainz?

kek'd