This guy claims he's not using steroids

This guy claims he's not using steroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/5j26j6/m2859_162_158_4_lbs_loss_muscles_gained_3_months/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/fit has made you think that body is unachievable without roids

he didnt start at a disgusting blob like most of you so 3 months i doable for that body

he probably isnt either

He's probably just lying about the time frame and just has better lighting/pump/angles/filters.

angling
lighting
pump
tan
you are welcome

He is clearly roided out of his mind, dude is a fucking mutant

He's not.

That's the kind of progress you can expect when you don't IIFYM and do a stupid strength routine

Bodybuilding routine + eating clean = progress

This is 2 months progress (193--->173) because I didn't fall for SS meme and make lol 0 progress

Of course if you do starting strength, you will make no progress. Of course if you do SL, no progress.

Of course if you IFFYM, no progress.

IIFYM seems to work for me.

mirrin hard you look great man

Still gotta believe that you would look even better than that if you didn't IFFYM though

Opinions are like asshols though, you know?

Routine?

What the fuck
I thought it was me on the left

bro youre still dyel. I would stop giving advice until youve actually accomplished something

Noob gains are real.
Gained like 20lb in 3 months without getting fat.

>dyel thats lifted for 2 months

These is the people giving you advice.

and guess what? you look almost exactly the sam eafter 2 months. you're clearly still at ~18-20% bfand just really stood up straighter and pulled down your pants.

look at OP's delts. OP's progress is impressive even for roids. youre out of your mind.

So I fell for the masT meme, I don't have a routine.

I just do 4x12 of every exercise (like masT said), except deadlift, which is 1x5.

I lift 3.5 days a week. Lift day A do my 4x12 routine, (OHP, Rows, Lat pull down, Shrugs, Deadlift, Squats, Leg press, Benchpress, and then some curls and calf rasies and wrist roller, and then some machines like machine rows, chest press, weighted crunches, etc) + bicep curls, all 4 x 12)

An user advised me to scale down volume to 3x8, and I tried it, but ended up back at 4x12 because I just like the volume, desu

Day B I do an hour of cardio + wrist roller + calf raises

ABABABABABABABAB etc

The logic is full body on day A, then a day for my muscles to recover, then full body again.

Forearms and calves are tolerant to training erreday so I do them.

Wrist roller was meme'd to me by.... MasT.

It is actually my favorite excercise. Pump is crazy, your veins on your forearms just buldge, your forearms double in size while pumped.

Pic is dry, no pump, 1 month of progress on wrist roller. ONE MONTH. One month ago, my forearms looked like soft, squishy, alien forearms. No veins.

Diet was meme'd to me by.... MasT.

No salt, no processed food, only clean food.

which means you can look like me on the right in 2 months bruh

I never said I'm not dyel, I just said you can make good progress quickly.

I have no delusions about my physique, I'm aware I am fat and dyel.

My point is that in two months, I got markely less fat and less dyel.

>20lbs lost
>exactly the same

lol

>20% bf

lol, I'm still fat, but I'm at 15% now instead of like 25% ish

>Natty

The progress in these two photos isn't even remotely the same as the progress in the OP photo. You are a delusional little twink who has no business giving any sort of advice here.

idk whats gayer. that pose, or the fact that you posed like that and told someone to take your picture

do the math, faggot. you lost 20 pounds and still look like shit. that's the truth, no point in denying it. no one would think you lifted, and that's fine, everyone starts somewhere. get your head out of your ass.

but that's not the point. OP lost 4 pounds. that's it. that's because he probably gained somewhere between 10-20 lbs of muscle, and lost 15-25 lbs of fat. its not only almost certain to be steroids, its still an amazing transition for steroids as well.

Dyel

>still look like shit

no shit man lol process takes years. redditor looks like shit too.

>Gained 10-20 lbs of muscle

You're delusional. Because he got a tan, took a pumped photo at a great angle, and flexed?

He gained a few lbs of muscle, totally reasonable for 3 months

>wow I can take a photo at an angle and look bigger than I am too.

People are so stupid, I swear

How can you look at that fat dyel and not only think 'roids' but be 100% sure it was roids?

Or think he gained 20 lbs of muscle LOL

You guys all have rocks in your brains

Obviously????

Your progress, even with the better pose is nowhere near comparable to his. Stop trying to defend somebody over the internet that you don't even know, you're embarrassing yourself little guy.

cope cope cope

Dude got pumped, took a photo at a nice angle, got a tan.

Plus 3 months of noob gains.

>you're emrassing yourself

Yet you're looking at totally realistic progress, and saying 'roids'

Because you made zero progress in the same time frame?

Some people just put in a modicum of effort, kek.

You don't need roids to make noob gains

I'm not even the guy you responded to you stupid little shit. If you think that he went from skinnyfat with little muscle mass, to gaining a significant amount of muscle mass, and actually losing 4 lbs in 3 months, and if you think your results with your sub optimal, stupid fucking roidaroo routine made by a roidaroo are anywhere near comparable to his, you're delusional.

lamo

He went from skinny fat to skinny fat in 3 months and you people sit here and say it's roids?

Literally sitting at my pc laughing my ass off at how bad/slow your progress must be to look at his and think it was roids

> to gaining a significant amount of muscle mass

ahahhahaha

>that
>signifigant ammoutn of muscle mass

ahahahahah

He looks just like I do, aka, dyel, fat, and like shit.

Get your eyes checked.

>20 lbs of muscle

ahahahahahah

ahahahahhaa

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>bad/slow my progress was

lol, I was bigger and I guarentee stronger than you are right now when I was training for as long as you

He looks significantly better than you.

I never said anywhere about how many lbs of muscle he or you gained you stupid little shit.

i dont get the arrogance. you lost weight and and look like you gained no muscle?

you could accomplish the same thing on any routine

like you can legitimately make decent to good progression in a million different ways if you're consistent. but you point out yourself as if this is exceptional when it really isnt

This guy puts his naked body pics in every thread

Physique of a cuck

I think I made good progress for the timeframe and attrbuite it to advice given to me by mast

my physique went from 0/10 to .1/10 in 2 months when most people can only manage .05 increase

>he looks better than you

He started from a better base, and ate at a much smaller deficiet. He didn't lose 20 lbs, he lost 4.

And he has 3 months, not 2.

Much easier to gain muscle at a deiciet of 4 lbs/3 months than 20 lbs/2 months

My point, my sole point, is that there's NO REASON TO ASSUME HE'S ON GEAR

HOW TERRIBLE IS YOUR PROGRESS YOU LOOK AT THAT FUCKING GUY AND THINK ROIDS?

just think about that, peace

what the fuck is wrong with your traps

deadies are 5 singles?

I dunno, could be scolisis man.

Not sure. I notitced that too.

I think it's just bad posture, or hope at least.

yeah

Lol my progress was much better than yours. You literally have average at best progress. The fact that you even entertain the idea he's natural just shows how uniformed the average lifter is.

i didnt say your progress was bad. but you havent uncovered some holy grail and half the methods you trash on would have given you similar results if you were to benchmark them in some fair comparison

Daily Reminder

Anybody who think this guy is fit or on roids is a numale cuckold

>Wow how is that possible?
>Do you think he IIFYM ?

/cuckthread

hi

Also another random user here who is bigger than you. The guy in OP's photo definitely roided.

this

probably actually took 6 months and he lied to seem more impressive

Lol OP pic looks 5x better than you do brah. Your progress is honestly not comparable at all. Seeing you defend his progress because you think your progress is similar is hilarious.

This was my transformation with literally no proper routine or diet, just trained what i felt like on the day
55kg - 73kg - 93kg
2nd pic is 1 year, 3rd pic 2 years
6'1

It has nothing to do with his physique being achievable natty it's the progress in that time frame. And thus you saying that he probably lied then with the information given (said 3 months) he indeed did roid if true.

This right here folks is an example of noob gains in year 1. As stated with he has shit diet and routine once he got past the noobs he literally has made 0 progress.

Take note.

except an extra 20kgs and bench went up to 125kg from 70kg

My bad didn't pay attention to weight. You are doing something right whether routine and diet. To say otherwise you wouldn't have grown.

dude your muscles look garbage. quads and hamstrings especially.

genetics or no leg day?

I fucking laughed so hard at this

Mirin' hard. You also have perfect body hair.

Good delt definition, but those legs are a huge no. 2/10 would not fuck.

>(You)

It stopped being about the OP pic the moment someone responded to you, you autistic fuck. It's about you giving people shit advice, shitting on good routines, acting like you know shit, when you yourself look like a deflated stick figure someone glued up and started rolling around in beard trimmings.

Get out of here and don't post again until you have either respectable lifts or a respectable physique (ideally both). By then you will also know enough about this stuff that your "advice" won't be the equivalent of dumping dog turds over someones plate as they are eating

ITT: people try to brag about their meager physiques and are flabbergasted that no one is impressed.

He's just done SS properly. Why the big surprise OP?

ur looking at pics of men on a anime image board senpai

Guy took a pic flexing, sucking gut in, from his best angle, with a tan and good lighting. Could probably be lying about the timeframe for dem upboats too

He utilized his noob gains well, and it's now that he's past them the hard part begins. (Which is to keep on gaining and not stay looking like that which most gymgoers do)

(Pic) you showing where you inject?

>He started from a better base

LMAO get a load of this guy

did you read the thread? it's all lighting and angles. he benches 135 in the after picture. reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/5j26j6/m2859_162_158_4_lbs_loss_muscles_gained_3_months/

No way there are 20 kilos between all those pics, stop lying you little shit. Especially between the 2nd and 3rd pic lmao. You're deluded. You gained 10 kilos TOPS.

The weight went into his bulldog cheek flaps

my condolences on the dogshit genes. oh and nothing wrong with IIFYM and strength programs - provided you don't have the testosterone levels a of a prepubescent girl

Clearly natty you fucking idiot, what is lighting, a pump, posing and muscle memory?

all you've done is lost weight

this is not impressive

>trump

Oh, the irony

angle + tan + pump
this guy is legit and his progress is legit for a 3 months newbie

>OP thinks you need steroid to get 1-2 lb of muscle and lose fat....in 4 months
just sad, stay small (like that fag)

that isn't a unbelievable body for natty, 3 months is not possible tho.

>ITT bitter retards that fell for the SS meme
How does it feel that this could have been you after 3 months if you didn't do a shit training routine that ruins your noob gains.