CBT

CBT

Post youre's and rate others

fucking shreds

5'10 175
>popeye mode

7/10

How do I get to a 9 to make up for my 5.5-6/10 face.

mirin your forearms. What exercises do you do for them

more ab definition

None. They just insert like 4 inches down my forearm.

truuu

What did you do to yourself?

Better before desu

Fatty bulking like a pro

You remind me of long cat

I think after looks better if that helps anything. too much 'high test' bias in here.

lol no

careful bulking man, your on the cusp off becoming fat. I've made the mistake before, you'll just have to lose more weight after if you put on too much so there's really no point. Natty bulking is a meme

These faggots are retarded.
You're fit, slender and extremely fuckable

>6'4
>have model torso length
>want to be manlet powerliftering bro
>feelskindofbad

good jon

because i dont take pictures of myself. but someone else did

6' 205lb

She didn't put on any muscle mang. That means she probably starved herself to lose the weight. No bueno. She was pudgier before yes but she had nicer boobs, bigger butt and honestly looked healthier.

I quite like my butt

i guarantee you all, these 3 faggots are either extremely fat/skeletal, or complete virgins with self esteem issues

nobody in their right mind is actually attracted to disgusting blobs of fat

I quite like it aswell

post more please

why don't you take pics of yourself you're a real cutie

pls be my gf

How did your tits get so much smaller?

B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

you look much better than before, your ass looks fantastic now

CANBERRA
A
N
B
E
R
R
A

P Y O N G Y A N G

Y

O

N

G

Y

A

N

G

wow the replies to this are pathetic. this decade is brainwashing girls into thinking that being at the very verge of letting themselves go is healthy, despite being able to grab mounds of fat from their belly.

the idiots on this board don't realize that the "thicc" girls they worship are just in shape girls with breast implants.

Got some straight up Greek statue status gains there m8, no exaggeration. And the marble tier paleness too.

Nah but bretty güd bud

Were you in vegas this weekend?

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

>my arms, chest, and delts are more sculpted than yours but my abs aren't showing

Holy fuck do not listen to these retards. You look really good. Went from being fat to slender.

perfect butt desu

And this image made me fart. I can't explain it--the goat skin? Is it making me fart? It's lamb fart. Lamb fart from a human, and I'm making it myself. Get the baccpacc. Let me, myself, fart. Let me plant one (means fart in jester speak, I learned that from Chrono Cross, fucking Harlequin makes me wanna have a "farti parti" as she called it in my dreams... I cried that night, not from the graphics but from the toots).

Who'se face is that!!!

>while i would like to think this a female, i know better

older picture. lighter here. probably 190-195

i do zero direct "isolation" work outside of some prehab/rehab stuff, so that probably explains things

wew. you're built really nicely. 9/10 body

Sweet baby jesus. Post more plz

not really sure what more I could post. my face is also more attractive IMO but i'm not posting that

you tend to shrink all over when you lose 30 lbs. at least they're qt and perky nao

post side view

I find your current rendition more pleasing than before

and MORE importantly, you did it through training and diet. skills that you will need to maintain body as you age.

now, just add some weight to the bar

lol. this. big time.
also, long dude (is long), time to lay off the extra Kcals. for being as soft as you are, you really don't have the size that would justify a bulk.

whoever called me little guy last thread better not bully me this thread.

aww, hey there little guy :-)

he's just a babby boy, he doesn't know any better :-) Where are u most ticklish?

are these the "before" pics?

lol fucking little guy posting again. Guys, the little guy is back lmao. Shouldn't you be lifting and eating little man? Get off fit until you grow some more lmao

Rate

srsly tho how long have you been lifting 1-1.1 months?

>ottermode/10

I'm 1m80 and 83kg I think I'm too heavy for ottermode. I do weightlifting exclusively.

then think again

Rate

>tfw you will NEVER grab her butt
Why even live?

looked better in the thumbnail than blown up

>good use of lighting
0-6 months worth of gains. you arent fat, either, so thats a good start too.

6'4 205
1 month into bulk
Please tell me what I should work on.
Inb4 everything

It's five years tho, but thanks user for your encouraging words

chest
lats
shoulders
back

exfoliate my ass with your beard/10

either your scale is broken or you have massive legs because your weight seems too high

175lbs
5'11"
Lifting 2.5 years
Pls respond

she looks too soft

No, thats really how much I weigh, my legs arent that big, I have some monster feet though. I'm pretty dense
-Iphone 6 plus for scale

only one on laptop atm xx

>
Kek made me laugh, actually pretty good motivation to keep eating.
8 months in, just hit 335deadliftx5, 75lbs DB bench 5x5, 135 5x5 ohp, 245 5x5 squat. The only people at my gym that lift more then me are fucking jacked, everyone else is dyel. I don't know why I'm approaching the "higher" weights still looking this small.

183lbs 6foot even btw. trying to hit 200

Nice piece bruh, not to perky and not to small, great classical look. how consistent is that 2.5 years of lifting?

You are pathetic. If anything, girls are being brainwashed into thinking that their anorexic bodies are healthy and good looking. If you think she was fat in the first picture then mabye you should consider killing yourself.

Very consistent, never taken more than a week off, have low test though 350ng/dl at 19 years of age, testosterone isn't that relative to muscle mass In comparison to say someone with 600-800 free test, only past 6 months have really focused on diet

>one giant pec
work on chest m8

second is much better, good work

there's a bunch of betas in here who think they look 'high test' for liking overweight girls

nice bum where ya from

Sorry for progress pic, only one I have on this computer
6ft sat at around 210lb right now, working on mass building and strength.

train chest, and aply cream yo your face and you'll look 10x better

Not a bad thing but literally

182cm
~80kg

huh?
ignored the picture

lmao we're the same height

Amazing progress. Resculpted the whole thing.

Torso faec cannot be unseen.

It doesn't get more autistic than this desu

>he never misced
Wew

You look great, beautiful ass and legs. Don't listen to the fat apologists.

>186cm
>88kgs
>19 y/o.

soz for aids quality.

thoughts?

Torso face has a Chad chin

176 cm / 76 kg

>189cm (6,2")
>92kg (203lbs)
>15% bf
>22 yo

i feel insecure about my height