Untitled

Its called steroids you fucking mong

Roids are unregulated and dirt cheap in third world countries. It's not rocket science, OP.

>Fagnon

since when do you need money to lift heavy things? you fucking sheltered mongs

how can you people still not realize that your genetics are 90% of your muscle building capabilities. If you have the genes for it you can get big no fucking problem.

>genes
they're on roids retard

>wearing gloves

what a pussy

West africans have HIGH TESTOSTERONE

roidz m8

The BBC genetics still matter. Most people wouldn't develop that level of musculature no matter how many cycles they did. Look at Jason Blaha, for instance.

>Veeky Forums still falls for the black genes meme

I'm black and I can't believe you all still believe this, if you've ever actually lived in a third world shit hole you would realize how easy it is to obtain and abuse steroids

Roids are much cheaper AND easier to get in the third world senpai.

Not everyone in the entire continent is starving to death. Is it really so unbelievable that these guys have the means to eat at a caloric surplus?

Jason Blaha is lazy, crazy, and also has had some pretty seriously debilitating injuries. Any normal adult can get to this level with steroids and a bit of dedication, easy peasy.

legal in many parts for recreational use as well.

its called steroids, they're cheap and legal in the third world, you naive cucks.

blaha is lazy yeah, but go to the steroid general and look around

out of the dozens and dozens of posters, three of them are bigger than the roidaroo nigger in op's photo

steroids alone don't make you look good at all, you need steroids + train hard

there are highschool kids in my gym bigger than some of the posters in the roid general

that tells you a lot about what happens if you roid and are lazy

It's similar to prison gains. Plenty of rest, plenty of time to work out and no job.

you do realize that it's pretty easy to get sterons in third world countries and that the same is true in most prisons?

Yeah, that's the 'a bit of dedication part'. Steroids won't get you jacked without doing anything (though you can maintain a very decent otter mode body with test, diet, and zero gym time), but they make it much easier and pretty much any able bodied male who wanted to look like OPs pic could get there with hard work and juice. If you want to look like Phil Heath you're almost certainly out of luck, but who really wants that?

Of course I do. It was said to death earlier in the thread so there was absolutely no reason to repeat it.

its called steroids, they're cheap and legal in the third world.

>Fagnon

This has to be trolling

What else is there to do in a shit hole like Africa?

Steroids are legal in many 3rd world countries, and if not they might as well be because nobody gets prosecuted for them, and they don't have a negative stigma in those countries either. It's like if you were told that preworkout was banned in other countries.

Sheer delusion.

nigger genese

This is as retarded as all those "my nigger village in Africoon has a 190 year old grandpa" comments on "oldest man" articles.

steampunk gyms are awesome

God, how many times is this going to be posted before the answer becomes common knowledge...

Aids is an epidemic in Africa. Steroids assist in fighting aids. Africans knock over low security medical transports that have life saving steroids in them and take the steroids for themselves. The use the steroids to get jacked. Either they steal it from vehicles or from warehouses, or it gets taken from wherever the hell and gets sold black market, but pretty much every ripped african black dude you see working out with shit weights is literally a criminal and took valuable medical supplies from people that needed them desperately.

Good less africans

>every ripped african black dude you see working out with shit weights is literally a criminal

>needing any more information other than "black dude" to know he's a criminal

Roids are cheap

yeah like they're sending in testosterone, HGH and trenbolone to fucking treat aids you retard.

hiv medication is steroids. That french homeless fag thats mad jacked is on hiv medication as well

They also blend and inject Bibles.

my god

The week should fear the strong.

what else do you expect from Veeky Forums?

I agree let the aids people die out ffs. Let the stronger bbc's breed and make joocy african honeys so we can import some of them

wait

are u telling me i just have to get some bug chasing FAGGOT and ask for his AIDS medication to get fucking j00cy?

if they have aids medication, they have roids too.

in comparison. serge nubret a known steroid user

Fuck off you fake nignog. Why would you pretend? You are literally pond scum.

100% natty

holy shit the comments are terrible.
>"white wemenz chairs are soaking wet after watching this video"
>"Lol it's funny how much of them are being racist or straight up disrespectful. They must feel inferior when looking at black men, why else would they go out of their way to try to put down some young African brothers who are just working out?"
>"That's hella impressive for people living in poverty."
>"fat white americans have nothing better to do than writing racist comments to feel better about their worthless existence"
fuck I hate delusional niggers. people are so fucking dumb and niggers even dumber than that. fucking cancer

i just pity "her". Its like looking at a charicature, jesus

the average nigger looks like that

How would you know about living in the third world, you have a computer you fake cunt

>DYELs on youtube will swear on their life this guy is natty in order to not have their goals crushed
I pity the fools

So do people in third world countries,what the fuck do YOU know??

WE
WUZ
DEDICATED

you're fucking retarded
genetics determine the way your muscles look not how big you can get

but do you know what an anabolic steroid is? its a drug that lets you get very ajcekd without much effort

these types of drugs are available in places with a poor population mostly

mainly prisons and third world coutnries

back the FUCK off dude

I mean it

It's because they're black

How could someone even fucking eat this?

>third worlders have easy access to high tech drug synthesis

Also thats shits adorable

>I'm black

Sure thing mate.

This. How is it not common knowledge the #1 cure for aids is test and tren? Why do you think gays are so jacked?

Just let all the whites here validate their own failures by using the retarded "black genetics" meme.
It's fucking pathetic, even when science proves them wrong, they keep at it.
They even find it easier to disprove the probability of even ONE black ITT than admit their unsupported jewish memes are untrue.

Why do people roid when there is the risk of getting ugly roid guts like the pic in the op? Bodybuilding went too far away from the concept of traditional aestheticcs

its so adorable i couldn't

prolly delicious tho. unless the rice is stuck together with soy sauce.

Fewer

Roid gut is from hgh

Lot of misconceptions here.
Those Africans in the video lives of fresh food yearlong. They litterally eat train and sleep.
>Steroids.
AHAHAHAHAH.
Not even in their worst nightmare... They're fucking too expensives and means to use them are even more.

>roids are expensive

Lol why post if you don't know anything at all?

Test e is made of yams nigger, shit is not expensive

>5'8 88kg 8% bodyfat
>natty

fucking lmao, you guys are so delusional/

No AIDS medication has nothing to do with steroids. But sometimes Roids like oxandrolone are used to help them gain weight.

no they don't. but they can buy it online or locally with impunity since nobody gives a fuck

DUDE STEROIDS LMAO

IT CURES AIDS

>be black
>no matter how shredded you become, you'll always have a disgusting belly button
why live?

>Cheap, legal steroids
>Shitty equipment is still heavy
>Not everybody on the entire continent of Africa is starving to death

Africa =/= definitely poor

Africa =/= no roids

You just don't get that big without roids and a good diet. Sorry it's true. Even the guys in the NFL are probably on gear to some extent and they are like top 0.1% and they're smaller than these African guys. And most of them are black as well.

Put 2 and 2 together. They have plenty of every other drug, why not roids as well?

>all natty, you just gotta train hard!
Said every roid user ever