Eat only multivatamin fish oil, small amount of protein (eggs/tuna/sardines) and a small salad with fruit every day...

>eat only multivatamin fish oil, small amount of protein (eggs/tuna/sardines) and a small salad with fruit every day, basically starve myself on 500 calories
>work out a lot everyday
>chug a ton of water

Anything else to lose weight as fast as fucking possible? I'm not concerned with 'starvation mode' or the weight coming back (yoyo effect) or anything like that

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/5ftgirl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea you could try just lopping off one of your limbs you fucking faggot

DNP

Why is that meme response always posted

give us your specs fag. m/f height, weight, age. jesus. I've been around 500 calories for the past week and a half, ive lost 20 lbs, also

METAMUCIL!! get the sugar free kind, the stuff is amazing, how long you been on the diet?

those diets are not sustainable. You may lose weight, but you'll also lose muscle mass. You'll be a fleshy nightmare at the end, not to mention feel miserable and hungry all the time.

Do not continue

alright...cool cool...now im going to throw this one your way. Give me some sauce otherwise. Where did you get your biology/exercise science/related degree from?

user, I want to lose muscle mass

drink metamucil queer, it gels up in your stomach and only has 45 calories. Makes you feel fuller longer.

>want to lose muscle

WHY??

>spotted the dumb fuck female with eating disorder

I eat 1000cals or less, (56kgs, 157cm) I lose 2kgs every ten days that's 6kgs a month which means I need to do this for two months to get to my goal so far so good, I left too

Water is great

Clen cycle

Are you a woman?

You're mentally ill

Shouldn't the question be: are you retarded?

>eating eggs every day
enjoy your cancer

No, you are

What's the difference?

Wtf? Why? I eat

Starving on 500kcal is stupid. I am a 5ft grill and i eat almost 1600 to 2000kcal (healthy and fresh food only) and I am still losing weight and I lost 66lbs already. I work out 5 times a week 20min of HIIT and an hour of weightlifting. Why eat 500kcal you dumbo

More to add, if you eat so little you will lose all your muscle and look horrible and flabby your body needs th energy like fats protein and carbs especially after working out. I have no saggy skin and I look good, because I tool good care of my body and health while losing fat and gaining muscle. 500kcal a day is even too little kcal for a little girl wtf do you think you are doing idiots.

..this is common knowledge.

Read what I wrote
Like I said if a 5ft girl like me can eat around 1600kcal and still lose fat you can too. I went from 80 to 50kg. I also ate 1200kcal to lose weight but I was soooo weak and tired. When I ate more I could work out harder and my body looked better too from weightlifting and doing HIIT. If you do not believe me look at my progress and what I eat on myfitnesspal: myfitnesspal.com/5ftgirl
Really you guys will feel and look like crap on a 1000kcal or less diet. My max kcal is 1600kcal but I always eat more but if you just work out often and if you do not eat crap food but healthy and home made meals you can eat more. Just do a a good HIIT session every other day and lift weights. Lasy few weeks I eat around 1800kcal and I have lost weight, even when I ate a pizza with my bf once and 2 chocolate bars last week.

Do not starve yourself, make fitness and health a lifestyle, make working out a part of your lifestyle like work and school and enjoy the food you prepare and eat and enjoy the sessions you have at the gym. Only than you can keep this up for years and years instead of crash dieting and gaining the weight back when your body and mind can not handle eating so little so you give up or binge eat or become depressed etcetera

Pls be in Amsterdam

The difference is no woman is ever going to sleep with you.

>5ft grill as well
>went from 54kg to 46kg
>working on gaining muscle
>struggle to eat more than 1300 cals a day unless I eat out with bf
help

like three of those yakisoba microwave meals from maruchan already nearly break 1300 and they're hardly filling at all. Just fucking put food in your mouth.

Do you want my help? I am no nutritionist but I can support and help

>yakisoba
>maruchan
Where are you, Japan?

Your asking a stupid question.

Yo yo effect and starvation mode are real and have long temperature health effects. Eat 1500 calories a day and you will loose weight fast.

Please... I look kind of skinnyfat rn because I lost muscle and I'm very weak but I'm working on weight lifting and I usually do HIIT or walking on non lifting days. I have a bit of a phobia of eating a lot as well because I overcame an eating disorder but I know I need it.

What do you currently eat? Hitting 1300 is so easy...
I fuggin hate cutting

Add me on myfitnesspal and we can talk further from there. It is your mindset that you have to work on, if eating more is scary

Chicken breast, eggs, boatload of veggies, fruits, greek yoghurt, fruit, oats, rice, pasta, cheeses. I'm a simple woman. Today I would've ended at 900 cal if I didn't force myself to eat some eggs and veggies later in the day because I felt so ridiculously full ;_;.

You eat the right things, maybe eat bigger portions or nuts as snacks they are healthy with good fats and kcal dense.

Wtf
Try peanut butter + protein bread, but I don't get how you can't heat 1300 easily with cheese etc. You must eat ridiculous portions...

2 cans of tuna fish + olive oil (10g) + 200g rice + 150g grilled veggies -> 600 kcals

Tell me your secret, goblin

I've been squeezing in almonds as snacks but it's a bit hard because I don't snack a lot if at all. My diet is very lacking in healthy fats desu.

I grew up with kids sized portions user. I gained a bit of weight since I moved to a western country because bigger portions, fatty food I've never tried before etc but I lost it all now I'm back to my old habits.

>implying you had muscle mass in the first place