Thoughts on wearing lifts, fellow manlets?

Thoughts on wearing lifts, fellow manlets?

Putin does it, but it doesn't help him to get a gf

Tfw became a trap instead of buying these

Adding height to the heel of your shoes is generally inadvisable. You're best positioned anatomically if your heels are on the ground.

I'm 6'5 (not a skelly or fat) and on rare occasions I put 3 inch lifts in just to casually troll the public.

Nobody thinks that a 6'5 guy would wear faggot lifts so I can totally pull it off and people don't expect a thing. I can only wear them for like 30 minutes at a time because they're so damn uncomfortable so it's only when I'm going grocery shopping.

don't wear them. when you take them off people will realise how insecure you are

When I was in high school I used to skateboard. Sometimes my feet would hurt. So I'd put two or three insoles in my shoes. Made 'em all cushiony and cozy and shit. Didn't think about it back then, but it also made me appear taller.

I'd probably do that before I bought those wedge things.I always imagine you'd feel like you would fall forward wearing those shits.

Pretty pussy in my opinion

Lololol that's so funny. I might do that. Would it have the same effect if I used 2ft ones? I'm currently 5'3

2ft lifts? wtf? You mean stilts?

I'm 5'2" and wear the 9" version of pic related under my sweatpants. I do this all the time, whenever I leave the house. My friend of 2 years was surprised when he visited and I was only 5'2".

I'm really glad I made the transition around 3 years ago. I'm still depressed, but I'd probably have offed myself long ago without them. People say I pass for a normal heighted person. It all has to do with how you carry yourself.

Another really bad thing I still deal with is bringing a girl home and having to tell her I'm not like most men. I've learned to get creative with only taking my pants off partway. "I can't get hard if I'm not wearing pants and socks and shoes." Works every time.

Kek

Lmao

>tfw manlet with a small frame

Even standing next to people who are cursed to be even shorter than me, I look small. Been lifting two years and have barely improved my situation, but I look much better in solo pics. FUck.

And dont' wear lifts. Just get a regular shoe with a good heel.

have you even seen putins daughter?

Brehs.....

DO NOT OPEN.

I know this is just fiction but god damn the fact that this even crosses your mind is fucking insanity.

I didn't write that, but I get what you're saying.

Sam Hyde does stuff like this with his comedy.

It's about following a plausible but slightly off-kilter idea to its extreme logical conclusion.

It gets you really funny stuff like this. The idea itself doesn't mean I'm crazy.
That said, the type of person capable of doing this usually is not "normal". However comedy is like a metagame and I suspect that a lot of people will be emulating this style in 5ish years.

DELETE THIS

Did she get a role in Star Trek?

That's an awesome contraption desu. I imagine it works like regulated chair?

Gay. It's like traps. They can pretend they are women, but they still have Y chromosomes. And you are a manlet. So be it.

My oly shoes have only a small heel (powerlift2.0s) I'm think about upgrading to a full heel but some of the lads say they it takes some getting used to and I'm not looking to go pro or anything.

Thoughts?

People can tell, just from the position it makes you put your ankles/legs in.

This is why women wear high heels. Walking around with your toes pointed downward like that makes your legs look more feminine.

Can these go on the bottom of a Romaleo for added heel or will it compress too much?

Could I use these to supplement weight lifting shoes?

NO WAY THIS IS REAL IM LAUGHING SO HARD

It's literally retarded. It's also physically bad for you and detrimental to agility. Why would anyone handicap themselves in this way?

inb4 include me in screencap

w-well done user

>3 inch lifts

are you wearing fucking high heels?

uuuuugh CIH (comfortable in height) people need to learn to respect the inches of transtalls.

fucking kek

Fucking dwarf

>1cm
FOH nobody is gonna use that.

I must be a prospector because this is gold.

good one. +1 for originality. we need more people like (You)

They don't do shit. I have 0.75" ones and barely noticeable. They add like 0.5" at most in reality and plus they fuck up your shoe.

>being this clueless
This 5'4 manlet is dating a 30yo 10/10 Olympian

>30 yo
>10/10

t. 29 year old girl lamo