Would it be ok to do ICF 5x5 3 days a week and go for a 1.5-3 mile run on off days...

Would it be ok to do ICF 5x5 3 days a week and go for a 1.5-3 mile run on off days? Also a bit of heavy bag or am I overtraining with the run and heavy bag

bump

ye

read the sticky fag

Is this a bait thread?

Not only is ICF 5x5 a fucking awful routine but adding running 4 days a week is going to make you stall with pathetic lifts in no time. Do the normal SS routine instead of some rip off meme routine made by a total loser.

No it's not bait, it'll be 2 days of running aswell, I'm not gonna train on weekends
Why?
What am I reading?

idk, but how about cchi on a rl2k ? while you kkk my ddd?

fuck ur mum bro

How insecure do you have to be to wear that

pretty insecure and lazy I would have thought

>ICF

go take a look at the guy who "designed" (see: stole existing 5x5 and added pointless accessory work then claimed it was original) that program, tell me if it's what you want to look like.

I thought he looked like shit due to roiding and genetics.

If that's the case what easy to follow 3 day a week routine would u do?

bump

Starting strength
Stronglifts
Reg Park's 5x5 (this is the one blaha stole and edited a bit)

Isn't ICF 5x5 just stronglifts with accessory work? Won't I make as many gains as I would with one of those you listed just with joocy biceps and abs?

There are people on fit unironically thinking running small-medium distances a couple times per week gets you into overtraining.

Op don't listen to these fucking spergs that haven't done any physical activity besides meme lifting and probably don't leave mommys house for anything else. The distances you're running are perfectly fine, they might actually benefit your recovery. Just eat more than these sportlets itt and you'll be good.

Thanks for some actual solid advice with an explanation mate

I'm thinking ICF 5x5 on Mon, Wed, Fri and running on Tues, Thurs. Should I be doing 1.5 miles or 3 miles?

Depends on your body breh. You can do 3miles comfortably? Go for it. Just try what works best for you. If you realize that 3x3miles is afdecting your lifting - do less, if it's not you could even do more.
Just don't believe these people that think lifting stuff 3 times a week is the epitome of human physical capability. It's not.

>roids make you look like shit

Nah mate, he looks like shit because he has no fucking clue what he's doing

>with a bro split he'd look like zyzz
No.
The guy has shit genetics, end of the story.

I've made great gains on ICF
It's just SL with some accessory work…

Bench 230lbs 5x5
Squat 335lbs 5x5
Deadlift 430lbs 1x5
OHP 155lbs 5x5

PPL is the meme… Wish I never wasted my time with that BS.

Motherfucker used to be hella aesthetic though. He got proud and lazy and now has severe body dysmorphia, thinking he is massive and all.

kek is this what counts as bait on this board?

He has no clue what he's doing? Really? Have you actually paid attention to his videos or are you just believing memes and talking out of your ass? He might say some weird things about the CIA, etc. but he is extremely knowledgeable about exercise science.