At the beginning of last year I decided to become vegan because one of my coworkers had done it and lost a lot of...

At the beginning of last year I decided to become vegan because one of my coworkers had done it and lost a lot of weight. Ive never been really in to eating dead animals, so I decided to give it a try. Well I was doing something wrong because I gained weight. Then I started getting this awful pain in my side in june. Turns out my gallbladder wasnt working; doctor said it probably never had. So I'd gotten it removed.

I was hardly eating for a month after the surgery and lost around 30 lbs. I started to eat normally again but suddenly gained back more than half of the weight and was having crazy anxiety attacks and then my gums started bleeding. I went to the dentist and she said I might have a vitamin deficiency. I started taking a multivitamin, a prenatal vitamin, and fish oil.
My mouth healed for a while but then it came back a month later. I decided to revert to vegetarianism to get more vitamins, but then the bleeding gums came back the next month. I've also been battling to keep from going back to my original weight, but don't really have the energy or time to do any kind of working out besides my stocking job that I do 12 hours a day.

TLDR; Any advice for someone who keep running into health issues and gaining weight as a vegan/vegetarian?

bump

Eat some meat you faggot.

That didn't help me before, doubt it will now.

i bet you eat a lot of pasta

You unironically went vegan for weight loss?
Oh god

No not really, probably only eat carbs 2 or 3 days out of the week. I mostly eat veggies, fruit, nakeds, greek yogurt, protein bars, almond milk, and sometimes vegan frozen dinners.

It wasnt entirely for weight loss. It was also because I don't really like meat, and also thought it would inspire a healthier lifestyle. Sue me

How to Heal Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel. He was a vegan

Fix your shitty diet.

There is no miracle diet to make you lose weight so stop looking for one in veganism.

The rest of the world can eat meat and look fine; so can you. Cut out the carbohydrates and eat healthy fats/protein and eat under your maintainence.

Google calorie maintainence calculator.

Do the rest yourself lazy bastard.

>only carbs 2 or 3 days a week
>mostly fruit , yoghurt, bars, frozen dinner

Are you stupid? Also pizza captcha

Seconding this

>there is no miracle diet
>cut out the carbs

Kys, there is nothing wrong with carbs. Only thing that counts is calories.

I probably gained the same weight in a short time after returning sick from a week long trip abroad.. its not fat you gained but actually just your stomach being filled again. Count calories or eat moderately.

OP is clearly interested in fat loss, not weight loss. The ratio of muscle to fat that is lost when eating under maintenance is determined in the macros.

>only eat carbs 2 or 3 days out of the week
>mostly eat veggies, fruit,
What did he man by this?

>people blaming not eating meat for diseases
eat plenty fruits, veggies, nuts, grains etc. Just because you're vegan doesn't mean you can't be fat. Only vitamin you need to "worry" about is B12, which you really just have to take 1 pill a week to get enough of.
Try looking up the starch solution book. It's great

>Cutting out meat to lose weight
You are pathetic. Lurk more.

This is the problem.
Being vegan/vegetarian isn't your problem, it's that you're eating like a fucking retard.

Also, if you can get it where you are, try Nutmeat. It can be hard as shit to find, but it's nutrition is real good.

There are two types of vegan.
The type that takes the opportunity to learn to cook with veggies and learn a lot of new recipes in the first two months.
And the type that ate little meat in the load of processed prepared food he bought and figured it would be easy to cut it out and call that an achievement.
>I decided to revert to vegetarianism to get more vitamins
what food has and doesn't have x vitamin is a complex matter. I isn't learned in normal education because a varied balanced diet covers it all.
It's already been said the only vitamin you are in risk of lacking is B12 as a vegan, but eating only a narrow choice of foods will fuck anyone up.
If you've hit carences on multivitamin supplements, your diet is FUBAR, hire a dietetician andmake him teach you, don't contest him, you know nothing.
Other possibility is this isn't carence and you just got an unrelated illness. In wich case go see a fucking doctor.