Im too fat (240kg) to do squats and deadlifts and my knees are fucked too. What kind of workout should I do?

Im too fat (240kg) to do squats and deadlifts and my knees are fucked too. What kind of workout should I do?

>240kg

Holy fuck i would just end it now

Fork put downs x 365 days.

Im serious about this. My life hasn't been the best but its improving

I was serious also, stop fucking eating, you fat shit.

I already eat way less but I want to do more

swim, water holds your weight and takes the pressure off the joints

Leg press until you can press your body weight then bw squats followed by the bar. Good luck, user.

post a pic of yourself

we need a mental representation of what we're working with. y'know sorta like how a sculptor needs to look at a formless blob before creating a masterpiece.

pics brah.

You should just be focusing on cardio until you drop at least 100 kilos.

if u really are serious, did you try walking? walk everyday and increase distance gradually

Swim until you lost enough weight.
Swimming is the uptimate fatso sport.

I cant swim. There arent any burkinis in my size

Eat less. Squats, and cardio come once you can move without risk of injuring yourself

In that case allahu ahkbar yourself in some mosque so your life had purpose at last.

this

Bikinis are not the problem, but the attitude towards losing weight is. You can swim in a tshirt and panties if that works better. You must not care what others think, instead focus on self improvement and getting your diet under control. Work out your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) via an online calculator, then deduct quite a bit from it, so you eat at a 500-1000 calorie deficit EACH DAY. You will lose weight fast. Swim whenever you can and walk whenever you can. No soda. No dairy. No meat. No sweets. Become the best version you can be.
Best of luck, user.

>Cardio at 240kg

And we can just say goodbye to OPs knees

Worst advice I've ever read on here

>240 kg

How does that even happen

Just move whatever you can move, wiggle around, lift the hoover up and down, stand up sit dpwn stand up sit down, do the dishes, anythong that gets you moving just do it, at that weight you should sweat from just trying to stand and rolling over, just keep movibg and drinking lots of water.

find your TDEE and eat at around 1000 under it and watch your weight melt away

also buy indoor bicycle and cycle whenever you want. keep your joints safe so don't do any running, jumping, etc.

your cardio should consist of bicycling or swimming at this point until you are close to normal weight

> reply to obvious bait

>240 kg
I could deadlift u

Swim.