I can't stop looking at hot guys when I work out and I get really really wet really easily...

I can't stop looking at hot guys when I work out and I get really really wet really easily. Do you have some advice how to stop that? Seriously my pants get visibly soaked at times and so do some devices

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/About-Sodium-Salt_UCM_463416_Article.jsp#.WFhUZFMrKUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jump their bones you whore.

Imagine that they're poor.

>Vagina.exe has stopped working

Home gym.

Just smash one out before you go to the gym. It's what I do if I anticipate a situation where a visible erection would cause me grief.

> takes DNP, tren, Testosterone, HGH, nasal insulin.
> avoids salt, salt is bad for your health.

>2017-0,027777778
>Still posing as a grill on an Uzbek spice sniffing board

pls

I tried this but it only makes it worse. Ill be horny all day pretty much

I can help with that if you come to Thessaloniki and post a throwaway means of contact.

this

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>being a greek manlet
Pay denbts pls

So you will stop her from being wet...

Wear a condom you faggot

Hey boys, girl here, AMA :)

are you the raven guy from greece again? If so, i'm gonna find you bitch

eat dicks while lifting

That would only make me hornier tbqh

then just let your bench spotter to teabag you while he spots you. Its not that hard

I can't stop thinking about Scooby when I work out and I get really really hard really easily. Do you have some advice how to stop that? Seriously my pants get visibly splooged at times and so do some devices

Pls send help

Your thread sucks, even for a black guy like me.

Audibly chuckled.

>Buy remote vibrator
>Insert before gym
>Turn on during heavy sets so you have reasonable excuse to moan
>Wear pad to collect pussy juice
>Profit??

I'm jealous of woman because they can get horny in public wearing gym shorts and nobody will be able to tell

Its quite annoying sometimes but it can also be hot yeah

dude if this is real and not a troll then why don't you just wear a pad lol

or if your vajay is seriously running like a tap then get some depends or some shit to soak up all that booty sauce. like wtf dude you are gonna give somebody aids with your unsanitary ass.

>then why don't you just wear a pad lol

.... so that's what they're fucking for!?

No you retard they're for blood

Sounds hot. Id clean devices

No they're for absorbing any liquid

second post best post

just sounds like you're a fat fucking landwhale who just made it's trip up from the ocean to the gym, I'm not sure you could tell the difference from being wet and sweaty you fat fuck.

its hilarious

its also hilarious that a reduced salt intake has shown to decrease longevity

dont eat less salt

Degenerate whore

>its also hilarious that a reduced salt intake has shown to decrease longevity

No, it has been associated with decreased longevity in some studies. This association is due to a phenomenon known as reverse causality. People in poor health tend to eat less food, which means eating less salt as well, so the relationship between salt and longevity gets confounded if the study isn't designed to address that issue. This is the same reason why low cholesterol levels or lower BMI are sometimes associated with higher cancer or overall mortality rates. It doesn't mean these things cause health problems, just that health problems can lead to weight loss, lack of appetite, etc

the medical recommendation for salt has pretty much reversed these days

we don't get enough table salt in our diets anymore

Where did you hear that? What health organization recommends eating more salt?

i could make you satisfied

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/About-Sodium-Salt_UCM_463416_Article.jsp#.WFhUZFMrKUk

>Most Americans consume about 3,400 milligrams of sodium a day — more than twice the 1,500 milligrams recommended by the American Heart Association.

>Horny girl talking bout wet pussy at gym
>salt thread
>never change Veeky Forums

you realise sodium isn't table salt, yeah?

you understand theres a difference, right? you were being ironic, right?

Major cope

Girls dont give a fuck when ur hot lmao

> failed meme thread "hurr durr im a gurl muh pussy lmao im 16"

> people have an actual conversation

> WOW STOP DERAILING MY DANK AS FUK THREAD

Can you prove it?

Different user here, what's the difference?

Hey boys, **REAL** girl here. Ignore this faggot. AMA ;) xx

Sure, but what does that matter in the context of the discussion?

That's precum you faggot

>Common table salt is sodium chloride, which is approximately 40 percent sodium by weight. About 90 percent of Americans’ sodium intake comes from sodium chloride

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

So table salt is 60% not sodium .. do you think that is a significant %?

What are you trying to argue? That people would have less sodium in their diet if they added even more salt to their food?

Yes, exactly

...... How? Salt already accounts for 90% of the sodium in the American diet, which is more than double the upper limit. How could more salt possibly result in less sodium?

Expertly memed my friend

The point is table salt is a fucking mineral you dense nigger. That's what the fucking arguement is, holy shit.

IT HAS MINERALS YOUR BODY ~~NEEDS~~.

Your thyroid NEEDS salt, your heart NEEDS salt, your body needs IODINE, you NEED sodium.

The problem is although you get a lot of sodium from your packaged microwave meals because you're a scum fuck, you're not actually getting the minerals .. BECAUSE SODIUM ISN'T TABLE SALT.

So yes we get a lot of sodium .. BUT WE DON'T GET MUCH TABLE SALT.

Jesus christ use critical thought you dumb fuck.

>getting this mad when you're completely wrong

"You need sodium" does not in any way mean "Americans need to eat more salt." Everyone saying to reduce your salt consumption knows full well that sodium itself is an essential nutrient, but that there's an adequate amount and a too-much amount, and the too-much amount is very easy to reach while the inadequate amount is hard to get to unintentionally.

> although you get a lot of sodium from your packaged microwave meals because you're a scum fuck, you're not actually getting the minerals .. BECAUSE SODIUM ISN'T TABLE SALT.
>So yes we get a lot of sodium .. BUT WE DON'T GET MUCH TABLE SALT.

What the fuck are you talking about? We get a lot of sodium.... this sodium comes mainly from sodium-chloride, aka table salt, which is also used in processed foods... and you're saying if we add more salt to our foods, somehow we'll get less sodium?

Did you just not read what I typed or did you tunnel vision because you're a sub-100 IQ spastic mongoloid struggling just to keep your eyes pointed in the same direction.

Jesus, fuck off moron.

I guess I'm retarded because what you're saying to me makes no sense. To take in less sodium, do what major health organizations say to do and eat less salt, the major contributor to sodium in the diet.

> somehow we'll get less sodium?

Also fucknuts do you realise I'm not the same person who posted that?

The thing that sucks is that this post is going to be buried under a slew of other posts talking about pussy juice. You've been noticed, user.

You're retarded because intentionally or not you're disregarding the actual point (i.e. table salt is not the same thing as sodium in your fatty mcmicrowave meals; you need table salt; it's an ESSENTIAL mineral; we've cut it out of the diet, now we are deficient) instead you are opting to tunnel vision the phrase "sodium" "muh sodium" "maybe if I keep saying sodium I will be right".

Okay, so what was your independently retarded point supposed to be? "We don't get much table salt"? As in we don't salt our own foods at the dinner table, not that we don't get sodium-chloride which is what processed foods use as well? What difference does that make? The bottom line either way is cut down on salt, whether it's already in the food you bought or if you're making the food yourself

> What difference does that make

Holy fuck you are too dumb, you literally just proved you're repeating the same phrase like some spastic rain-man cunt instead of reading.

Cya idiot.

>the actual point (i.e. table salt is not the same thing as sodium in your fatty mcmicrowave meals

Table salt is sodum-chloride. What do you think is in "fatty mcmicrowave meals" that are different than the table salt you use at home? It's the same ingredient; table salt, sodium-chloride.

> you need table salt; it's an ESSENTIAL mineral; we've cut it out of the diet, now we are deficient)

Again, table salt is sodium chloride. Sodium is an essential nutrient. Nothing about that fact indicates that you need a huge amount of it in your diet. Where are you getting that we "cut it out of the diet and are now deficient"?