/CTG/ - Cutting General

How is your cut going? Tell us how much you already lost and how!

I'm down from 85.4kg to 81.8kg so far. Almost lost no strength

Forgot to say: Doing it with Keto

That’s literally what I sway on average in a month from different amounts of water retention and intestine contents.

But keep going, seems promising.

While doing Keto I usually loose 2kg of Water and not more.

>ur body is 70% water
bitch im 95% milk
GOMAD!

Haven't formally started cutting yet. Slowly reducing calories by 200kcal every couple of days until I'm at a 400-500kcal deficit.

Gone down from 85 to 79 using keto and added cardio / sauna before school. But the fatigue is starting to get to me. Im considering to eat carbs on weekends

>kg
>sauna
Finn?

Sweden

YES

Nice samefagging

Basically any sane person on this gay earth (No Homo) is using metric system.

Burger BTFO

What is the timeline for this?

Started keto yesterday. Down a pound and a half, no doubt just bloat and water. Peed on a stick and got trace ketones result.

Hopefully will be in ketosis tomorrow and the real weight loss can begin.

(You)

Binged again last night

Currently cutting with a combination of Paleo-ish/Keto-ish (basically meat and vegetables, but not caring if I go over the 30g daily carb line of "true" Keto) and IF (usually an 18:6 fasting:feasting ratio depending on my schedule). My strength has been maintained, even going up slightly in some lifts, but the body fat continues to go down. I basically live off of chicken soup, with Brazil nuts and pumpkin seeds thrown in for an occasional snack.

Soup:
>1 whole chicken, roasted and stripped of meat
>1 onion, chopped
>1 cabbage, chopped
>4 jalapenos, chopped
>4 mushrooms, chopped
>1 bulb of garlic, minced

Simmer together, and season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper to taste. This is enough food for 2 days of hearty eating, and the high water and fiber content make this a filling meal. For a carb refeed day, just serve over rice.

188.6 -> 179.6 lbs as of this morning (~10% bf)

3 weeks doing a 700-1,000 kcal a day deficit, 45/35/20 protein/carb/fat, 3 days/week lifting, 3 days/week cardio. A good ~5 lbs of that is water since I cut my carbs so much.

Down from 100kg to 82kg as of today. 182cm. Bulked way too hard, have been in punishment cut for a long time. Two more kgs and I'll be done.

nais

similar here (although 99 to 85kg), glad to see someone else succeeding

>tfw not even bulking mistakes but just not giving a fuck cause stronk for motherland

this triggers the aesthetics lifter

Can I get an idiots guide to keto? Would rather read about what I can eat rather than what I can't eat.

Cutting 25 pounds of fat.

Only will take 25 more weeks of perfect diet.

1 month of cutting

144 lbs--> 137.7 lbs
17%bf --> 15%bf

Idiots Guide: Eat Fat and Protos

Don't eat Carbs, Never above 30g per day

Done

someone tell me if this is good progress.

1 pound a week is fine progress. Keep it up.

a-are you in Michigan? if so pls be my gf

nope.

:(

>1 whole chicken, roasted and stripped of meat
so bones basically?

Anyone got the RP male physique template?

5'9 down to 165 from 185. Made strength gains. Want to drop ten more.

this gave me feels I never wanted to feel again

I have been struggling for months. I tried eating less and doing push ups and got no results, i never got any doms even so i was very depressed because no doms means no muscle increase
So now i'm eating even less and i started doing the scooby's push up program and todays i am having my first doms and the scale is showing a small weight decrease
i haven't been this happy in years

anyone intermittent fasting?

Eating at -500 for a week now. Only 162 lbs but was getting too high body fat after a 30+lb bulk. Stomach looks better sometimes, at night theres still a ton of fat. Strength has been ok, I could only deadlift 3 reps of the weight I was 5 repping before cutting, but squat tonight went up 5lbs so should be ok.

>not lifting
C'mon son

i can't afford a gym membership and i don't want a wicked sixpack, i just desperately need to increase my push up count to pass the physical test for the job i'm gonna apply for when i finish school in 4 months

>lifting
>getting 6packs

Lifting won't help with his saggy core tho. Pushups will.

Started getting serious about dieting in April. Lost about 20 kg so far. Actually, yesterday I weighted in both sub 100 kg and out of obese territory for the first time since many years (was always a chubby kid).

It went slow as fuck, but I didn't know what I was doing in the beginning. At least I managed to build some muscle. Much of it is still hidden under the last 15 kg of fat, but I hope to at least enter DYEL status when I'm done.

My biggest surprise were the changes to my face. Turns out I have sexy as fuck cheekbones. I never knew with that moonface.

Down from 125 kg to 92 kg, doing mostly low-carb, zero-added-sugar, and calisthenics.
Bugs me that I didn't make selfie when I started out, could've probably made a youtube vid with a couple of million views. Never thought I'd get this far.
Wanna get down to around 75kg or so.

When the fuck will I lose the hanging pouch fuck it's annoying
Went from 100kg to 79 at 5'10 and it's still not gone. Fuck

Like 160.

I'm 5'10.5 173 and I expect to be 10% bf at like 163-165 (cause dyel).

I've gone from 102 - 96 kg. It's not much, but it's giving me hope.

I'm yet to start doing cardio, though. Instead I've been eating much less and walking too and from work.

kek same here

lost like 40kgs but have no actual fat selfie, so no getting stinking rich from shilling placebo fatburning supplements online with before/after pics. fuck

you cant afford a gym membership? even PF is $10 a month with free food. wat

>Velocity Diet

nice pic faggot