I suffer from the same condition OG Maco does in this pic: prominent belly despite visible abs. Why? How do I fix it?

I suffer from the same condition OG Maco does in this pic: prominent belly despite visible abs. Why? How do I fix it?

stomach vacuums

Thats roid gut bredgewick. Dude don't even lift but he frauds.

Is there any evidence that actually helps?

They help you train your transverse abdominals which sucks it all in so yeah.

How the fuck can someone have roidgut and look so shit at the same time? Maybe his traverse abs are damaged or he has some kind of bowel condition?

jeez guys he's just a retard nigger ever think of that? he is literally full of hot air. otherwise like anons said: train your TVA by doing things where the core acts to stabilize your body like planks variations or leg raises

and wear a corset.

there are bacteria in your stomach, same effect like dough with yeast... they produce shit that make you look ballooned.
You eat too much meat, do you?

hes got that lean belly

Bubble guts are the result of growth hormone use you cheating fraud

Stay natural buddy!

I never understood why people flip off like this in photos.

You're trying to look hard but you're also lining up for a photo shoot. It's so contradictory.

It's like people that dress like bums buying overly expensive distressed clothing pretending to not care what they're wearing.

>I'm a badass but let me post this pic on Instagram

Fuck yeah dude. Watch a youtube video and learn to do them properly, you gotta tighten those inner abdominals.

Leg lifts will help too. Lay on the floor, legs straight, arms on the floor at your side. Lift legs up to 80 degrees from horizontal and down to 10 degrees. Dont put your legs on the floor until you finish your 10 sets of 15.

Do 10x15 every day, take off weekends

Some people just have a very relaxed transverse ab, that is clearly not roids

How do you pose when your friends take pictures of you? Oh wait.

same.

whenever someone tries to take a picture of me, i just look away from the lens and smile, to make it seem like it's a candid.

Stop taking steroids pal.

>Is there any evidence that actually helps?

>needs evidence
>won't just try it right now at his computer

You're the worst type of fag

i've been doing it for a few days, im just wondering if i'm wasting my time.

dude you can do other things while you do them, I'm doing one right now.

The other guys are right tho, it trains the muscle known as the transverse abdominus. It acts like a girdle and is one of the most important muscles for stabilizing our core when we lift.

yea obviously, it doesnt hurt me or anything or feel like i'm training them hard enough, i'm super fucking bloated, it makes all my gains look tiny.

also how long and how many times a day should you do them for, i hear so many different numbers hhhh.

i wanna get rid of this so badly, it makes my chest look tiny, makes my abs look like shit, makes me look weird asf, what do? I know some of it is posture, but most of it isnt.

>it makes my chest look tiny

probably the lack of muscle mass, not your gut

SS+GOMAD and fix your fucking posture, you spooky skelly

Get bigger arms?

my abs are usually visible and my chest is much more impressive than it looks in clothes

Your chest IS tiny, and hunching over only makes it look worse.

Pretty sure niggers produce more test than other races. Most black guys I see at my gym are ripped even the ones who casually lift. His body looks like it produces a lot of test he just clearly never touches the weights.

Is it possible he just stores all his fat around his organs?

>his goal is asthetics
>recomending a strength routine

sigh

>if other people look worse, less competition for me!

you're evil

my chest is tiny asf, but honestly the bloating makes it look so much worse.

no one told me how often to do stomach vaccums thoo

You're not really bloated though, you're a spooky skellington. If you stop hunching over your shoulders that would help immediately, and gaining some mass would fix it permanently.

>skeleton

thats why i'm here

Holy fuck lmao, try lifting

this has to be fucking bait

He's actually one of the few decent hip hop artists around

idk why but i look extra dyel whenever i take pics in that mirror

bloated from eating?

THANK YOU SKELETON

no fucking way this is real life posting

Man, and I thought I had narrow shoulders

What is this pic supposed to prove lmao

>you will never have the good kind of body dysmorphia where you're a skelly but you think you're ripped

nnnn i know im a skelly

but i know that first picture makes me look even more skelly

More skelly than in your delusional mind maybe.

You have just bad posture

u got me

That doesn't matter in physiological range. There's this long haired guy on Veeky Forums whose test is really low but he refused to go on HRT and he still made some great gains.

Looks like something increasing lats, arms, traps and legs size would negate

Lots of visceral fat and from the looks of him, he has posteur problems.

will doing the stomach vacuum help to get rid of a swollen abdomen as well?

wtf is that shit

FEED ME

Have you talked to a doctor yet?

Why do people who don't lift weights browse fit? Much less trip

What body part is this?

>t
look at those collarbones. get real

its caused by diabetes iirc (or use/abuse of insulin atleast)

If you mean Gastroparesis, that can be caused by NOT taking your insulin as a diabetic, giving you constantly high blood glucose which causes nerve damage including to the one controlling your digestion. Then your abdomen gets larger because food builds up and ferments.

>fix your fucking posture
>spooky skelly
lmfao

idk i have diabetes and i dont have that shit

looks like a case of bad genes

idk about that either he would probably be type diabetic if he was which means he would need insulin for every meal and in general insulin to control overall sugar levels. not taking ur insulin when ur type 1 even for one meal you start to feel like ur dying

You do not have a distended stomach or any of that shit. You're just a spooky skeleton and that's what most spooky skellys look like

I would like to add in parasites from sushi can do this to you. Look at all the old dudes stomachs in saunas. Years of dirty chinese or mexican food and millions of parasites.

its a lean gut
see gucci, sosa and others who do lean or use to do it

Kek'ed hard

Lmao is this what happens when you go on gear but don't lift?